Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must be due a selfie of her in bed with the laptop telling us what she’s watching as Ste is watching the football.

Reactions: 11
Go to bed emma for duck sake. Reel was the cringiest thing I’ve ever see.

Reactions: 15
She’s an attention seeking bleep. That’s the only explanation for that reel 🤷🏼‍♀️
poor erin. the girl was clearly mortified, yet babs just continues. it'd be one thing if babs did this kinda thing inside their house where no-one else could see it, but to actually video it and post it for the whole world to see? she's going to be absolutely slaughtered when she's at high school - if not sooner. there's a vast difference between being a typical embarrassing mother when you have a teenager, and purposefully setting them up to be bullied mercilessly. her behaviour is sheer cruelty, and all the babettes commenting and cheering her on and encouraging her are just as awful.

that reel made absolutely no sense and had no purpose. she's so bloody desperate for attention, and the fact she'll happily post this kind of utter crap shows just how her "career" is failing. does erin know what WAP means? because we can guarantee that babs won't have explained it to her #bitrude for someone who won't even allow her ten year old daughter to read HP, i'm surprised she aggressively gurns to WAP in her bedroom - but anything for content, right? at least the song she's chosen as a backing track is pretty apt, given these lyrics: "i've lost my mind, i've spent the night, cryin' on the floor of my bathroom..." will this preempt another bathroom breakdown, when her mugs4mugs don't sell out?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The vlog 😩I lasted up until the peace sign and read she wrote ‘a cheeky little’ In the description And I was totally CHEUGED OUT

and that reel is so cringe I turned myself inside out ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anybody dabbed since 2018? Or mentioned WAP recently? Her pop culture references are so old.

It’s bizarre that she’s dicking about in one of her children’s room again. I always knock and ask my children if I can enter their room because I want them to know that I respect their privacy. I wouldn’t knob around in there, especially to embarrass them on the internet, it’s so strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Going early courtesy of her own daughter....
Brummy Mummy #75 "oh my gosh that's just wrong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That reel! 😩 I’ve been looking forward to seeing the comments about the tit shop and you didn’t disappoint - was gutted I couldn’t work from home today so I could keep up 😂 Has anyone on her comments not mentioned that an actual Disney mug is cheaper? Or are they blocked and deleted faster than light?

Reactions: 10
Poor Erin. I bet she is mortified and dreads what her mum will do next.

Reactions: 9
I hope you're ok. Just remember what I always say to my patients at the end of a session,,,,,,,, you never know how strong you are, until being strong is all you've got left ❤
Thanks Lady D, I know I'm going to be ok, have a fab hubby who puts up with my tit daily , but also tells me when I need to stop. CBT is on the horizon and I'm already doing a lot of self help , she's just really got my goat today.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks Lady D, I know I'm going to be ok, have a fab hubby who puts up with my tit daily , but also tells me when I need to stop. CBT is on the horizon and I'm already doing a lot of self help , she's just really got my goat today.
CBT is really good, very difficult sometimes I won't lie, but really good. Let yourself go fully with it and you'll be amazed by the results..... good luck.

Reactions: 7
tbh, i'm pretty surprised babs didn't whip out her own bucket hat so her and erin could "twin", but then i saw that she bought erin a yellow hat, and it was clear she doesn't NEED a matching hat to twin with erin - her yellow hair will do the job for her! the perfect excuse to keep refusing to apply the purple shampoo she supposedly uses to her yellow roots! scribble a wonky smiley face on your forehead babs, and you'll look identical! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
CBT is really good, very difficult sometimes I won't lie, but really good. Let yourself go fully with it and you'll be amazed by the results..... good luck.
CBT and Mindfulness were an absolute life changer for me. A difficult journey but so worth it. Unlike the absolute sh*t Babs spouts about her journey ie give up caffeine, check if Primark is open (primark open = no anxiety, primark shut = anxiety) and all the other fakery she shows. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CBT and Mindfulness were an absolute life changer for me. A difficult journey but so worth it. Unlike the absolute sh*t Babs spouts about her journey ie give up caffeine, check if Primark is open (primark open = no anxiety, primark shut = anxiety) and all the other fakery she shows. ❤
Absolutely. I think that's why I'm so invested in her now. I didn't find this thread until last year during the first lockdown and her claiming to have anxiety just got my goat. Then she was miraculously cured when Primark re opened and she could go on holiday to Brighton and I thought duck me, thats where I've been going wrong,,,,,,, 3 years mental health nurse training, another 4 years studying at Uni, 27 year working in Mental Health services and all I needed to do was tell my patients to go to Primark and Disneyland Paris 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought I had seen some horrific things in my life but that reel has got to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. Has she no concerns for her kids at all? She is doing the most outrageous things to get a reaction on here but it is going to back fire on her in the most awful way. She is making herself look so immature and as for her anxiety, she is a bloody liar and the biggest egotistical twit that needs to get off the internet and concentrate on her family. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
One thing I will say. That reel is even less forgiving than the Disney inspired swimsuit. Emma stop with the “I wear a size 18” you’re at least a 20 own that’s tit there’s no shame in it

I thought I had seen some horrific things in my life but that reel has got to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. Has she no concerns for her kids at all? She is doing the most outrageous things to get a reaction on here but it is going to back fire on her in the most awful way. She is making herself look so immature and as for her anxiety, she is a bloody liar and the biggest egotistical twit that needs to get off the internet and concentrate on her family. 😡
Guessing you haven’t seen last year’s WAP reel then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.