Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what pisses me off, a doctor didn’t determine that she was suffering with mental health. A doctor didn’t tell her she was depressed or that she needed individual therapy. So she took it upon herself to diagnose herself with mental health issues and paid for a therapist privately so she could plaster it all over Instagram. Also, usually you don’t decide when to finish therapy, a therapist will help you make that decision and that they feel like you can stop. All a complete farce and another attempt by Emma to “fit in” more with instagram and the mental health community
If you think you are suffering with mental health problems, you can self refer to the mental health charity MIND. You can have one to one therapy and can even contact someone if needed, by phone. To say the help isn't out there unless you pay is rubbish and harmful.

From when she talks about her younger days, getting drunk, fighting with friends, being a nightmare then it sounds like she's always had 'problems' and not of the mental health kind.
Attention seeker and narcissistic tendencies. No wonder she didn't have many boyfriends, bet they all ran a mile!

Reactions: 17
It annoys me with what babs posted on Instagram. if you’ve watched Zoe’s recent Instagram stories, she answers questions on anxiety etc. But she states she would never tell people to just take medication or go to a therapist as she recognises she’s not a trained doctor! Plus Zoe has been going to therapy for 6 years and states she’s so lucky to be able to pay for it herself.

However babs just states its not cheap. Doesn't recognise that the only reason she'd be able to pay for it is because of the gullible people who follow her and allow her to make cash!
Screenshot_20190716_132752_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Also, usually you don’t decide when to finish therapy, a therapist will help you make that decision and that they feel like you can stop.
Long story short for me, I was sexually abused as a child until I was 10 years old and it was discovered, he had groomed me to stay quiet and I was in fear of my life as he threatened me with a gun (which I found out when I was older was a toy gun) if I uttered a word of it to anyone. In my teens I self harmed and was suicidal, I was then beaten up one day by my fiancé at the time while I held our 18 month old daughter. So yeah I was in and out of therapy (NHS because not everyone can afford private) most of my life. My last psychologist, which was 2 years ago, decided to end our sessions because I was beginning to retreat into myself. I couldn’t even look at her the entire 1 hour session towards the end because dealing with the abuse alone was making me worse. You don’t just decide yourself you are done. I mean you can and it’s your right to do that but I feel with brummy it’s just a thing. ‘Oh look at me, I am so relatable because I need to see a therapist’. I honest to god wish I could afford a private therapist so I could work on it at my own pace and for however long I needed as NHS only gives you a certain amount of sessions before you need to be referred again if you need more.

Also how bloody big headed is she assuming when she got a certain amount of subs she’d be invited to everything?! The ego on that woman is astounding.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think she thought she would be snapped up by Gleam or Channel mum, then when she wasn't, threw a big strop. She does think she is something special and certainly blows her own trumpet a lot.
Is that what she means by getting upset that she didn't get invited to things I wonder. I'd love to know if she ever approached them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that what she means by getting upset that she didn't get invited to things I wonder. I'd love to know if she ever approached them [emoji23]
She’ll have been hoping her short lived BFF friendship with Louise would put a good word in for her. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 6
she has had to stop having therapy herself because soon she'll have to fork out for it for Erin.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Bet she is well jel of Toby and too going to the premier of lion king. Disney didn't ask her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you think you are suffering with mental health problems, you can self refer to the mental health charity MIND. You can have one to one therapy and can even contact someone if needed, by phone. To say the help isn't out there unless you pay is rubbish and harmful.

Attention seeker and narcissistic tendencies. No wonder she didn't have many boyfriends, bet they all ran a mile!
I’m not sure if you’re saying what I said is harmful or if what Emma’s said is?
I haven’t said there is no one else to contact but they way she is making it out on Instagram is she went to see a doctor and ended up in therapy. What I’m trying to say is a doctor hasn’t deemed her to have mental health problems and this is a problem in today’s society. It’s has become “popular” to have a mental Illness and this is the problem with self diagnosis and this is sanely something emma has jumped on. She even said herself she goes to therapy to deal with the fact that she doesn’t get invited to the same events as her friends? I wonder why? She is one of the most unoriginal people on YouTube.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if you’re saying what I said is harmful or if what Emma’s said is?
I haven’t said there is no one else to contact but they way she is making it out on Instagram is she went to see a doctor and ended up in therapy. What I’m trying to say is a doctor hasn’t deemed her to have mental health problems and this is a problem in today’s society. It’s has become “popular” to have a mental Illness and this is the problem with self diagnosis and this is sanely something emma has jumped on. She even said herself she goes to therapy to deal with the fact that she doesn’t get invited to the same events as her friends? I wonder why? She is one of the most unoriginal people on YouTube.
I did not mean what you had said, I meant whst Brummy was saying was wrong. There is help out there, even if you cannot pay. I am surprised that her G.P. didn't refer her to MIND which makes me dubious as to whether she has even been diagnosed.

