Brummy Mummy #6 Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like the Brummys have just decided that that’s where Ethan sleeps now and that’s it. He’s 6, it’s not exactly the norm for a boy of his age with seemingly no other related issues to be sleeping in with his mum just because.
The dynamic between husband and wife is clearly a miss too - he’s relegated to sleeping in a child’s bed as a matter of course. They may as well just cut the tit - put a single bed in her room so the boy can share a room with his mum (better than the bed) and then set the husband up properly in the other room with a proper adult bed and make that his own space.
It just smacks of laziness to me and her bizzare need to act like her kids are still toddlers. Their whole family set up is really really odd and is clearly riddled with issues.
(I’m only speaking about the Brummy family here btw - not anyone else’s set up)
I think my husband would leave me if I made him sleep in a separate room lol. And believe me, I wish my son would sleep in his own bed! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her latest post just highlights how incredibly volatile she is. It doesn’t sound uncommon for seemingly insignificant things to ruin her day and the day of those around her.

Big whoop that you are comfortable in your own skin, now you just crack the shits over numbers on instagram rather than numbers on the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It seems like the Brummys have just decided that that’s where Ethan sleeps now and that’s it. He’s 6, it’s not exactly the norm for a boy of his age with seemingly no other related issues to be sleeping in with his mum just because.
The dynamic between husband and wife is clearly a miss too - he’s relegated to sleeping in a child’s bed as a matter of course. They may as well just cut the tit - put a single bed in her room so the boy can share a room with his mum (better than the bed) and then set the husband up properly in the other room with a proper adult bed and make that his own space.
It just smacks of laziness to me and her bizzare need to act like her kids are still toddlers. Their whole family set up is really really odd and is clearly riddled with issues.
(I’m only speaking about the Brummy family here btw - not anyone else’s set up)
I honestly think Emma just wants Ethan to keep sleeping in her bed. Never stops going on about how much she loves sniffing his head...

I honestly think Emma just wants Ethan to keep sleeping in her bed. Never stops going on about how much she loves sniffing his head...
She’s a weird, weird woman. Imagine in 10 years time he will still be in her bed, and she will still be sniffing him.

• Haha
The Amazon vlog!!!!!! FFS! So firstly, it's meant to be Amazon best buys, and she gives not one single price for any of the items! 🙄 What a load of random old tit, what pocessed her to even think this video idea was any good!? And I'm sorry, but she labels Erins draws?! Is the child simple? Does she not bleeping know which draw her pants go in??? "Let me know if you want me to do a video on how I organise their uniforms, especially as I have a boy and a girl" 🙄 You and the other umpteen million mum's in Birmingham Emma! I tell you what, while you're at it, make sure you tell them all how to draw breath, get out of bed and get through the day at the same time cos anyone who needs this tit in their life will also need help with that! GIVE IT UP EMMA! You're done!
She is a total control freak!

Reactions: 2
Just caught up, god I’ve missed loads!

My 10 year old cousin says she wants a YouTube channel but my auntie and uncle are very adamant that won’t be happening. When we went to Disney she had my camera and was ‘vlogging’ but got a little obsessed wanting to film everything so we stopped her. Kids need to realise that it’s not the norm to film and document every little detail of your life for every man and their dog to see.

Whilst Emma probably thinks it’s harmless, sadly that just isn’t the case. Someone I worked with, her son was playing Fortnight and went to tell a stranger what school he went to. Luckily my friend caught him just in time and when she explained why he shouldn’t be saying those things, he got really upset as he couldn’t understand why people would do these horrible things.

I’m actually appalled that Emma’s pictures are featured on adult sites and really hope she reads that and has a long hard think about what she is putting out there, and makes Erin’s channel private so only friends and family members can see her videos

Reactions: 18
My 3 year old sometimes wakes and wants to come in with us. I let him for a bit if he’s unwell, or give him a cuddle and gently take him back to his bed. If he tries to come back, I take him back again. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know that many people cosleep by choice and that’s fine, but it doesn’t have to be like that if you don’t want it to. I don’t think Emma has the patience or perseverance it takes to bother training Ethan out of it though. He’ll still be there when he’s 10 😂

Reactions: 9
My son would get in our bed in the middle of the night until he was about 7. But he never went to sleep in our bed. He always started off in his own bed but it seems Ethan doesn’t. He goes to sleep in their bed. Surely they’ve tried starting him off in his own bed?

