Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna615

Chatty Member
The spring jacket!...who has been asking about it? Seriously!!! And there’s no way it’s a 16 surely!!!

Reactions: 11

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Just watched the first few mins of her blog.
She’s so uneducated ( even though she’s got a Masters-did you know?!).
Its Provence like the place in France. It’s not ‘ fancy’ to pronounce it properly. It’s bloody normal you arse!
I do like the colour but think she’s done a shit job!

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Babs wants grandchildren so she can recycle her toddler content and be relevant to her audience again (seeing as she hasn't been since 2017). Probably re-release the pamphlet as well.

She won't even look after any grandchildren she might have a quick photo for the gram and then hands them back to Grandad Ste.

• Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I don’t think the timing really matters though. Or anybody drunk posting or in another time zone would always beat her. She doesn’t come up first in mine, even of the brits.

Luna615

Chatty Member
I can imagine her doing a Ste is my prince Phillip post and comparing her and Ste to the queen and Phillip, not that they are anything like them but we all know how Babs mind works.
Don’t give her ideas 🤣🤣

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
probably good that you screenshot it, because i'm sure that'll be the first comment to be deleted - wouldn't want anyone revealing that she was lying about her week revolving around painting drawers and sniffing children. i don't doubt that babs went on a trip to drayton manor, but i also guarantee that she won't reply to that comment because she won't want to admit that she's been out galavanting the minute lockdown rules were slightly relaxed. not that anyone wod be surprised, the amount of garden visits she had managed to cram in before she took her six day break. also, thomas land? really? i bet she was FUMING she couldn't post such perfect toddler mum content on IG! surely her kids are way too old for thomas? it kinda feels like the time she took erin on a peter rabbit walk for her tenth birthday - except this time it was entirely pointless, because she couldn't use it to up her engagement!
She’s also outside today, moaning about hay fever/dribbly eyes or whatever she’s on about, and I highly doubt she’d be sitting watching her kids play out there on her own so she must have company again!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Frankie75

VIP Member
I thought and hoped that she might’ve made an effort to shower, dress and make herself presentable on her first day back....but no, we were subjected to the usual greasy, smelly, pit of doom stories 🤢🤢.

• Sick

ohyes

VIP Member
Just when I think she can’t get any more annoying, she does! Those stories this morning, that cough, the stupid voice, the faces she pulls, argh 😣 what a dickhead! Why is she meeting all these different people every day?! There’s no need!

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I have a friend who stayed moved to Birmingham for a time for work and he said it was a great place. Lots to do and the people were lovely. Emma definitely doesn’t do the place any justice.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Good on the therapist for suggesting she actually has boundaries, you'd get holiday in any other job! She could definitely do with taking time away regularly.

However IF she took people's advice and got a proper test and it was positive, she will most definitely want to hide the fact that they are isolating because if she admits having covid there WILL be negative backlash for her, a week off is a nice convenient cover. She will definitely get bored though and be back on stories the second she can do it without coughing.
Absolutely this!! Once she’s symptom free, she’ll be back!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.
so she's a "plant mom" and a "rat grandmother" - it's almost as though her actual children aren't enough, and she has to find multiple ways to identify herself that isn't simply "erin and ethan's mum". it's a shame she can't give those poor kids - especially ethan - the attention she gives to social media, y'know, unless she can use them to create content. i doubt they'd even get pets if it wasn't a way for her to. increase her engagement, plus she'll be desperately trying to work with pet companies to earn back the money she spent on the animals, cages, food etc. she can't simply do something nice for her children - there has to be something in it for HER, whether that's the possibility of earning money, increasing her followers and upping her engagement, or simply an excuse to write a post focusing on HER, in order to garner attention from the babettes.

she may label herself as a rat grandmother, but sadly that's probably the closest thing to a grandparent she'll ever be, because once erin and ethan understand how she exploited them and publicised their childhood for money, i doubt they will let their own children anywhere near her, simply to protect them and keep them safe - as any parent should. 😡

• Heart