Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this manifestation & vision boards. Is her therapist Noel Edmonds?

All this manifestation & vision boards. Is her therapist Noel Edmonds?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Copying Louise again who had a very busy week with lots of ‘exciting’ work and now Brummy’s got one 🙄

She looks slimmer in her OTD. Yesterday’s upset over her weight was obviously for engagement and for her sheep to write how good she looks 🙄
She does look slimmer in the ootd, her waist looks fab! (Sandals look like her feet are busting out tho! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those sandals are so frumpy. They only work if you are a bit hip and trendy. So the likes of MOD has the right look. Is not about weight or size it’s about the overall style.
She dresses and looks like a 40 ye old mum. And nothing wrong with that. I’m a 40plus mum and my style isn’t cutting edge but I’m not on Instagram trying to sell my look as something to aspire to.

Reactions: 12
Those sandals are so frumpy. They only work if you are a bit hip and trendy. So the likes of MOD has the right look. Is not about weight or size it’s about the overall style.
She dresses and looks like a 40 ye old mum. And nothing wrong with that. I’m a 40plus mum and my style isn’t cutting edge but I’m not on Instagram trying to sell my look as something to aspire to.
they make her feet look so wide theyre horrible

Reactions: 3
She does look slimmer in the ootd, her waist looks fab! (Sandals look like her feet are busting out tho! 😂)
I noticed the fat feet! I also noticed she bought new Saltwater Sandals the other day, her third pair and saying how much she loves them yet a while ago she said she wouldn’t recommend them for walking around Disney all day as they do make your feet hurt 🙄 I think she’s desperate to get a brand deal with them!

Reactions: 13
Those sandals are horrible. Something an old lady would wear and contribute to the overall look of old fashioned frumpy mummy! FrumpyBrummyMummy!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she didn’t read her DM’s yet she’s sharing one on her stories 🤔

So her busy week still leaves her time to sit watching last nights Love Island 🙄

Those sandals are horrible. Something an old lady would wear and contribute to the overall look of old fashioned frumpy mummy! FrumpyBrummyMummy!! :ROFLMAO:
I’ve seen a few vloggers wearing them but they seem to pick a trendier design. Babs always stresses how expensive they are but never states the actual price. Is that because she prides herself on being a spendthrift which it’s quite clear she definitely isn’t!

Reactions: 10
Saltwaters genuinely are super comfortable though 😂 I can see why she repurchases them but they last a literal age!

Reactions: 1
Her new glasses that she got for free are awful. Much prefer her old ones which really suited her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.