Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aaaand another one! #ad #ownproduct

Screenshot_20210325_145848.jpg

"he's a lovely LADY"?! ethan?!

bloody hell babs, learn to proof read! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210325_153006.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He's a lovely lady, what does that even mean? For someone who claims they are good at their job, she really needs to start proof reading!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just another in an endless stream of examples of how crap she is at this job! She never proof reads her stories or posts or anything. It’s all rush rush rush- like she’s gotta be FIRST even though no one gives a tit and frankly couldn’t care less if she gave it all up tomorrow! ( God wouldn’t that be ace!)

Reactions: 23
View attachment 498272I
I voted blue/green because that’s going to look hideous and I can’t wait to see it 😂
correct me if i'm wrong, but how is it more challenging to paint a chest of drawers blue or green that it is to paint it white?! it's hardly "ambitious" to whack a few coats of paint on a chest of drawers, regardless of colour! how does the colour of paint increase the ambition? plus she's literally just painted the inside of her cupboard of dreams an entire range of pastel colours, including blue! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Ethan banished to the dining room for home schooling,'I love my kids the same',Babs who do you think you're fooling?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s a lovely lady 🤔🤷‍♀️??
another freudian slip eh, babs! i think she's revealing her gender bias there! ethan has a sweet, sensitive, caring personality - so in babs' mind, he's not "manly" - like ste and his drill 🤣 - so therefore must be a girl. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 13
Anyone else wonder if Babs is actually neurodiverse? Everything about her life has to be ordered, doesn't do well with change or anything that challenges her, has learned responses, poor with empathy....so similar to my little one!
I've definitely wondered in the past. She displays a lot of ADHD traits in my opinion. I say this as a woman with ADHD, who is also the parent of a daughter with ADHD

Could she not have rounded up to £2300 on the donation? She really does not give any of her own money does she?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why you'd deliberately pick such an unflattering and ageing image if yourself and post it online. She's got a bow for a six year old atop a face of a 70 year old!!!!
Agree with @ladydoodle it's not a cupboard, it's a wooden frame with hideous glass doors. That vlog could've been 15 minutes, the amount of pausing, faffing, dodgy camera work, blurring and just general fuckaboutery made it twice as long as it should have been!

Attachments

• Heart
I just don't understand why you'd deliberately pick such an unflattering and ageing image if yourself and post it online. She's got a bow for a six year old atop a face of a 70 year old!!!!
Agree with @ladydoodle it's not a cupboard, it's a wooden frame with hideous glass doors. That vlog could've been 15 minutes, the amount of pausing, faffing, dodgy camera work, blurring and just general fuckaboutery made it twice as long as it should have been!
fuckaboutery! 😂 I need to use that word more often. I’ve never really read and listened to babs at the same time but her captions don’t match what she says, what is the bloody point! I hope babs doesn’t have any “fans” who are hard of hearing because they will miss half of what she waffles on about. But then perhaps that is a good thing.

• Haha
You dont think she means laddie do you,but she can't spell?Miss 'I have a masters degree'
I think she probably just meant “lad” but either her phone changed it or her sausage fingers hit too many buttons (it happens to us all 🤣) Although seeing as this is her ACTUAL job, that she earns money from, and that she claims to be so good at, she should have proof read before she pressed send!

Reactions: 12
I think she probably just meant “lad” but either her phone changed it or her sausage fingers hit too many buttons (it happens to us all 🤣) Although seeing as this is her ACTUAL job, that she earns money from, and that she claims to be so good at, she should have proof read before she pressed send!
I agree, you'd check first though surely? It's meant to be her job. She's meant to be a so-called influencer. Yesterday, my phone tried to correct sweary to sweaty. I almost sent my current line manager a text message saying I was joining a sweaty team. Fortunately, I read through my text message before sending it. The odd typo is fine but everything she posts contains typos.

Reactions: 12
I agree, you'd check first though surely? It's meant to be her job. She's meant to be a so-called influencer. Yesterday, my phone tried to correct sweary to sweaty. I almost sent my current line manager a text message saying I was joining a sweaty team. Fortunately, I read through my text message before sending it. The odd typo is fine but everything she posts contains typos.
Honestly she’s just so crap! Some people, like Stacey Solomon, often say the wrong day or a mistake as it ups engagement, so it’s *possible* Babs does it on purpose as people may DM her. But she doesn’t really come back on and address it, you know all that false “oh what am I like, d’oh” or anything so honestly I think she’s just rubbish 🤣

Reactions: 10
I went on Claire’s and bought this headband for my 9 year old today. I did not know this vile witch had the same one.

Honestly she’s just so crap! Some people, like Stacey Solomon, often say the wrong day or a mistake as it ups engagement, so it’s *possible* Babs does it on purpose as people may DM her. But she doesn’t really come back on and address it, you know all that false “oh what am I like, d’oh” or anything so honestly I think she’s just rubbish 🤣
I actually read a long time ago that posts containing spelling mistakes receive more engagement and attention than grammatically correct ones

Why would you call your son a lovely lad? Unless you’ve been sat there thinking he kinda actually sucks compared to the other kid....

Reactions: 11
I'm sure your line manager would have been thrilled to know your perspiration status lol.I do have a funny story about autocorrect if anyone is interested

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.