Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she mentions the school being closed as it's used for a polling station but makes no mention of the fact she's going to vote.

Also her saying she thinks there's a vote in Scotland. It's our main parliament election up here, you think she'd at least know that or want to show her fans in Scotland she has a bit of a clue about what's going on elsewhere.
She’s the least aware influencer on the ‘gram! She doesn’t even try! Unless it affects her ( ie she can make it about HER) or can make her money or make her look ‘woke’ she wont even bother. She doesn’t read the news remember! So can’t blame her for not knowing!
I’m surprised she hasn’t used voting day to post about women’s right to vote and had another deep & meaningful with triple threat- let’s see if she does that later when she’s read on here!

Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'll say it again re influencers. The concept of "I do ads so I can bring you content" only works if the content is the main thing, for Eg I watch Bailey Sarian Murder Mystery and Makeup videos, I enjoy them it's great content and clearly a lot of work goes into it, so absolutely yes I support her doing ads and being paid to influence things because it means she doesn't have to go out to work to earn money and therefore can spend more time on the content, content that I find entertaining and is free for me to watch.

Babs (and so many other influencers) have NO content in-between the ads, there is nothing that makes me want to support her not working outside of the home by watching her ads. (yes I follow her but it's a hate follow!) But they are so bleeping smug about it all, like they are owed a living from the internet. When your ads are the only creative content you have (and that is paying fast and loose with the word creative) you are doing it wrong!

Have I just made up the word 'content'?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've said it before and I'll say it again re influencers. The concept of "I do ads so I can bring you content" only works if the content is the main thing, for Eg I watch Bailey Sarian Murder Mystery and Makeup videos, I enjoy them it's great content and clearly a lot of work goes into it, so absolutely yes I support her doing ads and being paid to influence things because it means she doesn't have to go out to work to earn money and therefore can spend more time on the content, content that I find entertaining and is free for me to watch.

Babs (and so many other influencers) have NO content in-between the ads, there is nothing that makes me want to support her not working outside of the home by watching her ads. (yes I follow her but it's a hate follow!) But they are so bleeping smug about it all, like they are owed a living from the internet. When your ads are the only creative content you have (and that is paying fast and loose with the word creative) you are doing it wrong!

Have I just made up the word 'content'?
You are 100% right!!
Babs has NOTHING in between her crap ads. No content at all! I know the pandemic has meant life has been different but she does nothing, shows us nothing other than her tits/gunt etc!! There is NO substance to Babs instagram.
I LOVE Bailey Sarian and she is so professional.
Babs is so dull. It continually amazes me that she gets so much brand work because there’s nothing in her account- no clear target audience, no professionalism, no originality.
She would advertise a dog tit if there was money in it for her!
She’s so bloody entitled too!

Reactions: 16
You are 100% right!!
Babs has NOTHING in between her crap ads. No content at all! I know the pandemic has meant life has been different but she does nothing, shows us nothing other than her tits/gunt etc!! There is NO substance to Babs instagram.
I LOVE Bailey Sarian and she is so professional.
Babs is so dull. It continually amazes me that she gets so much brand work because there’s nothing in her account- no clear target audience, no professionalism, no originality.
She would advertise a dog tit if there was money in it for her!
She’s so bloody entitled too!
Even with the pandemic there is still stuff she could have done. (I don't want to give her ideas for free but..) she acts like she's interested in women's rights etc she could have done a 'read with me' book club, choose a book her babettes could also read and go on live to chat about it. An actual make up video of how she a 43 year old looks after her skin and puts on her make up. Talk about her plants properly, tell the names, how she looks after them. Disney stuff, a review of the movies include facts and Easter eggs etc. There is so much she could do but all she does is pick her eyes, gurn and show her outfit!

