Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Emma herself did tours videos of the kids rooms. I dont watch her YouTube so do correct me if I'm wrong! But surely it's just a rehash of what's already out there except made into a paedophiles wet dream by Erin herself doing the tour...?
Yes she’s done bedroom tours she also seems to do her holiday packing in Erin’s room as well.

Reactions: 4
I think it sounds babyish.
That’s prob it actually although it was banned in my house. If I hear poorly I think of a baby with a cold not a women in her 40’s with apparent mental health issues that’s not poorly if true that’s mental health problems

Reactions: 5
The event she’s speaking at looks like a very small room and only 20 odd people liked the post about Brummy from the organiser!!

Just viewed the organisers stories. The room is very small set out with 20 odd chairs! Brummy saying ‘I’m speaking at an event tonight’ 🤣 a small gathering would be more appropriate babs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she says she needs therapy to cope with this online life. BUT is actively encouraging her EIGHT year old (can we just emphasise Eight years old) daughter to be on YouTube. At 8 kids should be kids! I’m doing everything I can to distract my kids from technology. Sure the time will come where that is harder but I’m talking by the time their at secondary. But I hope to teach them there is way more to life than social media etc. Sad sign of the times. I could go on and on but it makes my blood boil.

Also influencers and the salt water sandals wtf. I know a 20 year old gifted some. THEY ARE GRANNY SANDALS. Ok so maybe a great sensible mum sandal for busy days out with the kids... but Jesus get them off ya feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure Emma herself did tours videos of the kids rooms. I dont watch her YouTube so do correct me if I'm wrong! But surely it's just a rehash of what's already out there except made into a paedophiles wet dream by Erin herself doing the tour...?
Yeah she’s shown the kids bedrooms a lot!! Don’t know why Erin has to show it again now....

Reactions: 6
So she says she needs therapy to cope with this online life. BUT is actively encouraging her EIGHT year old (can we just emphasise Eight years old) daughter to be on YouTube. At 8 kids should be kids! I’m doing everything I can to distract my kids from technology. Sure the time will come where that is harder but I’m talking by the time their at secondary. But I hope to teach them there is way more to life than social media etc. Sad sign of the times. I could go on and on but it makes my blood boil.

Also influencers and the salt water sandals wtf. I know a 20 year old gifted some. THEY ARE GRANNY SANDALS. Ok so maybe a great sensible mum sandal for busy days out with the kids... but Jesus get them off ya feet!
Exactly.

If she was genuinely so disturbed by her own online experience that she needs therapy to cope, then as a responsible parent she would be doing everything in her power to shield her kids from experiencing that for as long as possible. The instinct should be to protect them - not view them as a meal ticket and literally serve them up on a platter online. It’s just absolutely insane and reckless behaviour and I cannot comprehend the mindset of her and her pathetic husband.

And yes - those saltwater sandals look like the thing old ladies from the local nursing home wear.

Reactions: 9
I follow lots of celebs (proper ones) on Instagram and some of them are really good at replying and interacting. One person inparticular has been an actor in a well known soap since he was 10. His own son in real life now looks so much like him and i messaged him on Insta just jokingly saying how good his son looked on camera and that he could get him a part playing his onscreen son, he replied to me and said how flattered he was but said "let's just let him be a kid". This is a responsible parent aware of the pressures. Emma, you have no idea what you are doing to Erin, it's sick!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Exactly.

If she was genuinely so disturbed by her own online experience that she needs therapy to cope, then as a responsible parent she would be doing everything in her power to shield her kids from experiencing that for as long as possible. The instinct should be to protect them - not view them as a meal ticket and literally serve them up on a platter online. It’s just absolutely insane and reckless behaviour and I cannot comprehend the mindset of her and her pathetic husband.

And yes - those saltwater sandals look like the thing old ladies from the local nursing home wear.
She takes no responsibility for any of her actions though, so in her mind social media made her ill because of the “trolls”, so if she turns comments off in her daughter’s account, she’ll be just fine and dandy - simples! 🤪
Never mind the likely negative effects on an 8 year old child’s not yet intact sense of self or comprehension of appropriate personal boundaries, of being encouraged by the people who should be keeping her safe to share her private life with the world. I do try to not use “mean” terms here but by god, she’s bloody thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She takes no responsibility for any of her actions though, so in her mind social media made her ill because of the “trolls”, so if she turns comments off in her daughter’s account, she’ll be just fine and dandy - simples! 🤪
Never mind the likely negative effects on an 8 year old child’s not yet intact sense of self or comprehension of appropriate personal boundaries, of being encouraged by the people who should be keeping her safe to share her private life with the world. I do try to not use “mean” terms here but by god, she’s bloody thick.
I genuinely quite like Emma, she really doesn’t bother me and I thought she was a good mum (sorry 😂) BUT I have just come to this thread to say exactly this. I am genuinely baffled as to why she allows her 8 year old daughter to have a YouTube channel given she is going through bloody therapy due to affects of her doing it for job. Yes you can turn off comments and thumbs up/down, no she won’t have thread about her on tattle but there are still people that know her in real life that could watch it and potentially tease her about it! (Surely that’s worse?) Sad but true, kids can be mean!! Maybe not now but give it a couple of years and that could absolutely be the case. Honestly, I’m gobsmacked

Reactions: 13
I think the constant sexualisation of things, being naked and showing her bosom is her sticking the middle finger up to us (Hi Emma, you do read here!). But guess what, it’s not us that she is making look like a total prick. It’s not us that will lose work over her online behaviour. It’s not us that won’t be able to show our face in the playground after humping a household object! So stick that finger up all you like Emma, there can only be one loser in all this..🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell is wrong with this woman!!!! View attachment 28695
To write in the style of BM...This. Is. Just. So. bleeping. Unnecessary. And. Gross.

This is surely the point at which you have to question “do I NEED to share this with the world?” Think back to your teaching days Emma and use the THINK method before you post - is it True? Helpful? Inspiring? Necessary? Kind?

Honestly this woman needs to get in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.