Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's taking a week off.
It's Wednesday night 🤔 She'll apparently be "back next week" 🤣 So my guess is she'll be back by Monday. Not a week at all 🙄
In your professional opinion ( if it's not too rude to ask) do you think she's lying through her teeth and either Covid ridden or off jollying. I'm really bad at reading faces but her eyes do seem to flit around when she speaks.

Reactions: 19
When do schools go back? Ours a back next weds here. I guarantee she’ll be back the day they go back if it’s next week.

Reactions: 8
And also, Why announce it.
Who actually gives a flying duck.
Does she really think people care 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
In your professional opinion ( if it's not too rude to ask) do you think she's lying through her teeth and either Covid ridden or off jollying. I'm really bad at reading faces but her eyes do seem to flit around when she speaks.
I definitely think she's lying. But my thoughts are more circumstantial than her body language this time.
She consistently appears like she's lying on her Instagram, which is probably because of the bigger picture and Web of lies she has created. She is uneasy, on edge, over compensates and exaggerates.
Her Stories tonight were brief when she said she was taking a week off and cut out before she finished. She was over the top in her excitement and this all leads me to be pretty sure she's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A773B260-0867-4931-AE4E-07E7276B60A7.jpeg

She’s a bleeping weirdo. Lying in her pit, talking to and stroking her dressing gown. Don’t hurry back Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's defo a nod to tattle, someone said the other day she'll move onto Halloween once Easter is done.

PS those bunnies look like kangaroos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That last video of her stroking the dressing gown is beyond weird. Why is she in bed before 8? Probably because she’s feeling unwell. She’s showing signs of delirium!!

Reactions: 17
She said she's taking a week off.
It's Wednesday night 🤔 She'll apparently be "back next week" 🤣 So my guess is she'll be back by Monday. Not a week at all 🙄
it is babs. i'm sure "a week" in her mind refers to a couple of days. y'know, like how "a handful" and "a few" refer to literally hundreds! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and she's definitely either hiding the fact that she's got covid and SHOULD be self-isolating, or she's off on a holiday or has planned endless days out and trips to primark. or both, tbh. wouldn't surprise me of she was vlogging her way around primark, whilst coughing. i'm sure we'll all find out soon enough - she'll either accidentally reveal where she's been in a vlog, or one of the babettes will spot her in the wild, and won't be able to resist sharing it with the world!

Reactions: 20
She is a total and utter tit for brains. She is soo pissed off that she's taking a week off you can see the anger in her face .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she's off somewhere, but has decided to take the week off as people have pointed out her cough etc she doesn't want any more questions about possible illness so thinks by taking the time off she can crack on no questions asked

Reactions: 24
Why does the spring dressing gown need to be put away? It’s three days after Easter- what’s the rush for every occasion to be over before it’s been properly enjoyed. Almost as bad as when Brogan Tate took down her Christmas tree on Christmas Day! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does the spring dressing gown need to be put away? It’s three days after Easter- what’s the rush for every occasion to be over before it’s been properly enjoyed. Almost as bad as when Brogan Tate took down her Christmas tree on Christmas Day! 😂
I mean I usually take mine down boxing day, I have my reasons, but Christmas day??!!! Wow!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.