Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I had seen some horrific things in my life but that reel has got to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. Has she no concerns for her kids at all? She is doing the most outrageous things to get a reaction on here but it is going to back fire on her in the most awful way. She is making herself look so immature and as for her anxiety, she is a bloody liar and the biggest egotistical twit that needs to get off the internet and concentrate on her family. 😡
Me too, I mean I've seen some sights on a Saturday night shift in A&E but Jesus she tops them all 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of someone high on drugs and alcohol. I still wonder if she is on any medication.
I bloody hope so cos there's no natural explanation for her frankly embarrassing behaviour. If she's not ...then someone prescribe her some horse shots to knock her out...please 🤪🤯.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She reminds me of someone high on drugs and alcohol. I still wonder if she is on any medication.
My guess would be yes. She slurrs her words a lot. Forgets words, can't finish a sentence and generally doesn't make sense a lot of the time.
I suppose she could just be really thick 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My guess would be yes. She slurrs her words a lot. Forgets words, can't finish a sentence and generally doesn't make sense a lot of the time.
I suppose she could just be really thick 🤔
I’m sure she didn’t used to be this thick which is why I’m inclined to believe there’s something more going on than we know. She’s never been super bright but has most certainly deteriorated in the last year or so!

Reactions: 13
notice how she tactically chooses which of her embarrassing IG reels she shares on FB. FB doesn't get any ads, and obviously DOES get all the mugs4mugs adverts, but the content she shares is far more filtered. no sign of tonight's car crash reel, or the original WAP dance. we all know she believes her IG, FB and YT audience are three completely different groups of people, but trying to portray three different personas is truly bizarre. the YT babs tries to be all sweet and friendly, generally dressed and with make-up on, making out she's a great mum who loves plants and is having a happy life, while in contrast, IG shows her aggressive, crass, vulgar side - the REAL babs - exposing herself, exploiting her kids and setting them up to be tortured by the kids at school etc. obvs there's a degree of overlap - like babs showing erin's underwear in her YT vlog because she can't keep up the faux YT persona indefinitely, but FB seems to be somewhere where she tries to merge the two personas - family-friendly content, so less aggressive, still with her faux "body confidence" #addabelt #size18style crap, but without the reels featuring her naked or flaunting her gunt and boobs. she seems to be purposefully catering her content to provide her audience with what she thinks they want.

newsflash babs: literally no-one wants to see you publicly humiliate your children, and set them up for years of bullying. 😡

• Angry
Just realised the hat was for Erin!! Oh my gosh, babs you are truly awful. Taking the mick out of your child for wanting to express herself you should be bloody ashamed!! 😡

• Heart
Hello!
Right so I can’t stand this twit to the point where I can’t even look at her Instagram to breakdown on here all the reasons why she’s such a twit
Aaaannyywwaayyyy… there’s this brand of personalised diaries I have bought from before and was considering getting another. And then what pops up on my feed? That smug face. Just no. Proper put off buying another now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just realised the hat was for Erin!! Oh my gosh, babs you are truly awful. Taking the mick out of your child for wanting to express herself you should be bloody ashamed!! 😡
Exactly this. My parents definitely rolled a wry eye or diplomatically bit their tongues or maybe even teased a little about the clothing choices we made growing up. But that was in the privacy of our home. And they never stopped or discouraged us from wearing anything. It's all part of growing up and finding your own identity. By the time I was Erin's age I was going shopping with my friends on the weekend with no supervision. I can't even imagine Emma letting Erin walk to the corner shop without her. It's really infuriating and, to be honest, really sad.

This has made me so sad. Her daughter is a little bit younger than mine and I know my daughter would be absolutely mortified if this was plastered on SM. In fact, she will tell me if I can or can't share anything that shows her on my insta and y'know, I respect that because she's her own person. Ugh this is just all kinds of wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i imagine she's so desperate for erin to reach a point where she refuses to wear outfits that "twin" with babs' - hence erin has asked for a bucket hat, and babs is FUMING because it isn't an item of clothing that babs has chosen for her, and isn't an item of clothing that she can buy a matching item - which, realistically, is probably part of the reasoning behind most of erin's fashion choices. babs has obviously bought her the hat because it's the golden child so she can't refuse, but has taken the opportunity to then jam her daughter's new hat on her greasy head and featured it in a reel which blatantly mocks her - how keen is erin going to be to wear the hat now? the hat that will remind all her school friends of that very reel? essentially, babs has ensured that, despite buying it for her, erin will never want to actually wear her new hat because she will associate it with feeling humiliated, thus she's back to wearing outfits that babs has chosen for her that she can "twin" with mummy. she's beyond manipulative. it's like the time she sneakily fed ethan non-veggie pop tarts, clearly in the hope that she could then reveal that he had eaten animals, and presumably give up on trying. kinda backfired though when ethan simply took the initiative to read the food packets himself while simultaneously destroying the trust in their relationship, eh babs?

• Sad
What’s with all the ‘like a sociopath’ stuff in that reel?? Is that a thing? What a complete and utter embarrassment she is!

Reactions: 7
What’s with all the ‘like a sociopath’ stuff in that reel?? Is that a thing? What a complete and utter embarrassment she is!
It’s a popular song on tiktok at the moment, though it is quite hard to tell which song it is from Babs version!
My eight year old knows how to google. How will she explain herself if Erin Googles WAP 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Emma’s head is huge, she’ll have stretched that hat that was supposed have been for Erin.
And that reel was grim, what an embarrassment. Worse one yet 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s a popular song on tiktok at the moment, though it is quite hard to tell which song it is from Babs version!
My eight year old knows how to google. How will she explain herself if Erin Googles WAP 🤦🏼‍♀️
and I bet Erin's friends (and those that aren't her friends) Google Erin's mum and have seen ALL of Babs content. I don't think it crosses Babs mind, as she babies her children so much, that Erin's peers Google this stuff, look at Instagram, have mobile phones, have WhatsApp groups where they talk about Erin's embarrassing and quite frankly ill mom! When my son was in year 5 they had a real problem with the girls bullying each other over WhatsApp and one girl, aged 10, sent inappropriate photos (no idea what they were to be deemed inappropriate but I dread to think) to a boy in year 7 at a local secondary school, which were then passed around.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.