Brummy Mummy #67 back from her breakity break, attention seeking posts is all she can make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the hairdresser and/or photographer did comment on her neck I am imagining it wasn’t malicious and was more oh can you sit up straight because they weren’t aware. Emma should have preempted this and spoke to the relevant person about Erins neck so it wouldn’t happen. And if it did happen spoken with Erin and said I know you’re upset but they didn’t mean any harm they’re just doing their job, we’ll go to a different place next time. Not just oh my poor golden child got upset we will just stop going to the hair dresser.

Reactions: 25
Good grief that woman can lie.
Does she not realise?
I wonder if there is something wrong. How can this be your job and you get it so wrong?
Lies lies lies too...

Reactions: 15
Aw thanks for choosing my title lovely Tattlers, sorry it was so long! But would you expect anything else from me?!?🤣🤣

A little recap for you KeBabettes 🥰

-Easter Monday had to be spent at the in-laws and Babs could not have been more grumpy/angry/resentful.

-Awful post with tights under pleather leggings showing off her full tummy. And after being squashed into that all day, she wondered why she felt ill? Don’t blame sitting in the cold Babs, try the tightness around your stomach and the poor food choices/alcohol.

-There was a “be the youest you” attention seeking cringe fest ....she’d read a book about being yourself and decided she has finished making herself small because old boyfriends shushed her and some parts of the Internet don’t like her - Hi Babs 👋🏻. Her personality traits including liking Disney, plants and mugs, and she won’t hide that anymore. OK then.

-Another play date, even though they didn’t tag each other it was with Taming Twins because they both shared photos of the same things!

-Wednesday began with coughing and spluttering from the pit, moaning about not feeling well again but planning to spend the day meeting someone else in the freezing cold/snowy garden.

-Crap Marvel AD that mostly got comments about her health, and the fact that with a stomach ache and a cough, she should get tested. Genuine concern from Babettes that couldn’t be blamed on trolls, much to Babs’ distress! It started off OK with Babs replying to comments that she was fine, it was just the food and she didn’t have a cough, then took a turn when she out of nowhere declared she’d done a test and it was negative. Unlikely. Then she started deleting comments but leaving her replies. All quite odd.

-She then declared her intention to have a week off. Apparently planned because she discussed with her therapist how she has no clear line between work and life. But a little suspicious with the timing, beginning mid-Wednesday just after a load of people had told her to be careful of spreading covid. So more likely she wanted to be able to see different people and go all the places (including Primark) without a guilt trip! She storied a lot about saying goodbye, it was hard for her!

-True to her word she did not appear until the next Wednesday, back into in our lives with gross, scratchy, early morning pit stories like nothing had happened and a grid post to get that all important ego boost after not hearing how awesome she is for nearly a whole week! Only really shared (poor) furniture painting she’d done in her time off, but comments from her fans let slip she’d been seen at Drayton Manor.

-Loads of boring stories about pretty much nothing, so no change at all in her content. Moaning about her runny eyes, outside photos so obvs another play date/meet up as she wouldn’t just sit out with the kids watching them play without company! Well unless she went out, took a photo then went back in because she doesn’t actually have friends to sit in the garden with. Wouldn’t put it past her.

-Thursday morning saw the grossest pit stories for a while with terrible skin, make up still on (that’s your dry eye problem solved Babs!) awful faces and the bloody hand under the chin!
And the kids have got new pets - rats and a hamster - but somehow the post was, you guessed it, all about Babs. She has quite the talent for making any situation about her!

-While she was off we had the death of Prince Philip and the tragic loss of Nikki Grahame, neither have been mentioned, but she did discuss The Circle TV program.

-Art for the walls seems to be the newest obsession, I guess storage space for tat is at an all time low so filling the walls is the next best thing.

-Friday began with her claiming her ratty, dry, clearly damaged hair looked nice first thing, and the news that Erin was off for a proper hair cut for the first time since a hairdresser commented on her neck. Plus Babs mentioned she’s going next week - praise the Lord!

-Crap AD for Graze bars trying to appeal to toddler mums but making the whole family look like idiots. Standard. And another product she’d never actually buy, she skips past the healthy snacks aisle on her many shopping trips and heads straight for chocolate and cake!

-She’s still a size 18.
Great recap @BonBon27. The bit about the art on the walls! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well done on the title thread. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That reel of Erin, it’s really annoying and I don’t know why 🙈 I couldn’t work out the point of it to start with as I didn’t notice any change to her hair until I’d watched it a few times. I know it’s been said before (many times) but she definitely isn’t a triple threat 😬
She's literally had an inch or so cut of the bottom... I have to say, I was expecting something more dramatic!

