Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,
I'm usually just a lurker on these threads but I watched the vlog uploaded this morning (I know! 🙈) and noticed when she showed us her laptop with the summer holiday plan, that she has a cleaner? Is it just me that didn't know?! God forbid she should clean her own house whilst she is at home all day, every day!
I bloody knew it! For so long now I had suspected she did and was so annoyed at her tryng to act like she is just a normal working mum doing all the housework too 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She looks like my Nan. Those sandals are ok for the beach but definitely not for going out in. She needs to go and have a proper bra fitting too, her boobs are nearly down to her waist! 😖
I was thinking exactly the same about the badly fitting underwear.... Christ she did a picture in her bra a few months back to advertise a bra fitting service...another AD that was see once never again! Stop with the granny frocks you are 41!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bought that blue dress last week and actually really liked it. Not yet took the tags off. It's going back 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's buying some strawberries and grapes and some bread rolls because it's the summer holidays soon? What does she feed them normally then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder when she will mention the cleaner to her followers? I’m sure she has told herself she shouldn’t have to but unfortunately you don’t get to keep things like that a secret when you make a living from sharing your life with people. I’m just sitting back with popcorn waiting for things to fall apart here like they did over with the Meldrums. She’s just mentioned that Stephen is about to become the next big thing on YouTube (worked so well for Lee!) and now it’s slipped that she has a cleaner. You are losing touch babs and that relatable, goofy mummy act is wearing thin. Hopefully she will do another shout out to us over here soon too so it will make the jump easier for people.

Reactions: 18
She's buying some strawberries and grapes and some bread rolls because it's the summer holidays soon? What does she feed them normally then [emoji849]
Stephen feeds them so she isn’t used to having to do it herself.

Oh yes, Stephen is well into it all now!
This is such bullshit. He’s been in on it all along. This line of “oh he hates social media” is all part of their made up narrative to generate content and interest. I am so glad I am not them.

I feel like she's broken him. You watch. The next thing we know, Stephen will magically overcome his hatred of social media and will join insta as brummydaddyof2 and they will be just another grabby insta-brand akin to the Of Daughters.
Quick, someone take “brummydaddyof2” as an Instagram name to mess up their plans and wreck their heads! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is such bullshit. He’s been in on it all along. This line of “oh he hates social media” is all part of their made up narrative to generate content and interest. I am so glad I am not them.

Quick, someone take “brummydaddyof2” as an Instagram name to mess up their plans and wreck their heads! 😂
Couldn’t resist going to check - it is already taken! Got to be someone on here surely?!

• Haha
I reckon she’s had a cleaner since she was teaching and had her bad back. Probably told Stephen she can’t possibly clean with her bad back!

Also she probably claims for the cleaner using the excuse her house has to be Instagram perfect!

Reactions: 7
Please tell me it’s someone on here that has set up brummydaddyof2!! If not it was only a matter of time until greedybrum would set it up, straight off the back of fods 1 millions followers.

Reactions: 12
Please tell me it’s someone on here that has set up brummydaddyof2!! If not it was only a matter of time until greedybrum would set it up, straight off the back of fods 1 millions followers.
If it’s not someone here then she is definitely reading here all day, she has noticed that we have discussed it and jumped on it straight away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.