Reactions: 11
She’s currently editing another video Erin ‘made’. Looks like a bedroom tour!
A bedroom tour? As in, a tour of her 8 year old child’s bedroom?

bleeping hell.

Serving the poor girl up on a platter for all the pedos on line to salivate over. This woman is a disgusting excuse for a parent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Apparently Erin is “such a good positive force”. No pressure there then....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hope you don’t mind me posting on here ? I just can’t see why this woman is relatable to older woman ?? I read she is in her early 40’s 😳 . She is must only want young mothers to follow her ? I think she come’s across desperate and childish !! Why on earth does brands or tv , radio find these people relatable?? Who goes on holiday non stop and buys things after things !! The videos and over acted performance’s are just sad . The mental issue is just shocking . I’m in total agree the person who the reason why therapy because of life on line ! she would fall apart if she felt no none like her 🤦🏼‍♀️ These woman like this you tuber are awful example for today’s society and these fakes lives on the net . When I got married it took us years to get our home etc how we wanted it ! Yet young mothers see these woman and think we will record crap and get paid loads 😡 . They have no idea what real struggle is like !! If you reading this any you tuber !! Please stop with the pity party . You have everything in life and it’s your choice to show everything on line ! Think of kids who never go to Disney !!! Hope you didn’t mind me posting my comment . Thank you sorry it’s very long 😊 .

Reactions: 12
Long story short for me, I was sexually abused as a child until I was 10 years old and it was discovered, he had groomed me to stay quiet and I was in fear of my life as he threatened me with a gun (which I found out when I was older was a toy gun) if I uttered a word of it to anyone. In my teens I self harmed and was suicidal, I was then beaten up one day by my fiancé at the time while I held our 18 month old daughter. So yeah I was in and out of therapy (NHS because not everyone can afford private) most of my life. My last psychologist, which was 2 years ago, decided to end our sessions because I was beginning to retreat into myself. I couldn’t even look at her the entire 1 hour session towards the end because dealing with the abuse alone was making me worse. You don’t just decide yourself you are done. I mean you can and it’s your right to do that but I feel with brummy it’s just a thing. ‘Oh look at me, I am so relatable because I need to see a therapist’. I honest to god wish I could afford a private therapist so I could work on it at my own pace and for however long I needed as NHS only gives you a certain amount of sessions before you need to be referred again if you need more.

Also how bloody big headed is she assuming when she got a certain amount of subs she’d be invited to everything?! The ego on that woman is astounding.
So sorry to hear about the trauma of your early years @zeatrix83 - you are very brave to speak of such awful things and I know this as I can relate to you with a couple of things you have mentioned here....I sought help when my marriage broke down and paid privately to see a councillor which was a waste of time and money...Brummy just jumped on a bandwagon that she thought would look good- what amazes me is the very thing she said that caused her stress/anxiety ( as she's such an introvert) is social media and now she's encouraging her 8 year old daughter to go down the same route! Shameful!

Reactions: 13
So sorry to hear about the trauma of your early years @zeatrix83 - you are very brave to speak of such awful things and I know this as I can relate to you with a couple of things you have mentioned here....I sought help when my marriage broke down and paid privately to see a councillor which was a waste of time and money...Brummy just jumped on a bandwagon that she thought would look good- what amazes me is the very thing she said that caused her stress/anxiety ( as she's such an introvert) is social media and now she's encouraging her 8 year old daughter to go down the same route! Shameful!
I'm really surprised that she's encouraged Erin (at 8!!!!) to do this. The fact that not only are the comments off (which is YouTube policy), but EMMA has turned off the 👍👎 option speaks volumes. Erin probably loves making the videos but she could just share them with family?? You hear Hollywood actors and famous musicians say they wouldn't necessarily encourage their kids to follow their career path because of the nature of the industry. So it seems insane to me that Emma, who claims to have been so negatively affected by a career in SM, is encouraging this!! Oh and actually in reference to today's stories, I WOULD say teaching was a worthy career and making an absolute show of yourself on Instagram was not...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she is trying to give advice on therapy. 6 months is no time at all for therapy and now she's magically cured is she for real. Zoe Sugg has been having therapy for over 6 years and still has struggles because people with actually mental health issues don't get cured in 6 months.

As for her daughters channel it makes me so mad that genuine people trying to make a go at youtube have to compete with trash like this. Why put your 8 year old out there like this it can only be for money and how sick and twisted is that.
I get the family channels where its led bu the parents and the kids feature in the back ground or with the parents but not an 8 year old on her own its like slave labour but in a deceitful way. She making her perform like a monkey

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.