Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you all know, my shoulders are NAKED while I’m writing this. Oooo eeerrr! So are my feet. How very sexual of me. Maybe the neighbours saw my naked feet and think I’m having an Allicit Affair.

*this is the creepiest thing I’ve ever written, I’m sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s asking people to vote on the next limited edition (ooooh!) mug - it’ll either be ‘living my best life’ or ‘yes bab’.

Living my best life is the most overused and cringeworthy phrase of recent times. What does it even mean?

Reactions: 12
She’s asking people to vote on the next limited edition (ooooh!) mug - it’ll either be ‘living my best life’ or ‘yes bab’.

Living my best life is the most overused and cringeworthy phrase of recent times. What does it even mean?
You could probably get a mug from Asda with that saying on for £2

Is this the first time she’s watched Love Island? Because she doesn’t seem to get that it’s heavily scripted and manipulated by the Producers, so worrying about girl code and the contestants ‘broken hearts’ is pointless 🙄

I think she’s only mentioning it because a lot of celebs and bigger account vloggers mention it.
Side question- do people honestly watch love island and actually think any aspect of it is real?!!!!!!!!! It’s all scripted! It’s comp

Who the duck actually pays money for these bloody mugs?!!!!!!!!
Seriously- what deluded fan base has she got that actually cough up real money - not just on one occasion- to buy this tit?!!

Reactions: 9
Obviously, everyone who isn’t an “influencer” wakes up every morning thinking, “I wonder how I tit I can make today” closely followed by “what can I do to make sure the rest of my life is tit🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Side question- do people honestly watch love island and actually think any aspect of it is real?!!!!!!!!! It’s all scripted! It’s comp

Who the duck actually pays money for these bloody mugs?!!!!!!!!
Seriously- what deluded fan base has she got that actually cough up real money - not just on one occasion- to buy this tit?!!
I bought a mug, and I feel like a right head because a)it was tit b) it was overpriced c) I'm ashamed of my sheep past

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bought a mug, and I feel like a right head because a)it was tit b) it was overpriced c) I'm ashamed of my sheep past
It’s alright, this is a safe place. We won’t judge as most of us were sucked into her ‘normal mum’ routine

Reactions: 15
I just honestly do not understand who or what she is trying to be!!! She bangs on all the time about being a Mum and doing this job so that she can spend time with her kids! So why all the vile innuendos on her stories!!!!

• Heart
Why was it tit ? That’s me being stupidly nosy

That makes sense I couldn’t work it out at all [emoji23]
I like a HUGE mug*, I was promised a huge mug. The mug I received was a bit larger than a normal mug but with a huge handle. Hence my review of it being "tit". Totally my own fault for buying into the hype.

*Think Cath Kidston size

Reactions: 4
I like a HUGE mug*, I was promised a huge mug. The mug I received was a bit larger than a normal mug but with a huge handle. Hence my review of it being "tit". Totally my own fault for buying into the hype.

*Think Cath Kidston size
That’s a cup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.