Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also someone commented on that TuClothing post “A Real Woman 😍👏

I get the whole advertising women of all shapes, sizes, ages. But is that comment not just bodyshaming basically saying that you have to be a certain size with boobs to be considered a woman?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Look at that Babette snake, using someone’s anxiety against them.

The whole BeKind brigade as literally the most hypothetical bunch of huns I’ve ever seen.
Exactly. Why the duck is she piping up? She doesn't even follow babs, but took the time to check out that poster! twit.
Glad you're all enjoying my new fave phrase! Fuckaboutery for da win! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I get the whole advertising women of all shapes, sizes, ages. But is that comment not just bodyshaming basically saying that you have to be a certain size with boobs to be considered a woman?
yeah, a REAL women is defined by curves and big boobs - a size 18, specifically. hope that helps! 🤦🏻‍♀️

seriously, body positivity? since when does that involve labelling woman as "real" - as opposed to all those fake women presumably, running around with their skinny legs and flat chests?! ffs. the whole PURPOSE of body confidence is that people feel comfortable in their own bodies, regardless of shape/size etc. they're literally perpetuating the problem, defining a "real" woman as a woman with a "mum bod". so if you don't have kids, you're not a woman? where's your wokeness when it actually matters babs?!

that "your bra is TU small" comment tho! and i LOVE that people are questioning her ridiculous hashtags! #StephenKeptShoutingBoobiesToMakeMeSmile #FuckOffBabsYouUtterBellend 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 12
just want to say thanks to whoever, many many thread ago, pointed out that she constantly scratches herself (particularly in the morning stories)

I can’t watch anything without seeing it now 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
That bra doesn’t even fit properly! 100% doesn’t make me want to buy it 🙄

do brands not care about their ads??

Reactions: 7
I think people's handles need to be hidden on here.
Oh well, if a mod has an issue then feel free to delete. At the end of the day if you’re commenting on a public page with 213K subscribers then I can’t see the issue - but if the rules are the rules then please report me.

I thought that too. “A real woman” is surely any adult female?
Regardless of size!

Screenshot_20210325-213416~2.png

Kind of awkward 🤣🤣 'boob fat' 🤣

Looks like a genuine comment and to be fair, completely accurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the comments on Tu post 😂
‘That’ll give you backache’ is a particular favourite 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 13

100% agree someone has commented this! It’s not body positive to say ‘real women’ about one size because guess what we’re all real women regardless of your size. A few comments about how it doesn’t fit her properly 😬

Attachments

• Heart
That bra is way too small, anything put on top will show back and side fat spilling out. Not a good look and an awful advert!

Reactions: 8
I'm howling - sorry SCREAMING! - at the comments on TUs post 🤣🤣 think my personal favourite is the one quoting this thread title 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.