Brummy Mummy #57 Emma ASA been a naughty girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely more to all this. It's decidedly weird in its oddness now.

Reactions: 13
I’m probably counted as a middle class, middle age mum but I would rather walk the streets naked than wear tights and open toe shoes 🤣🤣 Horrendous.
And in the nicest possible way, Babs that dress will not fit you! I have lots of clothes in my wardrobe that aren’t fitting me after my lockdown weight gain so I’m not judging, but I’m very aware of it. She must be living in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks she’s getting back in that!
Well I'm sure you dress lovely tbh. All the IC200 have good taste.

Its just more Babs is such a try hard but she either ends up looking frumpy or like an overgrown toddler. I mean we all saw the photos of the ghosts of Emma past - the bunny ears and the estate agent shirt so pretty much solid proof that fashion has never been her strong point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so bitter about the fact her kids love Minecraft. 🤣🤣 Something she can't control or take ownership of because she doesn't understand it or can call it "home" or twin with her daughter over it or make money from showing an interest.

My kids love it. I just nod and smile as it goes over my head and have a go if they want me to. I don't sulk in the corner lIke a brat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Couldn’t he wrap a bit cling film round the wound to protect it? They are such a pair of giant babies, how on earth do they function?
This is something I’ve often wondered. How the hell have they managed to survive this far.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 425616
Shes in her dressing gown watching tally at 4.30pm-ish. What an inspiration.
FFS I've not long finished staring at a screen (been at it since 8!) Closed my work laptop, then opened up my personal one to watch a school presentation about GCSE options with my daughter, we've decided what she's going to do!

Now I'm staring into the fridge/freezer wondering what the hell to cook for tea! My husband is still working upstairs and we both won't sit down until at least 8pm!

She is such a lazy cow! Infuriates me when she goes on and on about how hard she has it - she has no bloody idea the struggles of those who live in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That latest story about whatever bleeping TV channel she's downloaded - I've forgotten already 🤦 - "if you're bored one day yanno".. well no Emma. The rest of us either go to werk or are stay at home mums and taking care of kids 24/7, possibly juggling homeschooling, even those on here who don't have children guess what - they are going out to bleeping work and don't have time to binge watch TV in their dressing gowns from 4pm 🙃 you lazy twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Babs, learn to love Minecraft!! It's not never region, it's The Nether!! Honestly Bab, play it with the kids or at least watch them play it. My son loves that I play it and his friends are always so shocked when he tells them I play and jealous because their parents show no interest in it. Did I like it , or get it, when i first played? No! Do I like it and get it now? Not really but what I do love is it's something I can play with my 12 year old, who won't want me to be near him soon enough, and it'll be a great memory for him to look back on!! Babs, give it a go. Embrace your children's interests, it isn't all about you!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's so bitter about the fact her kids love Minecraft. 🤣🤣 Something she can't control or take ownership of because she doesn't understand it or can call it "home" or twin with her daughter over it or make money from showing an interest.

My kids love it. I just nod and smile as it goes over my head and have a go if they want me to. I don't sulk in the corner lIke a brat.
I can't work out if she hates it because she doesn't get it, or hates that it's the kids "thing" with Stephen and she feels excluded. Either way- how sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her behaviour is concerning. I don't think she's got dressed today and I'm calling bullshit on the walk.

Reactions: 18
918ADC58-A2B0-49FC-921C-6FCE7D233FA0.jpeg
That’s really not a lol type of face babs, are you pissed that people use swear words for their partners or are you laughing? The caption doesn’t go 🤔
Edit to add, TINGO 🎉 this was mentioned the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But I bet you’ve not spent the majority of the last 12 months watching all the sh*t of the day on Amazon Prime and Netflix and you probably don’t go to bed at 8pm like Princess Babs 😂
This is true, I have a lot more spare than Bab's because I don't watch TV all the live long day! On the other hand though, she doesn't cook dinner so she could get a half hour read in whilst PUS is whipping up a potato waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.