Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading her latest Instagram post it’s no wonder she ended up in debt twice 🙄
She often mentions she likes sex and the city. Maybe she got into debt trying to like like Carrie! But then realised she lived in Brum and was skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not impressed with her story about the new Instagram bullying post. She can say what the hell she wants about celebs and people from those real housewives programs yet you can’t point out her flaws because it’s bullying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not impressed with her story about the new Instagram bullying post. She can say what the hell she wants about celebs and people from those real housewives programs yet you can’t point out her flaws because it’s bullying 🙄
Have to say totally agree! Is it bullying or constructive observation? It seems all interactions are good as long as you 100% agree with everything if you differ opinion you are a troll.

Reactions: 16
Thing is the new Instagram feature won’t block most comments, because it’s just feedback on her brand. You say one thing to disagree with her and it’s ‘trolling’, but it’s not to the rest of the world!

Reactions: 8
I’m a bit confused as to how the new feature works
My understanding is, if a comment contains certain words that are deemed inappropriate then your comments won’t be posted. Not sure if it is that, but that’s how my 12 year old
Explained it😂

My understanding is, if a comment contains certain words that are deemed inappropriate then your comments won’t be posted. Not sure if it is that, but that’s how my 12 year old
Explained it😂
She’s a clever girl, that makes sense so really it won’t stop any of the ‘trolling’ (opinion) comments will it ?

Reactions: 7
She’s a clever girl, that makes sense so really it won’t stop any of the ‘trolling’ (opinion) comments will it ?
I can’t see how it can stop them, I presume it would be swear words or words associated with death that will be blocked. It’s sad, but it’s hard to block the “real trolls”, people that have an opinion don’t tend to be mean with it (take note brummymummy!).
Instagram also has a feature, that if you put self-harm into the search, that asks if you want to continue looking. It’s so easy to bypass. I know they are trying, but it has a long way to go.
All we will get now is the mummy grammars jumping on the bandwagon 😴

Reactions: 6
I can’t see how it can stop them, I presume it would be swear words or words associated with death that will be blocked. It’s sad, but it’s hard to block the “real trolls”, people that have an opinion don’t tend to be mean with it (take note brummymummy!).
Instagram also has a feature, that if you put self-harm into the search, that asks if you want to continue looking. It’s so easy to bypass. I know they are trying, but it has a long way to go.
All we will get now is the mummy grammars jumping on the bandwagon 😴
I completely agree I have searched self harm on there daughter issues 😢 and yes so easy it’s unreal. I just think to compare trolling to someone saying I don’t like what your wearing there is madness

Reactions: 5
So apparently she doesn't like John cusak because of racist behaviour, but is more than happy to stand by meldrum and join her WhatsApp chat group 😡 this has actually riled me more than anything else! But of course, cusak can't do anything for her "career" so she's happy to bin him off!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So apparently she doesn't like John cusak because of racist behaviour, but is more than happy to stand by meldrum and join her WhatsApp chat group [emoji35] this has actually riled me more than anything else! But of course, cusak can't do anything for her "career" so she's happy to bin him off!
I don't think Meldrum can at the point either [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone spend that much on a t shirt with crap Brummy phrases on?!
I'm a Brummy born and bred and you wouldnt catch me wearing anything with that on it! And I also hate the word bab. Or like the older people in my family say "babby". There are so many Brummy phrases that I can't stand as they make you sound thick when you say them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So apparently she doesn't like John cusak because of racist behaviour, but is more than happy to stand by meldrum and join her WhatsApp chat group 😡 this has actually riled me more than anything else! But of course, cusak can't do anything for her "career" so she's happy to bin him off!
I’m trying to google meldrum but it’s only coming up with rubbish who is she ?

Reactions: 2
Oh gawd she’s had a dream about Louise & tagged her :sleep:
Is.there.anything.more.boring.than.other.peoples.dreams?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet she didn’t even have a dream about her, just another excuse to try and get engagement from her!

Give it up babs! If she’s able to get the likes of Rachel Stevens on her podcast, she isn’t going to be arsed with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never posted here bfor so dont no if this been said but starting to get on my nerves with all the Louise quotes Like My loves And I. Notice she started to call her daughter doddles Yes if you spend time with people can get thing in your head bit I wouldn’t say there that close

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.