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to get political but it does my head in that she never knows what’s happening in the UK outside of England. And constantly refers to the Uk as just meaning England. As a Scottish person, I know that England and Wales are also having elections today, I know about the London elections and the candidates, I know a little about where the seats are leaning and which ones are important ect. So why does babs not even know that Wales and Scotland are even having elections??? This is why people want independence bc the politicians act like we’re all together but in reality most people don’t know the first thing about Scotland

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She does the silly voice and protruding facial expressions when saying the kids are at home which makes it so obvious she’s seething about it. She is so oblivious as to how much she gives away of her true self. She’s a psychologist’s dream!

Also bab, come on, how can you still not know what a polling station is at this stage in your life? Have some responsibility ffs!

I think she loves showing her gross pets to wind people up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes that's right bab, it's voting in England today...and maybe Scotland....and maybe in other parts of the UK? You don't have to be politically minded to know that it's not just a vote in England today. She's such hard work sometimes! All that beige food, staring at the TV all day, and caffeine free coke really has turned her brain to mush

Reactions: 9
Hmmmm, are they, the influencers, now saying that's not what they do? Own products, affiliate shopping links, of course they are influencers. Some better than others. How can they try and side step that once they've monetised a product?

I found an article last night where even travel editors struggle to justify reclaiming a holiday cost, so whatever Babs thinks by setting up her Disney page, she won't be able to push all her Disney costs through her books - shame.

Babs - it's a polling station, not polling place. Maybe use your platform positively today to encourage folk to vote & have a voice?
Really irritated me when she said ‘polling place’ not polling station 🙄

Reactions: 10
Babs - it's a polling station, not polling place. Maybe use your platform positively today to encourage folk to vote & have a voice?
Err, excuse me, she does encourage people to vote. Only yesterday she asked her followers to vote on whether they like going to the dentist or not. She's doing her best to give the downtrodden of the world a platform - she will fight to the death to defend the rights of those who prefer roasties to fries! She works tirelessly to make sure the opinions of those that prefer jam then cream are heard in every corner of the world! 📢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Babs disclaimer- she doesn't watch the news.

*unless she needs to jump on a bandwagon 48 hours later!

Reactions: 11
I've just been and looked at that Alison Perry's Instagram, her and Babs are very similar in their content, alison doesn't seem as vulgar and gross as Babs but the constant I'm happy in my body posts, hand in the hair pose, similar clothes etc. I'll assume Babs copies Alison as Babs doesn't seem to have any original ideas 😂😂
She’s not as vulgar & gross now, give it time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really hates her kids being home doesn't she 🤦‍♀️🙄
Yes cos she can’t slob around watching Netflix all day!!! I think she really resented having them home during lockdown - all the tales of having to separate them etc. That was all down to HER laziness and lack of parenting!! Having them home interfered with HER ability to do nothing all day!

Reactions: 12
Is she ill? I might be being a complete spade if she's not but she looks really unwell. Almost like she's got jaundice. Has she mentioned anything?

Reactions: 5
I like this quote on the Alison Perry post, sums it up nicely. Babs Fannying about copying tiktoks is not your job, content creator, blogger, vlogger however you want to dress it up it’s all influencing (well trying to in Babs case).
6DE5C438-9405-48A0-8BAF-366D9EE450D8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those swimsuits she’s shared are only in her basket. I think she’s sizing up, but will never tell the world that. She’s a size 18 in every single shop don’t you know!

Reactions: 11
I've not read for a while because Babs was boring me silly but is Dave Steve's new nickname??? I cant find it on the Wiki but am hoping its as funny as Kenny 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she was getting a bikini? She’s so full of tit. Spouting body confidence and then does the opposite

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get political but it does my head in that she never knows what’s happening in the UK outside of England. And constantly refers to the Uk as just meaning England. As a Scottish person, I know that England and Wales are also having elections today, I know about the London elections and the candidates, I know a little about where the seats are leaning and which ones are important ect. So why does babs not even know that Wales and Scotland are even having elections??? This is why people want independence bc the politicians act like we’re all together but in reality most people don’t know the first thing about Scotland
please don't judge us by the women who thinks she voting for the mayor of Birmingham when its actually the mayor of west Midlands

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.