Brummy Mummy #74 We’re all struggling with too much air & false narratives everywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a popular song on tiktok at the moment, though it is quite hard to tell which song it is from Babs version!
My eight year old knows how to google. How will she explain herself if Erin Googles WAP 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mine has just turned 9 and is always googling things or asking Alexa.

Reactions: 7
Wow a genuine question got an answer rather than a block and delete!
View attachment 629853
That lady has a serious point. Baby needs to think through that there are potential consequences to her actions. The girl could get into trouble at school for saying things she’s learned from her own mother, she could teach other people, other parents from school may watch this video and be concerned. It’s not all just ‘being silly’, she needs to think of the real world outside of her dressing gown at 3pm life

• Heart
Reactions: 20
gosh she pissed us off with that reel. poor Erin. weve all been there when our kids, nieces and nephews general younger people in our lives March out in some fashion we endured the first time around have a rye smile perhaps a comment about recycled fashion but ripping it out of them on the gram for the world to see ??? she really needs to do the mindfulness her therapist is recommending and think before she presses that button.
what hit me was her desperation for attention, the household clearly were watching football together so like some toddler she acted out to get attention and affirmation from somewhere.
Also why is she finding it so blooming difficult to label her stuff as #AdOwnProduct ????

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello!
Right so I can’t stand this twit to the point where I can’t even look at her Instagram to breakdown on here all the reasons why she’s such a twit
Aaaannyywwaayyyy… there’s this brand of personalised diaries I have bought from before and was considering getting another. And then what pops up on my feed? That smug face. Just no. Proper put off buying another now.
Its impressive isn't it, how just a glimpse of her ugly mug is enough to put people off buying something! 🤣 its a wonder she gets any ads!

Reactions: 8
Aah ok I see! Didn’t make any sense to me 😂😂 2015 called you Emma, it wants the dab back 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guessing you haven’t seen last year’s WAP reel then? 🤣
where about is it Please? I want to see now

notice how she tactically chooses which of her embarrassing IG reels she shares on FB. FB doesn't get any ads, and obviously DOES get all the mugs4mugs adverts, but the content she shares is far more filtered. no sign of tonight's car crash reel, or the original WAP dance. we all know she believes her IG, FB and YT audience are three completely different groups of people, but trying to portray three different personas is truly bizarre. the YT babs tries to be all sweet and friendly, generally dressed and with make-up on, making out she's a great mum who loves plants and is having a happy life, while in contrast, IG shows her aggressive, crass, vulgar side - the REAL babs - exposing herself, exploiting her kids and setting them up to be tortured by the kids at school etc. obvs there's a degree of overlap - like babs showing erin's underwear in her YT vlog because she can't keep up the faux YT persona indefinitely, but FB seems to be somewhere where she tries to merge the two personas - family-friendly content, so less aggressive, still with her faux "body confidence" #addabelt #size18style crap, but without the reels featuring her naked or flaunting her gunt and boobs. she seems to be purposefully catering her content to provide her audience with what she thinks they want.

newsflash babs: literally no-one wants to see you publicly humiliate your children, and set them up for years of bullying. 😡
It’s the many faces of a narcissist.

Reactions: 6
The paint is clearly the same place she left her dignity. MIA, never to be seen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Erin even going to want to wear that hat after her mother has ripped the piss out if it so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Babs: ‘watch this film it’s so good, I’d really recommend it etc etc’ but then doesn’t tell us what it’s about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that she never mentions her numb fanny and back surgery anymore. I wonder if it has a thing to do with not being able to do her weird leg up in the air, grinding, disgusting dance moves and if she forgets about her bullshit back problem then we will too 🤔🤔🤔 all for content when it suits

Reactions: 12
She's an evil bleeping witch for humiliating her daughter like that. And then to film it in her bedroom is just so wrong.
The look on Erin's face as she backs out of her own bedroom is just sad. You've got to ask yourself what goes through your mind when your kids are home from school and you take yourself off to put pyjamas on and then go in their room to film yourself purposely using your child's hat, that they recently asked for, to film a reel. She's an awful mother and shows no respect for her children's privacy. Erin is growing up and will need her mum to help navigate through periods, puberty, teen angst and the like. I feel sorry for this poor kid having this oaf as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.