Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a classic case of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). As a result, I feel really sorry for her husband.

* Fear of abandonment (Constant craving for attention with her posts, which are getting more and more desperate)
* Unstable relationships (Always switching between I LOVE MY HUSBAND to posts digging at him)
* Unclear or shifting self image (Just pick any day for examples of this !)
* Impulsive, self-destructive behaviours (Embarrasing posts all the time, has been in serious debt multiple times by own admission, can't stop buying things, linked to the debt!)
* Extreme emotional swings (Again, pick any day)
* Chronic feelings of emptiness (The signs are always there that she is feeling very lonely overall)
* Explosive anger (Thankfully, we don't get to see this one, BPD sufferers tend to project this at people in private)
* Feeling suspicious / out of touch of reality ( See all the drama about her address, which she distorted to people hunting her down, rather than the truth of it being in the public domain).

Reactions: 17
She is a classic case of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). As a result, I feel really sorry for her husband.

* Fear of abandonment (Constant craving for attention with her posts, which are getting more and more desperate)
* Unstable relationships (Always switching between I LOVE MY HUSBAND to posts digging at him)
* Unclear or shifting self image (Just pick any day for examples of this !)
* Impulsive, self-destructive behaviours (Embarrasing posts all the time, has been in serious debt multiple times by own admission, can't stop buying things, linked to the debt!)
* Extreme emotional swings (Again, pick any day)
* Chronic feelings of emptiness (The signs are always there that she is feeling very lonely overall)
* Explosive anger (Thankfully, we don't get to see this one, BPD sufferers tend to project this at people in private)
* Feeling suspicious / out of touch of reality ( See all the drama about her address, which she distorted to people hunting her down, rather than the truth of it being in the public domain).

I totally agree with all of that, but her husband should be protecting his children and if that means removing them from the situation then so be it. He is a FATHER that should come above anything

Reactions: 13
I totally agree with all of that, but her husband should be protecting his children and if that means removing them from the situation then so be it. He is a FATHER that should come above anything
Also Nanny San and Grandad...instead of joining in the circus, with the former having an Instagram page that posts to boost the profile of the BM2 ‘brand’...help your child and grandchildren. If your daughter was crying about her mental health to strangers, posting pictures/captions that were embarrassing and generally displaying behaviour that is worrying...you would shut that down, unless it was money over morals. Maybe they are just scared of the reaction.

Reactions: 9
So today she has said Stephen will be making videos with her 🙄. tit parenting at its best!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Also Nanny San and Grandad...instead of joining in the circus, with the former having an Instagram page that posts to boost the profile of the BM2 ‘brand’...help your child and grandchildren. If your daughter was crying about her mental health to strangers, posting pictures/captions that were embarrassing and generally displaying behaviour that is worrying...you would shut that down, unless it was money over morals. Maybe they are just scared of the reaction.
That’s a very good point actually they should be supporting the family and in my opinion especially Stephen as they aren’t in a position to stop her or remove the children he’s the one with that ability

Reactions: 8

Because none of it is real!
She’s not seeing a therapist or any of it - it’s all bullshit for content.
It’s like the whole Brummy Mummy persona is a charcuterie she’s playing for the cameras.
I don’t believe a word she says.

Everything they do - all of them - is to generate money & attention. They are all as bad as each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi,
I'm usually just a lurker on these threads but I watched the vlog uploaded this morning (I know! 🙈) and noticed when she showed us her laptop with the summer holiday plan, that she has a cleaner? Is it just me that didn't know?! God forbid she should clean her own house whilst she is at home all day, every day!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Because none of it is real!
She’s not seeing a therapist or any of it - it’s all bullshit for content.
It’s like the whole Brummy Mummy persona is a charcuterie she’s playing for the cameras.
I don’t believe a word she says.

Everything they do - all of them - is to generate money & attention. They are all as bad as each other.
That is sadly how it seems. I went from believing Stephen was the hard done by one, to gradually seeing the involvement and pictures when it is an advert. Are we really to believe this grown man has no clue what his wife is putting online and he can not refuse to entertain the ridiculous take away dance...or the major concern, putting their children out there for public consumption. Naaah, not believing it all anymore.
It’s the same with Mrs Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb etc...surely if your family are not that concerned with your mental health, which they make out to be rock bottom, then it can’t be affecting your day to day life that much. Nothing would be worth this amount of stress...especially not the ‘few pence from affiliate links to feed the instamama babies’ .

Reactions: 6
She's at it again on her Insta Stories! Flaunting and shaking her boobs in memory of someone who has passed away!? Is she for real? She makes ABSOLUTELY everything about her and this is just blatant bad taste! Emma, I know you read here,,,,,,,, put them away, nobody needs to see that. You really are quite repulsive!

• Sick
  • Wow
That is sadly how it seems. I went from believing Stephen was the hard done by one, to gradually seeing the involvement and pictures when it is an advert. Are we really to believe this grown man has no clue what his wife is putting online and he can not refuse to entertain the ridiculous take away dance...or the major concern, putting their children out there for public consumption. Naaah, not believing it all anymore.
It’s the same with Mrs Meldrum and Rebecca Lamb etc...surely if your family are not that concerned with your mental health, which they make out to be rock bottom, then it can’t be affecting your day to day life that much. Nothing would be worth this amount of stress...especially not the ‘few pence from affiliate links to feed the instamama babies’ .
Oh yes, Stephen is well into it all now!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So today she has said Stephen will be making videos with her 🙄. tit parenting at its best!!
I feel like she's broken him. You watch. The next thing we know, Stephen will magically overcome his hatred of social media and will join insta as brummydaddyof2 and they will be just another grabby insta-brand akin to the Of Daughters.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m thrilled at the prospect of listening to Stephen’s boring, monotone voice in her and Erin’s vlogs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes, Stephen is well into it all now!
With Lee Meldrum away to work on the oil rig again...there was a vacancy to be filled. I just think it was all part of the plan, get the whole family performing...bowler hat? Needs a ringleader’s hat that one!

• Haha
Just watching her latest disaster of a vlog and she shows her calendar, since when has she had a cleaner?! 😂
So Stephen does the shopping etc she has a cleaner to clean the house??? I’m actually disgusted what the hell does this woman do bar show her boobs online and sit on her ass all day???

So Stephen does the shopping etc she has a cleaner to clean the house??? I’m actually disgusted what the hell does this woman do bar show her boobs online and sit on her ass all day???
Watches countless tit tv shows and stalks louise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she honestly justify having a cleaner when she’s at home ALL bleeping DAY

She’s so so so lazy. It’s disgusting.

She really does just lay in her bed all day, doesn’t she?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.