Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why dose she have an obsession when she dose a ootd or try on she pulled the skirt up to show her leg and about flash her crutch it’s disturbing

Reactions: 7
Why does she not continue therapy? I am strong believer that everyone could benefit from it but she really needs it. She should really continue, your problems aren’t solved in 6 months.

Reactions: 11
The “grown ups” following Erin are just as sick as her self obsessed mother! Why on earth would you follow and condone it? Are they not parents themselves?

Reactions: 14
She’s dealt with her issues over not being able to set boundaries and not being a “cool vlogger”. Babs, there’s a lot of evidence that you either still need therapy or that your therapist has ripped you off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The recent Insta Stories about her therapy infuriate me! She's not equipped to tell people that (in a nutshell) there's not much help out there unless you pay to go private and why does the cost of it matter Emma? "Sadly it's not cheap"!!! 😡 I suspect that when she went to her GP and explained the route cause of her issues he must have muttered "NEXT" under his breath! Groyp therapy is not the only option available on the NHS. The tit she puts out is so damaging. If her followers depend in her to tell them how to put out a school uniform, this kind of misinformed coyld be really dangerous to some people who are frightened to ask for help. And as for the DM crap again, and saying she reads non of it! WHY keep going on about the very things she must see on here in her Insta stories 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
The recent Insta Stories about her therapy infuriate me! She's not equipped to tell people that (in a nutshell) there's not much help out there unless you pay to go private and why does the cost of it matter Emma? "Sadly it's not cheap"!!! 😡 I suspect that when she went to her GP and explained the route cause of her issues he must have muttered "NEXT" under his breath! Groyp therapy is not the only option available on the NHS. The tit she puts out is so damaging. If her followers depend in her to tell them how to put out a school uniform, this kind of misinformed coyld be really dangerous to some people who are frightened to ask for help. And as for the DM crap again, and saying she reads non of it! WHY keep going on about the very things she must see on here in her Insta stories 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree. How scary that she actually has people reaching out to her for advice about it too. This industry needs tighter regulations before somebody gets hurt. All this talk from them about how the awful trolls could cause one of them to do something terrible is just so typical of these self obsessed influencers. I have never seen any of them touch on their own accountability and how their manipulation and uninformed advice could affect their vulnerable followers.

And I do wonder about the mental state of a lot of their audience. For example, isn’t it a bit odd that lots of grown people would go and follow a child on YouTube because they are the offspring of a loose unit Influencer that you also follow?

Last edited:
When she went to the Dr’s they told her to take some vitamins! So obviously she didn’t come across as having mental health problems.

Her reasons for needing therapy were not mental health problems. Also saying how sad and low she felt six months ago..I never noticed any difference. She still managed to do her stupid takeaway dance!

So she expected when she got a lot of followers she would be invited to all the big events. She’s desperate to be like Louise. Wouldn’t surprise me if Louise used to say ‘oh don’t invite her, she’s a bit embarrassing’ 🤣

Basically her problem was she realised she should have stuck with teaching as she can’t cope with the vlogging world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only difference is she is exploring mental health and her way, of saying something for engagement.

Reactions: 4
I dont get it shes 63k subscribers you tube and less than 100k insta.
Does she have fb and twitter?
What % are child followers her fans or perverts i dont understands 1.4 million fans you tube.
The 30 facts about me does any of them make it easier to track them.
I dont know what brummys thinking other than money.
If her or stephen read here and saw that her kids images have been misused and are not angry or heartbroken then clearly they do have serious issues

She simply has no style at all. Those skirts she wears are so bad on her. The all in one she tried on from her Asos haul looked ridiculous I really think she has body dysmorphia. Even worse when she wears the ankle converse with skirts. Just no!
I mean I can’t afford to buy new clothes so I can’t commebt on being a fashionista 😂😂but my mum who is nearly 75 dresses better and younger than she does !

This is what pisses me off, a doctor didn’t determine that she was suffering with mental health. A doctor didn’t tell her she was depressed or that she needed individual therapy. So she took it upon herself to diagnose herself with mental health issues and paid for a therapist privately so she could plaster it all over Instagram. Also, usually you don’t decide when to finish therapy, a therapist will help you make that decision and that they feel like you can stop. All a complete farce and another attempt by Emma to “fit in” more with instagram and the mental health community

Reactions: 17
From when she talks about her younger days, getting drunk, fighting with friends, being a nightmare then it sounds like she's always had 'problems' and not of the mental health kind.

Reactions: 12
When she went to the Dr’s they told her to take some vitamins! So obviously she didn’t come across as having mental health problems.

Her reasons for needing therapy were not mental health problems. Also saying how sad and low she felt six months ago..I never noticed any difference. She still managed to do her stupid takeaway dance!

So she expected when she got a lot of followers she would be invited to all the big events. She’s desperate to be like Louise. Wouldn’t surprise me if Louise used to say ‘oh don’t invite her, she’s a bit embarrassing’ 🤣

Basically her problem was she realised she should have stuck with teaching as she can’t cope with the vlogging world.
I think she thought she would be snapped up by Gleam or Channel mum, then when she wasn't, threw a big strop. She does think she is something special and certainly blows her own trumpet a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.