Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was also mentioned on the Tu ad a few weeks ago about how she’d blocked that person and didn’t Tu also delete the comment about it?
Yes. I was the person she originally blocked. She asked what people were up to. I said I was going to work on Covid ICU and then added “this isn’t over yet”. Instant block.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Her comments are disrespectful. No need to post that at all. She has really annoyed me. 😡
I’m glad people have said this. I’ve been out this afternoon and when I’ve just flicked through Insta, I saw that and thought “Christ Babs is a twit”. Now I know I can be extra sensitive around grief/funerals so thought maybe it was just me who read it that way. But nope, she really just can’t get ANYTHING right!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Babs Hun, prince Phillips funeral is not "pomp". Its a somber affair, and an important part of British history. The Queen has just lost her husband.
You absolute wanker.

Hope that helps xx

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She shows no decorum or respect at all. Absolutely nothing!
She is "Glad Wills and Harry chatted on the way out," what did you want Bab, a fight in the aisles?
Take your fat head out of your fat backside! Complete moron!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just watched the drawers painting vlog and I'm so confused. She said she got Steven to take the handles off and then she needed to wait for Steven to put the new handles on. Why? Does she do that every time she needs a lid put on a jam jar? It's literally screwing it back on, I know taking one off would require a screwdriver and that is probably too hard for a GirlBoss like Babs, but seriously, she needs her husband to put a handle on? What is she teaching her daughter about how capable women are? It's awful
She is a feminist, though,
Wait, do feminists know how to use a screw driver or put a nail in the wall to hang up pictures? 🤔 doesn’t matter....girl power!

Reactions: 14
Don’t understand the hairdresser thing. I have a couple of birthmarks on my back which I don’t particularly like but it is what it is. When I was getting my extensions done the girl asked me “what happened to your back?!? It looks like you’ve had surgery or something???” Someone once told me it looked like I’d been shot in the back.... I also got nasty things said to me when I was in school during swimming classes.

But you know what I told my hairdresser “oh no nothing happened they’ve just been there since birth!” And that was it? Why brummy had to make a whole song and dance about it.
Why not just say the truth and move on?? People are curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What she has said about the funeral is vile, this is why she shouldn't be allowed to be an "influencer" it is beyond disrespectful and she should take it down!

Don’t understand the hairdresser thing. I have a couple of birthmarks on my back which I don’t particularly like but it is what it is. When I was getting my extensions done the girl asked me “what happened to your back?!? It looks like you’ve had surgery or something???” Someone once told me it looked like I’d been shot in the back.... I also got nasty things said to me when I was in school during swimming classes.

But you know what I told my hairdresser “oh no nothing happened they’ve just been there since birth!” And that was it? Why brummy had to make a whole song and dance about it.
Sorry you’ve had comments - but I’m glad you seem to just embrace them and not hang onto them. Emma is creating a dangerous attitude for Erin that if someone says something you don’t like you can get upset and not do that thing anymore. That’s not how life is.

Reactions: 9
Babs Hun, prince Phillips funeral is not "pomp". Its a somber affair, and an important part of British history. The Queen has just lost her husband.
You absolute wanker.

Hope that helps xx
Can’t believe she said that??? What an absolute moron!! Emma you insensitive asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Insensitive, thick, ignorant, desperate for content,,,,, all things that spring to mind with her stories about Prince Philips funeral.

Reactions: 14
I get that a lot of royal protocols for events are often described as "pomp", I really do. But it's usually for the things such as armed forces day, weddings, queen's birthday jubilees etc.
Saying you love the pomp that goes with a royal funeral was utter classless on Babs' part, and I was fuming. Have some respect for once Emma!

Geez! She's looking rough for 43! Not been using the Beauty Pie then!
She is looking particularly terrible lately. She looks like she needs a bloody good scrub

• Heart
1 - the drawer handles and the crying at the rat thing fits with my degenerative condition theory
2 - Is TT back yet? I don't follow her, but could be interesting if she's been isolating?

Reactions: 9

Yes I have a lump on my head so I preempt any questions by mentioning it first. Really crappy parenting to a) not explain to the hairdresser before hand b) after the hairdresser mentioned it explain and reassure Erin.. c) pick a different hairdresser and send a little message before hand explaining about her neck to avoid questions. Also whoever said about building resilience was SPOT ON. We can’t avoid these situations and part of growing is learning to deal with them 🤦‍♀️ Honestly she’s so annoying. The comment about liking the pomp and ceremony of a funeral. What. WHAT. Who on Earth loves ANYTHING about a funeral? Wow. ALSO the way she made the post about the kids new pets all about her. She’s a NARCISSIST .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s talking about her Disney 2021 plans again in the upcoming vlog she’s editing? Did she not already talk about this before? I have a feeling she’s going to be going on the Disney uk cruise that was announced....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her comments are disrespectful. No need to post that at all. She has really annoyed me. 😡
completely disrespectful. she clearly watched the funeral solely to create content - having missed out on her opportunity to do so last week during her six days OOO. i'm not particularly interested in the royal family, but in terms of prince philip's death, a woman has just lost her husband of 73 years, and been forced to sit alone during the funeral because of covid - and babs is describing it as "pomp and ceremony". she says she's enjoying it with a cuppa, yet i can literally imagine her snuggled up in front of the tv, munching on a bag of popcorn. ffs babs, have some RESPECT. have some EMPATHY. the queen must be truly devastated. this isn't about royality, or fuss, or pomp - it's literally a family grieving. i have no issue with people choosing to watch the coverage of the funeral if they wish to, but to promote it like it's a newly released, exciting movie is vile. 😔

and saying "oh, it got me in the feels"?! in the same way it "got you in the feels" when your nan died, babs? or the way it"got you in the feels" earlier, when you looked at the camera with wet eyes whilst talking about ethan waking up his nocturnal hamster early every morning? what a way to react, and - as always - make it all about HER. oh poor babs, feeling sad about the funeral of a man she never knew. duck off. although tbh, i'm fairly surprised she manged not to describe it as "it gottity got me in the feelity feels".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One cock in a tin - playing to tattle Babs but though doth protest too much!!
**edited cocktail to cock. Soz babs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
completely disrespectful. she clearly watched the funeral solely to create content - having missed out on her opportunity to do so last week during her six days OOO. i'm not particularly interested in the royal family, but in terms of prince philip's death, a woman has just lost her husband of 73 years, and been forced to sit alone during the funeral because of covid - and babs is describing it as "pomp and ceremony". she says she's enjoying it with a cuppa, yet i can literally imagine her snuggled up in front of the tv, munching on a bag of popcorn. ffs babs, have some RESPECT. have some EMPATHY. the queen must be truly devastated. this isn't about royality, or fuss, or pomp - it's literally a family grieving. i have no issue with people choosing to watch the coverage of the funeral if they wish to, but to promote it like it's a newly released, exciting movie is vile. 😔

and saying "oh, it got me in the feels"?! in the same way it "got you in the feels" when your nan died, babs? or the way it"got you in the feels" earlier, when you looked at the camera with wet eyes whilst talking about ethan waking up his nocturnal hamster early every morning? what a way to react, and - as always - make it all about HER. oh poor babs, feeling sad about the funeral of a man she never knew. duck off. although tbh, i'm fairly surprised she manged not to describe it as "it gottity got me in the feelity feels".
she is truly vile!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.