Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha dolmio deleted the ad. Brilliant.

Also, the crotch shot at the dinner table is just vile. She is one disgusting woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have no idea why TT hangs out with Babs they have nothing in common!!!
Never ever heard Babs mentioned this Elfa person before?! Where’s she sprung from?!

Why did she have to ‘ get a good seat’ on the train - I thought you were allocated a seat when you booked? Mind you I last went on a train over a year ago pre-Covid so I could be wrong but I’d have thought seat allocation would be in place cos of Covid?

Reactions: 15
Did someone stand on a step ladder to take that pic from above?!
i bet the staff at the restaurant majorly rolled their eyes at yet another group of influenzas watching trheir food go cold as they camber into their chairs to take high-angled photos of their meals! 🤣

perhaps babs was teaching all her "friends" about body confidence, and how best to deceive your followers into believing that you're a body confident role model as a way to boost engagement, while simultaneously
exploiting filters and poses and angles and light to shrink yourself and make your body appear as slim as you can possibly make it, so they took the opportunity to try it out on their meals! a sneaky attempt to use babs' tricks to make her meal appear smaller than it truly was?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at AP’s latest offering (dresses with pockets grid post) it’s safe to say Babs has finally influenced someone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else actually start to question why they watch Babs?

What in the world was that latest story.

She posted an old “it’s hot” reel about how it’s like stepping off a plane.

She today got a lemon drink and when walking out the store claimed “it’s like stepping off a plane”

Her “friend” responded and said “it is like stepping off a plane”

She then recounted the conversation to her followers.

She also got snacks for the train, posted a photo of said snacks and then an hour later she told us she’s having cereal as she’s just had train snacks.

Like bloody hell even Ste the legit wooden puppet might actually be more interesting than her at this rate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Every time she posts and re posts that “it’s hot reel” the “kids pack it in its hot!!” Goes right through me! Her voice is like nails down a blackboard! Urghhh!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else actually start to question why they watch Babs?

What in the world was that latest story.

She posted an old “it’s hot” reel about how it’s like stepping off a plane.

She today got a lemon drink and when walking out the store claimed “it’s like stepping off a plane”

Her “friend” responded and said “it is like stepping off a plane”

She then recounted the conversation to her followers.

She also got snacks for the train, posted a photo of said snacks and then an hour later she told us she’s having cereal as she’s just had train snacks.

Like bloody hell even Ste the legit wooden puppet might actually be more interesting than her at this rate.
For me it’s all down to you lot why is till watch her insta stuff! I rarely watch her YouTube as I dont have the patience 🤣
I truly have had many a full on belly laugh at some of the stuff on here. It’s been a much needed distraction from all the hideousness of the last year. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For me it’s all down to you lot why is till watch her insta stuff! I rarely watch her YouTube as I dont have the patience 🤣
I truly have had many a full on belly laugh at some of the stuff on here. It’s been a much needed distraction from all the hideousness of the last year. ❤❤
I watch her you tube vlog occasionally...on double speed. It's really entertaining and only takes 10 minutes of my time . Highly recommend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who said she hadn't showered 🙄🤦‍♀️
And so much aggression in her voice when she said it.
Hi Emma 👋 How's your anxiety. I think I need to get some tips of your counsellor cos she seems like a bleeping miracle worker to me 🤬
That was me. Obviously been reading here again! 😅😅

Still can’t get over that Father’s Day post/ad. Poor Ethan! And as for trying to explain herself by saying she took Ethan to his favourite place, a premier inn, it’s all lies! She went for pure content. She’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 16
without reading tattle her stories make absolutely no sense. we really live rent free in her head.

Reactions: 22
Started watching the vlog this evening had to turn it off soon as I saw the kids underwear. what an absolute twit!!

I wonder if companies will start putting it into contracts that if they can’t keep a video on their SM page without hassle they loose a certain percentage it would make influenzas like bab think twice on their actions!

Reactions: 20
I actually despise her now. She has absolutely zero bleeping awareness and is completely toxic. I assume she took her mask off to eat on the train. The train she shouldn’t have been on because living in Birmingham she shouldn’t be travelling to London for a jolly. And well she knows it. The rest of the bunch she was with today are equally stupid and offensive.

Cunch of bunts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Imagine your mate splashing out 58p on the shittiest sunglasses ever and making you take photos of you all wearing them. They should have gone to Blackpool, twats on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 23
to the tune of crocodile rock

I remember when Babs was young... her and Matt Goss had so much fun
Wearing the wooden choker of her dreams, having cropped hair , how we all did scream
But the biggest thrill she ever got was downing shitloads of cheap tinned cock....
Continued..

🎶🎵Well! Cock(tail) chugging is something that
Only Babs knows
When you just wanna slob and sit still
Never have I seen Ste look alive
He stays dead behind those eyes
Woah Brummy Mummy!
Those Friday nights!
Where Babs humped those prawn crackers dry

La.. la la la la la..... 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine your mate splashing out 58p on the shittiest sunglasses ever and making you take photos of you all wearing them. They should have gone to Blackpool, twats on tour
except those matching sunglasses they were all photographed wearing aren't the 58p pink ones - they're white heart-shaped sunglasses that she supposedly bought them all from primark. because three pairs of cheap plastic sunglasses simply weren't enough for the KWEEN of tat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Still confused about her friendship with tt. On the surface they seem to have nothing in common! Very bizarre.

They all have hideous dress sense in common 👍 and none of them have a proper job, and have a hugely overblown view of their own importance. Plus they all look like they eat too much junk food… there’s 4 things right there!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.