Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salad and some fruit all in one day. That slow cooker might be being used before long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a bit late to the party as I’ve only just got in from work, so apologies if this has already been noted, but it looks like Dolmio have deleted Babs’s car crash of an ad!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another made up story, her grip on reality decreases some more
The fact she’s lying about being chatty and friendly is backed up by people on here who’ve met her at her meet ups (and have since seen the light) or seen her in the wild.

Reactions: 23
Jesus , imagine seeing those four gurning away with those stupid sunglasses. I honestly thought TT had more class and who the hell is the Elfa person ?

Reactions: 15
She said at least 10 times it’s like being in Florida.

Look Babs we all know you’ve been up Florida (on a technicality - there’s more to Florida than Disney) but you don’t need tell us or the poor unfortunate souls you were with today - we all know.

You’re like one of those twats that would meet up with their friend/Instagram chum after going to Paris wearing a beret and accidentally leaving Euros in their purse. Piss off and eat your fruit salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm glad Dolmio have removed that absolute Bag of dog tit she called an Ad.
I'm glad somebody's day has been disrupted by having to look into this, and whether twit face makes it they removed it to protect her or whatever 🙄 we know the real reason,,,,,,,
She's a liability and the sooner these companies realise that the better,,,,, 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
wait, but if that photo on her latest post was taken in london today, HOW many pairs of heart-shaped sunglasses did she take with her?! this morning she claimed she was taking the red ones for when it's sunny and her eyes need protection from the sun, and the pink 58p ones because she's stylish af. yet in that photo, she's wearing a black PAIR, and then there's the #twatsontour photo where the four of them have bought £2 primark white ones! how many pairs of heart-shaped plastic tat sunnies that don't even protect your eyes are necessary, ffs?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So we all know that Babs shares and documents almost every, single detail of her life.

So we’re all very aware of just how many outings/trips/weekends away she’s enjoyed of late, yet she still then tries to imply on her stories that she’s hard done by and she rarely goes anywhere.

It infuriates me so much, she hasn’t got a clue, she’s so far removed from the real world. She just comes across as so ungrateful and entitled 😤.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Those glasses... Babton John! 🕶👓
to the tune of crocodile rock

I remember when Babs was young... her and Matt Goss had so much fun
Wearing the wooden choker of her dreams, having cropped hair , how we all did scream
But the biggest thrill she ever got was downing shitloads of cheap tinned cock....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She has still not showered and changed and you can bet your bottom dollar that jumpsuit will be put back in the wardrobe, sweaty crotch and all! 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
if they got the slow train TT would have been on it first so no travelling alone Pinocchio babs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.