Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time Emma posts a “I’m so much happier now, back in my 20s I was drinking and arguing with friends blah blah blah” post, I think it reveals a lot about her.

Her entire existence is measured in validation from other people and being the centre of attention.

Nobody forced her to drink excessively in her 20’s, but she did as it’s what everyone else was doing. The influencer kitchen of perfection that everyone seems to have that she just had to get is another example of this.

The arguments with friends, making up and apologising, all kept her the centre of attention. By her own admissions, she sounds like she was the toxic friend in a group and I doubt they put up with her bs forever. More likely, they began to distance themselves from her and slowly she wasn’t invited out. Much like not being invited to “influencer” stuff.

Every single post she makes on Instagram is in some way linked to having people tell her how amazing she is. Whether that be thinly veiled or screaming obvious. Prime example from today “the people from the beeb said I had an eye for design”. So looking for the validation that she does (when I suspect the reality was someone went to your bathroom and wondered why she was being watched by a photo of Emma, her sister and her mum!!)

Emma’s belief that she needed therapy (with a medical diagnosis or not) had nothing to do with “trolls” or her “job” or even her feeling of worth. She is just a narcissist who can’t handle the feeling that she is being left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
everything Emma Conway does is for attention and validation from others.

She’s obviously not a very confident person. The excessive drinking in her 20s was probably a coping mechanism for a lack of confidence. She drank to fit in. Couldn’t handle the drink - it made her over emotional & she acted like a twit on it.

Now she’s pumping out her child for yet more attention and validation from people. It’s got absolutely nothing to do with Erin - it’s Emmas way of getting attention.

I don’t believe she’s ever seen a therapist.

I think she’s created a world inside her head where she’s “Brummy Mummy” instead of Emma Conway. I think a lot of what she comes out with is rubbish.

Reactions: 17
She’s obviously not a very confident person. The excessive drinking in her 20s was probably a coping mechanism for a lack of confidence. She drank to fit in. Couldn’t handle the drink - it made her over emotional & she acted like a twit on it.
I think she’s created a world inside her head where she’s “Brummy Mummy” instead of Emma Conway. I think a lot of what she comes out with is rubbish.
I agree with these, Brummy mummy is an alter ego, definitely. I just wish she'd go back to teaching!

Reactions: 8
I agree with these, Brummy mummy is an alter ego, definitely. I just wish she'd go back to teaching!

Oh hell no.
I wouldn’t want that woman in a position of authority over children - look at the mess she’s making of parenting her own kids?! Best thing she’s ever done was leave the teaching profession.

Reactions: 14
Having read her post this morning it’s is clear that influencer isn’t the career for her.

She is seeing a therapist to deal with everything that social media has made her feel.

I moved to quite a rural village where in one of the lovely pubs there are some stuck up village idiots who aren’t keen on being welcoming. They haven’t been particularly friendly but do like to clearly witch and compare what we have or don’t have.
We drunk in the pub for a while and I tried to fit in but the atmosphere was getting me down, really down and I hated it and began to hate me.

However I didn’t go to therapy I stopped going to the pub and putting myself in the situation that was upsetting.
I went to different places and made new friends.

I didn’t use therapy to solve a problem that wasn’t/isn’t a mental health problem but a situation problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So her address is available for people to find online, she posts pics of her children in swimming suits and in school uniforms, her 8 year old daugter now has a YouTube providing information about herself and a tour of her bedroom?

Nah this isn’t right at all!!! Emma seriously needs to stop this for the safety of her kids,
She can talk badly about us on here all she wants, but but we’re the ones who are more concerned about her kids and her own behaviour as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Every time Emma posts a “I’m so much happier now, back in my 20s I was drinking and arguing with friends blah blah blah” post, I think it reveals a lot about her.

Her entire existence is measured in validation from other people and being the centre of attention.

Nobody forced her to drink excessively in her 20’s, but she did as it’s what everyone else was doing. The influencer kitchen of perfection that everyone seems to have that she just had to get is another example of this.

The arguments with friends, making up and apologising, all kept her the centre of attention. By her own admissions, she sounds like she was the toxic friend in a group and I doubt they put up with her bs forever. More likely, they began to distance themselves from her and slowly she wasn’t invited out. Much like not being invited to “influencer” stuff.

Every single post she makes on Instagram is in some way linked to having people tell her how amazing she is. Whether that be thinly veiled or screaming obvious. Prime example from today “the people from the beeb said I had an eye for design”. So looking for the validation that she does (when I suspect the reality was someone went to your bathroom and wondered why she was being watched by a photo of Emma, her sister and her mum!!)

Emma’s belief that she needed therapy (with a medical diagnosis or not) had nothing to do with “trolls” or her “job” or even her feeling of worth. She is just a narcissist who can’t handle the feeling that she is being left out.
YES!

Reactions: 5
This is going too far already... we do not need to see a tour of this little girls bedroom.... and this is only her second video...
Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does Stephen stand on the coffee table to take those pics?!

She was advertising a handbag last week. Have never seen her use it other than for the AD.

Reactions: 3
Does Stephen stand on the coffee table to take those pics?!

She was advertising a handbag last week. Have never seen her use it other than for the AD.
thats the way with brummy. she never uses that watch, laptop, handbags or those slimming world meals that she did AD's for!

It’s the sandals. Flat red toddler style sandals so not go with the dress. Also it’s a casual jersey dress and she’s trying to dress it up?

It’s also quite a frumpy length. I have one similar but it’s a few inches shorter and I don’t wear it with saltwater sandals.

Reactions: 6
She looks like my Nan. Those sandals are ok for the beach but definitely not for going out in. She needs to go and have a proper bra fitting too, her boobs are nearly down to her waist! 😖
She already had a proper bra fitting and did an AD for the bra but has never seemed to wear it since!

• Haha
She did have a bra fitting. She posed in just her bra saying that shed never had s fitting before and loves how her boobs looked. But she can’t be wearing the bras anymore as they are quite droopy.

I know I’m being bitchy. The thing is I have big boobs and I know I need a good bra that hoiks them up and separates or they look droopy and saggy I hate the boob bum crack look. A decent bra gives you a bit more separation. I’m a 36h

This is going too far already... we do not need to see a tour of this little girls bedroom.... and this is only her second video...
Jesus Christ
Pretty sure Emma herself did tours videos of the kids rooms. I dont watch her YouTube so do correct me if I'm wrong! But surely it's just a rehash of what's already out there except made into a paedophiles wet dream by Erin herself doing the tour...?

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure Emma herself did tours videos of the kids rooms. I dont watch her YouTube so do correct me if I'm wrong! But surely it's just a rehash of what's already out there except made into a paedophiles wet dream by Erin herself doing the tour...?
Is there a new YouTube video already ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.