My husband never got out of the bed if our son got in the middle though. She probably allows it so she has something to blog about or to feature on her Instagram and her stories!

Reactions: 5
Whilst I totally agree that Emma is behind Erin having a Youtube channel, I can’t help but think Erin is really on board with it. Every tome Emma has her camera out and Erin is around she always really plays up for the camera and almost shows off which is annoying enough but makes me think she’s right up for this
Yes she does but the poor child knows no difference she’s had a camera shoved in her face her entire life. Everything she does is recorded & shown to thousands of people. The child does not know how to act normally 😢

Reactions: 6
I think she is slowly having a breakdown. Her whole channel was based around being ‘normal’ and not like all the other instamums. Now she is far worse. It’s clearly not good for her, sad that the money and the freebies are too tempting for her, to risk her own mental health, and to put her family through it.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it will take Saint Stephen to moderate over 400 comments !?!?!?

Why doesn’t she take a leaf out of Erin’s book and block comments it will save him a massive job 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s just down a insta story showing Stephen sitting at a laptop with “Monday morning monitoring” grow up you pathetic woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paul and / or Stephen, PLEASE for the love of god DO NOT ignore this post if you really do read here!!!!!
This has all sorts of alarm bells ringing and if they ignore this then they are very ignorant people who are supposedly well educated.....

Reactions: 9
She’s just down a insta story showing Stephen sitting at a laptop with “Monday morning monitoring” grow up you pathetic woman.
Monitoring here or her social media emails and messages.
If someone's thats fragile about reactions maybe she needs a break.
I hope she reads here and is as horrified as we are about her kids pics being mis used.
Does Stephen not have a job.
Her manager pauls doesnt seem do much and gives her crap advice.
No wonder Louise is keeping her distance.
Emma have a break and think.
Get some help before you damage your kids, marriage, personal friendships or future career opportunities.
If only she coukd reflect admit she was wrong make some changes and raise awareness with other influencers on dangers of exposing kid's.
Her whole channel and business plan needs a serious rethink.

Reactions: 17
It's not healthy to ignore constructive criticism or negative comments. Not everyone will like everything she churns out. She's in real danger of isolating her fans or making a mistake eg WW ready meals, the watch! She seems to forget that her followers are her consumers, and without them she's got nowt [emoji1745]

Copying Louise again who had a very busy week with lots of ‘exciting’ work and now Brummy’s got one 🙄

She looks slimmer in her OTD. Yesterday’s upset over her weight was obviously for engagement and for her sheep to write how good she looks 🙄

It's not healthy to ignore constructive criticism or negative comments. Not everyone will like everything she churns out. She's in real danger of isolating her fans or making a mistake eg WW ready meals, the watch! She seems to forget that her followers are her consumers, and without them she's got nowt [emoji1745]
I thought the same if a comedian never listened to criticism or a band or a singer, they would fail quickly people only want what they want esp in this day and age x

There was an interview with Toto Wolf ahead of the Grand Prix this weekend where he said he welcomed criticism. He encouraged his employees to criticise him as it made him think about things, work out what he was doing wrong and to ultimately grow from it. Made me think of these influencers who cry troll at the first sniff of a criticism or who go on a comment deleting and blocking spree.

Reactions: 20
This actually made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! What a halfwit!

Let us know what savage commentary (not so) Secret Agent Steve picked up on during his surveillance today bab! I am dying to know! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Copying Louise again who had a very busy week with lots of ‘exciting’ work and now Brummy’s got one [emoji849]

She looks slimmer in her OTD. Yesterday’s upset over her weight was obviously for engagement and for her sheep to write how good she looks [emoji849]
That vision board has been going for 5 minutes and all of a sudden all these things have come to fruition. Do you think we were born yesterday, that stuff has been in the pipeline for a while [emoji849]

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.