Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she didn’t even have a dream about her, just another excuse to try and get engagement from her!

Give it up babs! If she’s able to get the likes of Rachel Stevens on her podcast, she isn’t going to be arsed with you!
And it's like like Louise hasn't done enough for her already... Like helping her gain the majority of the last 50k followers of her 89k by promoting her and doing collaboration. Step back Babs and stop begging. It's EMBARRASSING.

Reactions: 12
I’m trying to google meldrum but it’s only coming up with rubbish who is she ?
Have a look at her 48 threads on here 🙄 she's a piece of work! Mummy vlogger/instagrammer, happy to take money from a charity to visit a food bank empty handed, used a breast cancer scare to advertise next, and leaves a racist remark in a vlog for 5 days despite complaints, as she didn't want to impact her viewing figures!

Never posted here bfor so dont no if this been said but starting to get on my nerves with all the Louise quotes Like My loves And I. Notice she started to call her daughter doddles Yes if you spend time with people can get thing in your head bit I wouldn’t say there that close
They might not be that close but brummy practically stalked Louise before they met, maybe that's when she picked it up! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Never posted here bfor so dont no if this been said but starting to get on my nerves with all the Louise quotes Like My loves And I. Notice she started to call her daughter doddles Yes if you spend time with people can get thing in your head bit I wouldn’t say there that close
She isn’t calling Erin doodles, is she?? 😳 If she is I am actually embarrassed for her.

• Haha
I'm a Brummy born and bred and you wouldnt catch me wearing anything with that on it! And I also hate the word bab. Or like the older people in my family say "babby". There are so many Brummy phrases that I can't stand as they make you sound thick when you say them 😂
I lived near Brum and used to work there. There is nothing redeeming about Brum-speak that I'd want to advertise on my person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently she doesn't like John cusak because of racist behaviour, but is more than happy to stand by meldrum and join her WhatsApp chat group 😡 this has actually riled me more than anything else! But of course, cusak can't do anything for her "career" so she's happy to bin him off!
She signed and encouraged others to sign the ridiculous petition about Tattle too. She even sent a sympathy message Mrs Meldrum re: lift gate!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness her latest vlog is so boring, did I really just listen to her talking about her pants while she sorted out the washing, that’s all I could stomach. Bore off bab and start job hunting 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The constant tagging of Louise is embarrassing. She's moved on Bab! Get over it. And what the hell is with this "most popular" crap she's started?! Her content on Instagram is so desperate and odd. It's very contradictory of who she claims to be on her YouTube channel 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep going on about her boobs. They are not low cut tops! She is hardly baring all. It’s a flash of the midline not full on cleavage.
Emma your boobs are saggy! Get over it. Not fantastic. For some reason this constant boob talk is the big that’s grinding my gears. It’s just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a Brummy born and bred and you wouldnt catch me wearing anything with that on it! And I also hate the word bab. Or like the older people in my family say "babby". There are so many Brummy phrases that I can't stand as they make you sound thick when you say them 😂
I grew up in Birmingham and left 10 years ago, “babby” is the one and only thing I haven’t managed to train myself out of saying, the only thing that gives my “generic southern” accent away 😂

Bab is different though- yuck 🤢

• Haha
Why does she keep going on about her boobs. They are not low cut tops! She is hardly baring all. It’s a flash of the midline not full on cleavage.
Emma your boobs are saggy! Get over it. Not fantastic. For some reason this constant boob talk is the big that’s grinding my gears. It’s just weird.
Her whole online existence has just gone really wierd,,,,, what I want to know is where is manager Paul in all this? Cos I can't believe for a second that she is being advised by a supposed professional PR person to carry on like this! I'm sure her latest management meeting did not go like this,,,, "Ok Emma, here's what you do to boost your engagement and get some really big brands on board..."
Talk about your boobs constantly
Pull pointless ugly faces at the camera
Talk about how sweaty you are
Riducule your husband
Shame your kids
Touch your hair CONSTANTLY on camera
Talk about your boobs some more
Wear low cut tops (this needs more effort)
Refer to everything as sexual
Tag Louise Pentland at any opportunity
Paul, if you're reading this and the above does happen to be your agenda for Brummy, you should also maybe consider a new career, and take Brummy with you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I grew up in Birmingham and left 10 years ago, “babby” is the one and only thing I haven’t managed to train myself out of saying, the only thing that gives my “generic southern” accent away 😂

Bab is different though- yuck 🤢
My grandad and his siblings are proper old school Brummy. Lived and grew up in the centre. They still say things like pooly, babby daily and them are 2 of the words that irritate me the most 😂😂 now I'm a proper grandads girl and love him to bits, but my god I have to correct him 😂😂

She isn’t calling Erin doodles, is she?? 😳 If she is I am actually embarrassed for her.
Emma literally copies everything Louise does! its kind of creepy!! 😳 especially using the same nickname for your daughter that has no reference to her name at all!! Louise calls Darcy "Doodles" as it somewhat is similar to her name, but Erin and Doodles 🧐

I noticed on one her recent posts (a #AD) that she said: "If you want to find me this summer. I shall be flouncing around the nearest National Trust pretending to be a fancy laaaadddyyyyy" Next thing you know, she will be saying she's watching Victoria and she'll start singing Gloriana (just like Louise)!!! 🐑

• Haha
  • Sick
This new “low cut top” schtick is bizarre!!! 😂 So anytime she catches a glimpse of her own cleavage she is going to snap a picture and put it on Instagram!? Cutting edge content there bab! What a time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am horrified at the thought I could bump into them at a NT property...... She's loud, obnoxious and embarrassing!!
To the point I'm questioning my NT membership!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not forgetting Louise is often visiting National Trust properties so babs is copying again!

• Sad
can we also talk about the fact in the new vlog emma says Erin wants to start her own youtube channel and make her own videos and shes probably going to let her in the summer? im sorry but 8 years old is FAR too young to have/ upload to a youtube channel!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
can we also talk about the fact in the new vlog emma says Erin wants to start her own youtube channel and make her own videos and shes probably going to let her in the summer? im sorry but 8 years old is FAR too young to have/ upload to a youtube channel!

is this a joke??/
she threatened legal action about her kids safety yet shes going to let her 8 year old upload content now on youtube?!?!?! WHAT.
how is Stephen allowing this?
absolutely disguisting.
WHY DOES SHE WANT SO MUCH EXPOSURE ON THESE KIDS WHO ARE STILL IN SCHOOL?!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Surely she must be joking my daughter is 10 and has been asking for a gaming channel for the last year its still a no from us I can't believe she would even consider it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.