Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman seriously needs help.
For the love of god put the phone down you absolute moron
so she actually bought clothing from asos, except - instead of the casual "i got it from etsy" comments, which don't give any credit to the actual small businesses creating the items - she's focused on the topshop branding because she thinks it makes her so super cool. just a 43 year old woman. shopping in topshop. which is a brand primarily aimed. at under 25s.🤦🏻‍♀️

this is the second day in a row that she's started using a new #plussizefashion hashtag. admittedly, today it was used in reference to her recommending that the babettes size down in primark tees as babs size-18-in-everything obviously bought them in a size 18, and finds them baggy. i mean, i doubt any of the babettes actually asked, and i also think she's overlooked the fact that oversized clothing is meant to be bigger - she's just seen it as an opportunity to flaunt the fact that she could definitely squeeze herself into a size 16 if she wanted to. i mean, she won't, because she's a dedicated size 18, but y'know, she COULD - if she wanted to wear an oversized style tee as a fitted t-shirt....

i do wonder thought whether this new hashtag will be babs' way of revealing - without ever actually revealing - that some of her "plus style" clothes are actually larger than a size 18. that way, she has a hashtag to fall back on when the #size18style doesn't quite fit. not that i'd put it past her to lie, but in ads where she's working with brands who know the size she's wearing, she can’t really plaster a #size18style hashtag in a product when she's been advised by the brand that size 18 doesn't fit her and, unlike tu, have sent her a larger replacement so that she doesn't make their brand look like they make poorly-designed clothes. i also love onder whether the #plussizefashion hashtag will be used in her #ootd?post when she shows off her new topshop haul. even if she put all her effort in - and got ste to help - there is absolutely no way she'll be able to squidge herself into a topshop size 18 - she will be forced to return it for a more appropriate size, but obviously won't want to actually admit to the babettes that their body confident role model has gained weight but can't cope with it - hence the handy #plussizefashion hashtag. she's hinting at the fact that she's not wearing a size 18 without actually saying it. a classic "tell me you're clothes size has increased above a size 18 without actually telling me you're wearing larger than a size 18!" 🤣

View attachment 547470
If she tries to do that why does she have a “size18style” # there - and yes I’ve taken a screenshot.

I’ve got 3 t-shirts from Primark. One is labelled as an ‘S’, ones says 12 and one says ‘M’ on one label and ‘14’ on another? I picked them up when I was away for work and my case went missing at Glasgow airport so I had to do a quick pants/bras and clean T-shirt purchase. Tbh I grabbed them, held them up and thought, they’ll do. I didn’t look at the labels until tonight. I couldn’t give a toss what size she is, what does annoy me is that she’s lying. I normally wear size 6 or 8 on the bottom half (sometimes an age 14) and 8 or 10 up top because I’m broader on the shoulders - I’ve got no ‘amazing rack’ and am built like a 13 year old boy.

There’s no way I could size down in Primark. I’d be like a sausage in too tight a skin. 🤮

If she tries to do that why does she have a “size18style” # there - and yes I’ve taken a screenshot.

I’ve got 3 t-shirts from Primark. One is labelled as an ‘S’, ones says 12 and one says ‘M’ on one label and ‘14’ on another? I picked them up when I was away for work and my case went missing at Glasgow airport so I had to do a quick pants/bras and clean T-shirt purchase. Tbh I grabbed them, held them up and thought, they’ll do. I didn’t look at the labels until tonight. I couldn’t give a toss what size she is, what does annoy me is that she’s lying. I normally wear size 6 or 8 on the bottom half (sometimes an age 14) and 8 or 10 up top because I’m broader on the shoulders - I’ve got no ‘amazing rack’ and am built like a 13 year old boy.

There’s no way I could size down in Primark. I’d be like a sausage in too tight a skin. 🤮
I really wish I hadn’t said that as now all I can see if Babs and her ‘anti rub’ sausage legs/porridge tights. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She so reads on here as she’s cleaning her filthy skirting boards with her spaniel ears almost in display

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned that beautiful baby girl also considering the family are from Birmingham. There is no way she won't have heard about it as the dad is a famous footballer and also lives locally to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nobody:
No-one in Emma's house:
Not one person in Birmingham:
Nobody in England:
Not a single soul in the UK:
Absolutely nobody on Earth:
Not one single being in this galaxy or any other:
Emma: I'M A SIZE 18!

Screenshot_20210427-070400_Instagram.jpg

Why would you announce this when you've ordered clothes? What a weird thing to do. If I'm chatting to someone about ordering clothes I don't tell them in advance what size I bought. And anyway, why would you hope they fit if you've bought the right size?

She's a bleeping tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she a size 18? She hasn’t mentioned it! 🤬🤬🤬🥵 We get it woman, give it a rest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She cannot say out loud that she loves Ethan.
Whispers it, mouthing to the camera!

She is an absolute tragic mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ooh can I announce here I’ve brought 7 summer dresses. All a size 18. Will they all fit. Heck no. Monsoon will probably be too big, Boden will fit and the out there choice, George at Asda I have no idea! #size18style #lardasswithlockdownweighttolose #whyshouldilosweightimbodypositive #becauseiknowitsnithealthy

• Heart
  • Haha
it dawned on me this morning that reshare of a post from 3 years ago, she has been rehashing content for 3 whole years. how ? how can she still have the numbers she does with it all rehashed?

secondly she kinda missed the dramatic performance in LOD for 10 mins she said no comment yet how incredible was the acting and how much she said without speaking was amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Was that another family gifted trip but to London? I wanna say the gio Fletcher book launch and “that” dance. But she spent days crying in the bathroom of her gifted NY hotel because of the dv incident and she’s still left highlights up saying she’s gonna smash kennys face in for snoring
I could've sworn it was NY but could be wrong - all the bathroom meltdowns blur haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Topshop always on the smaller size with h&m, I'm sure there will be a post coming proving she can squeeze in to a size 18 and thinking she's uber cool because its topshop

We all remember the last time she bought from top shop in a bid to be cool? The calliper boots that have never seen the light of day again, where are the boots Babs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She always has a meltdown around holidays. She does it to control and keep the babettes right where they should be: fawning over her. Then they don’t start to resent her privilege.
Actually, funny you should mention that. There is an actual cycle that a narcissist goes through. They just keep repeating it.
My mother is a narcissist and there was A LOT of tension around every holiday and special occasion.

You can google the narc cycle for more info.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i just realised that she's also shared that rolling-round-on-floor-in-my-pyjamas-clutching-a-wet-wipe-whule-making-grim-sex-faces post on fb, clearly marked as an ad. so much for her fb being totally ad-free! because duck integrity when you can increase the attention you receive, and the number of people reassuring you that you're "gorgeous" and "hot". 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I was just about to post this pic with the exact same writing 😂
And me!🤣 The face. And the poorly structured sentence. She’s got some nerve calling herself a “writer” in a sentence that makes no sense 🤣 Sums her up tho I guess. Thinks she’s amazing, actually useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just coming here for this! I screenshot the text only though as I truly believe she gets a kick out of pulling really stupid faces to get a reaction from us.

I hope whatever she's writing is of better quality than her captions 🙃
I haven’t had a new avatar for a while so thanks Babs 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.