Reactions: 15
I just watched the drawers painting vlog and I'm so confused. She said she got Steven to take the handles off and then she needed to wait for Steven to put the new handles on. Why? Does she do that every time she needs a lid put on a jam jar? It's literally screwing it back on, I know taking one off would require a screwdriver and that is probably too hard for a GirlBoss like Babs, but seriously, she needs her husband to put a handle on? What is she teaching her daughter about how capable women are? It's awful

Reactions: 24
once again, babs can't resist turning a simple post about her daughter being happy about getting her haircut into a "pity me" post! literally exploiting erin's neck surgery to up her engagement, probably in preparation for an incoming ad on monday. 😡

if she really has to share photos of erin, why not leave it at that. why does she have to dredge up the neck surgery content AGAIN, despite claiming it was an issue she was going to keep private, before plastering it all over SM regardless, because she realised it would earn her sympathy points and a whole load of praise and attention. why the rehash of the hairdresser lie? we all know it didn't happen, because she's unable to keep her story straight. was it the hairdresser who commented? or the photographer? or perhaps the milkman? 🤣

and if the hairdresser truly did ask erin to straighten her neck - that wasn't a cruel comment, it's literally part of their job! they always ask customers to straighten their neck, to ensure their hair is cut straight. if erin hadn't been asked to straighten her neck, i'm sure babs would have been complaining all over SM that the hairdresser did a bad job! why did she expect the hairdresser to magically know about erin's neck ffs?! if babs knew that erin was sensitive about being unable to straighten her neck - which is entirely understandable - then as a mother, it was HER responsibility to make the hairdresser aware of the issue so she would understand! and if she didn't let the hairdresser know, then it was HER responsibility to comfort erin, but explain to her that the hairdresser wasn't being nasty - it was literally part of her job to ask, to ensure her hair was cut straight! not blame the hairdresser, probably make a massive scene and storm out like a child, and cause erin to be anxious about ever visiting the hairdresser ever again! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I agree, the hairdresser was doing her job correctly in asking her to sit straight. If it was the hairdresser who commented and not the photographer then it was Babs who screwed up.

I‘m a former hairdresser and we were trained to ensure that clients didn’t even sit with their legs crossed because that changes the alignment of the body and results in a lopsided haircut.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow I must have missed that. I must admit I realised it was a answer she shared, but not until after I posted. I can't believe that!! Why would she block someone for that reason. Shes disgusting!!
It’s an answer from a follower, because on a Saturday Babs now always ups engagement by asking everyone what they’re up to. Sometimes she shares, sometimes she doesn’t, and once she blocked one of our Tattlers for answering that she was going to work on a Covid ward!

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know what her job description entails too. Pissing about on Instagram and Youtube and making terrible #Ads for things she’d never buy herself? What a very unfulfilling role she has given herself, what a great boss she is 🙄

I doubt anyone would mind if she didn’t fake-make cinnamon swirls ever again!
View attachment 533230
Should change the mug to puss lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I must have missed that. I must admit I realised it was a answer she shared, but not until after I posted. I can't believe that!! Why would she block someone for that reason. Shes disgusting!!
It was also mentioned on the Tu ad a few weeks ago about how she’d blocked that person and didn’t Tu also delete the comment about it?

Reactions: 9
It was also mentioned on the Tu ad a few weeks ago about how she’d blocked that person and didn’t Tu also delete the comment about it?
Wow! I don't often let online stuff bother me, just recently she's been winding me up more and more ! I hate this whole "influencer" rubbish!! Especially when you see people breaking the rules, a few have done it today and it's so frustrating to see. She'll be the first to moan about lockdown but clearly she is just trying to pretend it's not happening!

Reactions: 11
94AD8F1A-C44E-4F01-AF8C-97444CC39DEC.png

I’ve really been trying to step back from this cretin since her return and comment less as she’s def the type that thinks any attention is good for her.
however this has really boiled my piss (sorry) she loves the pomp and ceremony of a funeral? A bleeping funeral. Absolute twit. it’s not to be “loved” it’s remembering someone’s life and empathising with their loved ones
And why in gods name is she under a blanket? It’s 14.5 degrees I know it’s not bikini weather but a blanket?! And where the tv is will cause them neck pain. She should have bought a more suitable house than that dolls house she has

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Her Stories about Prince Philips are so lazy and disrespectful.
"Got me in the feels" 🤬
God I wish she'd duck right off now.

View attachment 533612
I’ve really been trying to step back from this cretin since her return and comment less as she’s def the type that thinks any attention is good for her.
however this has really boiled my piss (sorry) she loves the pomp and ceremony of a funeral? A bleeping funeral. Absolute twit. it’s not to be “loved” it’s remembering someone’s life and empathising with their loved ones
And why in gods name is she under a blanket? It’s 14.5 degrees I know it’s not bikini weather but a blanket?! And where the tv is will cause them neck pain. She should have bought a more suitable house than that dolls house she has
I have to. But for reasons I can't go into 🤦‍♀️😳

Reactions: 22
Her Stories about Prince Philips are so lazy and disrespectful.
"Got me in the feels" 🤬
God I wish she'd duck right off now.

I have to. But for reasons I can't go into 🤦‍♀️😳
I understand some people will need to be under blankets as it’s not really warm and there are medical conditions that can cause you to be cold even in the warmest weather. But she’s a “relatively” healthy woman so I don’t get it. I hope you’re ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I understand some people will need to be under blankets as it’s not really warm and there are medical conditions that can cause you to be cold even in the warmest weather. But she’s a “relatively” healthy woman so I don’t get it. I hope you’re ok.
Yes, all good Thank you 😉

Reactions: 5
I love our Royal family too but today is one of sadness and reflection, for them and the nation, not pomp and ceremony ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The crying while watching Ethan with his pet this morning really is a worry. Could she be suffering with undiagnosed depression? She really does seem very emotionally unstable.
very unstable almost like it's some sort of personality

I'm with lady doodle, tried step away but that story boiled my piss.
next she will be commenting on how fetching the Queen looks in black.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.