Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweaty bits convo & over stimulated from her trip out yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️. She has no sense of normality. For her covid is over well & truly.

Reactions: 20
She is definitely trolling tattle with repeated mentions of sweaty bits. Gross woman.
Over stimulated which is ‘ an issue’ for her?!!! What, like her numb leg/bad back bollocks?!!
More like to many cocks in a can on the train and a load of sugar kept her awake! How can going out to lunch with fellow influencers ( sorry is that a ‘work meeting’ in Babs language?!) being considered over stimulating?!
The woman is a complete idiot, honestly it’s quite worrying how stupid she is. I’m surprised she managed to get to London on her own!!

Reactions: 23
In one breath babs says she didn't sleep well due to her 'overstimulation' aka her buzzword of the week and then next says but I got to sleep in the end so it was quite good 🤔
She seems all over the shop already today..

Reactions: 14
The group pic!! Its so, so cringe. Only friends for insta, all using each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So if her first YouTube video is as ‘Brummie AF’ I guess that means she knows her whole brand of Brummy is as false AF? 🤔

And on the awards, we can’t believe you won them either Babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's so obsessed with reading here, I wonder how far we can push her to say something stupid 🤔

Her followers must already think she is deranged by the weird comments she keeps making to answer stuff here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really hate this defence of YouTube families selling their kids for Ads as “we will have all these videos and memories to look back on”. As if there isn’t an option to keep videos private?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hate this defence of YouTube families selling their kids for Ads as “we will have all these videos and memories to look back on”. As if there isn’t an option to keep videos private?!
We have loads of family videos to look back on, but they’re private and nobody sees them unless we show them. It’s absolute bullshit and also half these ‘memories’ are just a short amount of their day staged for whatever ad or content Emma needs, they aren’t going to want to watch them going to Costco back it’s hardly thrilling viewing.

Looking at AP’s latest offering (dresses with pockets grid post) it’s safe to say Babs has finally influenced someone 🙄
Ooooooh no If you look at their pages AP and this Elfa person they are just carbon copies of each other I will give TT a pass as she makes delicious food
1. Banging on about pockets in frocks 🙄
2. Drinking
3. Calling their children ‘the boy’ ‘the girl’
4. Cracking on they barely go out despite writing about their many trips out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Over stimulated! She’s like a bleeping Labrador! Do you think she sticks her head out of the window on car rides??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ooooooh no If you look at their pages AP and this Elfa person they are just carbon copies of each other I will give TT a pass as she makes delicious food
2. Drinking
Grrrrrrrr it's like women who complain they never have time for themselves and need 'Me time' and then you find out they palm their kids off constantly to other relatives.

Over stimulated! She’s like a bleeping Labrador! Do you think she sticks her head out of the window on car rides??!!
My youngest has autism and when he is over stimulated you know about it. People using sensory issues as content can duck right off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
wait, but if that photo on her latest post was taken in london today, HOW many pairs of heart-shaped sunglasses did she take with her?! this morning she claimed she was taking the red ones for when it's sunny and her eyes need protection from the sun, and the pink 58p ones because she's stylish af. yet in that photo, she's wearing a black PAIR, and then there's the #twatsontour photo where the four of them have bought £2 primark white ones! how many pairs of heart-shaped plastic tat sunnies that don't even protect your eyes are necessary, ffs?! 🤣
I'm guessing she needs 18 pairs of heart shaped sunglasses because she's a size 18 and she was 18 years old was when an ex boyfriend made a comment about something, and 18 is how many lies she tells a day and how many stories she posts a day. It's her favourite number !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
2. Drinking
What does she put in her pockets? Is it another party trick? She puts her fists in her pockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lives in the past, it's SO DULL.

Imagine if we were all like that about our jobs: "I remember the first time I updated the KPI report / gave a customer their change / took a patient's blood pressure / printed a document / brought a customer their drinks order / provided personal care to a client / told my class to be quiet blah blah blah" (sorry, couldn't fit everyone's jobs in, also I obviously don't know all the jobs, and yet I thought having an MA was supposed to make me intelligent, better hand it back 🥴)

Anyway, what I'm saying is: Emma stop droning on about your past "achievements" and look forward. Unfortunately for us all we can't put you in the Delorean and propel you back to where you want to be. We're stuck with you here and now. So why not make the most of it instead of constantly wishing your life away.

• Heart
  • Haha
We have loads of family videos to look back on, but they’re private and nobody sees them unless we show them. It’s absolute bullshit and also half these ‘memories’ are just a short amount of their day staged for whatever ad or content Emma needs, they aren’t going to want to watch them going to Costco back it’s hardly thrilling viewing.
Yes! They’re not family home movies, it’s just watching babe moan about laundry or how hot it is even though her American viewers aren’t hot

Reactions: 10
She’s said she’s filmed all over the world. Where has she actually been other than USA and France?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.