Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna615

Chatty Member
Or maybe they’re screaming because she’s stood in the hallway flashing her underwear in a mirror.

Why are they always screaming in that house? There neighbours probably hate them.
It’s probably all lies! Why would the kids go into her room? they know they’re not allowed! And even if they did, they wouldn’t bat an eyelid on her stupid dress sense because they see it every day!!

Reactions: 11

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Her DIY Annie Sloan paint job looks shite and patchy. Needs another coat Bab!!
In the pic of her painting them (probably held the brush for 30 seconds to get the pic, then left Ste to it) it doesn't even look like the wood has been rubbed down! Did they paint directly on to the original finish? Will concede that I like the handles.

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
She's going offline again. Except she won't because she will still be liking comments on Twitter, still be checking Instagram (just not posting) and still be reading here. Who told her to take a week off social media? Her therapist? Fuck off. She read that on here.
She has personal accounts that she should use when she is offline from “work”

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Would it matter ? She’s broken the rules the whole way through. Whenever she’s off the gram she’s breaking the rules. Honestly cannot tell you how stupid she thinks everyone is. As for the privacy thing, she couldn’t care less about those children getting any privacy. She’s proven that time and time again.
No I guess not. Are we stupid for sticking to the rules or does Babs actually think this virus doesn’t exist & she won’t get it?

BonBon27

VIP Member
I see from the story she just put up that she really took the requests from people with phobias that she put a trigger warning before posting the rats seriously then 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry

Memmy

VIP Member
Not seen the ad yet but did use a story viewer to look at yday stories and found them very erratic almost like she was scrambling for content.
The thing that stood out for me was she was dressed, then did a story from bed in her pyjamas about the charger, then had a bath. Why would you take your day clothes off and put your pyjamas on before having a bath...it made no sense.
She is absolute loosing the plot I am convinced now
She’s probably got a stash of boring content to post whenever she's at a loss or out doing something she wants kept secret and she doesn't care if it makes chronological sense

• Haha

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
I never fail to be astounded by how few life skills she has, like a less cute version of those kids on the Jamie Oliver show who didn’t know what a leek was.

She has owned multiple older properties but can’t decorate or do any diy. She can’t cook, or clean well. Doesn’t know names for so many things, or how to pronounce standard words. Seems to be terrified of being alone with her children and having to actually parent them. Confused a pigeon and owl this morning?!? I can’t imagine not being able to walk down the street and point out different birds or plants to my children. It seems like she’s lacking a basic understanding of the world, which is baffling to me.

The thing is I’m sure she wasn’t this crap at life back when she started out? I remember her being scared of her children, but not being incompetent.
The forgetting stuff, SPaG mistakes etc, buying a smaller house with a downstairs bathroom... that's what makes me think she has some kind of degenerative condition?

• Wow

Snowball89

I wonder if she actually wanted bunnies - ya know Easter and all, but PAH didn't sell her them due to it being Easter...

• Haha
  • Wow

Luna615

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s gone away. She hates uk breaks and she would want to story/Instagram it the whole time anyway. She couldn’t cope without doing a ‘come pack with me’ and making a massive fuss about packing ‘a few’ snacks! She loves inspiring everyone...especially when she packs extra pants but still runs out and washes them in the bath 🤣🤣

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Surely bab will come back to post something about it? She made a big deal out of the jubilee and having plates / bunting etc for it. As an avid royalist how can she not comment?
Perfect excuse to cut her week off short. She’ll come back all teary eyed and definitely making comparisons to her Granny dying.
She’s so addicted to SM I’ll be really surprised if she can last a whole week without posting!
Babs- you’re still a twat. Hope that helps.

Snowball89

It's the love story of the Queen and Philip which has got my heart, also the fact that they've been this mega couple in my life for 30+ years!

Babs will 100% come back about her love with PUS and make it alllll about her, after all she is the Kween!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I know, let's cover the wall in art? I'm running out of space to store tat so art is the next best thing.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Possibly ASA as she was reported for not labelling her mugs as an AD (own products) but we don’t know for sure.
The ASA can't stop somebody posting. They would only offer guidance on labelling. There isn't anyone with the ability to "ban" a user, other than Instagram and they would have no reason to.

• Wow

Instashambles

I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.
I wouldn't worry.. they'll be estranged from her by then!!

Think they had a carpenter do the shelving and the flooring professionally fitted, but the painting was all Ste?
Yes but remember when she revealed her paint choice. Saying that her 'decorator' had recommended she use Farrow & Ball. Clearly lies to cover up the fact she just copied one of her mates 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha