Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Unlike Babs though TT does like to spend time with her kids and family. I'm not sure her family are local so perhaps next week she's away seeing them, which is allowed then. Also she didn't look ill and I'm sure she'd say if they were self isolating due to a selfish twonk!

Reactions: 10

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’ve not heard a thing about her. I honestly think she’s just having some time off, to go shopping, visit her family etc etc. Also she posts on her mums account. Can’t wait till she is back and making everything all about her. We knew nikki, she was fucking tortured by that horrid disease. If babs dares make it about her trust me she’s going to get a gobful from me.
it will literally be a replica of that awful suicide dance routine, which understandbly upset and outraged so many people - who she think blocked and deleted simply for pointing out that her behaviour was completely inappropriate. if she even dares to jump on the nikki grahame bandwagon, i will be absolutely furious. it's one thing talking about her tragic death as a way to increase understanding of eating disorders and highlight the need for treatment for all those affected, regardless of their weight, but to make it all about HER - which she absolutely will. she ahs absolutely no idea how many people she will alienate. she is literally the kind of person who would come out with classic igbkrnat comments like "oh, i could never be anorexic - i love food too much!" or "i tried to be anorexic to lose weight, but i got hungry". anorexia is a deadly mental illness, not a diet - and i hope that she has the decency to respect those who struggle with the illness. nobody needs her ignorance plastered all over SM. tgwre are plenty of charities, and people with lived experience of the illness, who are raising awareness in a way which informs and educates. eating disorders are stigmatised enough already - we literally do NOT need anyone else reinforcing misconceptions simply because they've jumped on the latest bandwagon as a way to seek attention and increase engagement, without having any understanding of the illness.

she undoubtedly perceives "anorexia" as a dirty word, like "suicide", and will refer to it in code - a "sad time" or whatever uncreative bullshit she can muster. and she had absolutely better not share emaciated photos of nikki just to up her engagement with shock factor - not only would that be disrespectful, it literally places so many people at risk by being exposed to such triggering photos. please babs, do the right thing and don't exploit someone's premature and tragic death as the result of a devastating disease as a way to increase your engagement.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is it something the therapist may have challenged her to do? Take a week off social media, we'll discuss it at your next session. It may just be me, but I find it weird that she took a week Wednesday-Wednesday otherwise (also one of the reasons I thought she might be isolating, randomly announcing a week off mid week!).
Possibly yes!
I'm still in two minds about if I even believe she's having therapy or not tbh.
But, IF she is then it'll be CBT or talk therapy (or both) and a way of addressing her addiction to this online world (which let's face it she is) will be to have long planned breaks from it. But her problems start with her addiction to the attention and adoration she gets and that won't be helped by breaks and then coming back as full on as she is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Runner1

Chatty Member
I didn't think I could possibly hate her content anymore,,,,,,, and then she gets Rats!
I know they make good pets but you wouldn't believe how triggering they are for people with real phobias of them. I notice a Babette has begged her to put a warning up before she shows them as she can't cope with seeing them, but doesn't want to unfollow 🤦‍♀️🙄
What is wrong with these idiots!
Each to their own with pets but any type of rodent makes my toes curl it’s all for content as she’s fast running out of any sort of ideas. Why not focus on the sweet dog they have who doesn’t seem to have long left how many pets do you need?

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I said this a few threads back, you are 100 % right. The position of her hand on her side/stomach is so deceiving and extremely triggering to someone with an eating disorder 🤬🤬 I hate the way she does this, it's so fake 🤬

This will eternally be my question too. I must ask it at least once per thread 🤣🤣🤣
Just how? Who? Where? Cos I'd love to know so I can message her and tell her to fuck off 🤣🤣
Exactly
I don’t believe she doesn’t read her dms the bloody liar

Pinko

VIP Member
I preferred this new ad as we weren't exposed to the awful high pitched ad voice!! 😖

I preferred this new ad as we weren't exposed to the awful high pitched ad voice!! 😖
I've just watched stories and now take this back 🙈🤦‍♀️ it was the reel I preferred!!

• Haha

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Surely bab will come back to post something about it? She made a big deal out of the jubilee and having plates / bunting etc for it. As an avid royalist how can she not comment?

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
They're so thick already I've no idea why she bothers drawing over them! 🤣
They grow so far over the bridge of her nose too. She needs to go and get them threaded then maybe she will be able to keep them in shape. As she has got older, her features are definitely more manly.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
She’s doing an ad for marvel because they’re big fans of marvel. Is it me or have I totally missed this fact? Doesn’t Stephen like football (and Grindr) and Ethan likes Harry Potter?
Her voice on stories this morning sounds like she’s been smoking too many fags in her garden recently too.
They watched and LOVED WandaVision but that’s about it as far as I recall!

• Haha

BobStains

Today has been a Corker on the stories. Was literally every story littered with spelling mistakes today?

I use captions rather then have the sound on and it was at times, like trying to decipher code. 😂

She's getting more and more erratic each passing day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Frankie75

VIP Member
Oh dear. Erin not so great with acting then, and we’ve all heard the singing. I hope band doesn’t convince her she’s guaranteed an entertainment job? I’m sure with the family connections they’re all sure it’s possible, but I’m not so sure
I think that Erin is the image of Pus, and Pus hasn’t got a natural smile, it always looks forced, more a grimace rather than a genuine smile. Erin’s smile is exactly the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 9