Brummy Mummy #57 Emma ASA been a naughty girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s paying for yet another channel? Is she serious? How much T.V does she watch???

Reactions: 19
That latest story about whatever bleeping TV channel she's downloaded - I've forgotten already 🤦 - "if you're bored one day yanno".. well no Emma. The rest of us either go to werk or are stay at home mums and taking care of kids 24/7, possibly juggling homeschooling, even those on here who don't have children guess what - they are going out to bleeping work and don't have time to binge watch TV in their dressing gowns from 4pm 🙃 you lazy twit.
How this cow can call herself Brummymummyof2 when she hardly does any 'mummying' is a joke. And as for the morons who comment on her posts, and take part in the polls what the duck do they see in her or get from following her.
How can they relate to a mum of two who has got time to sit in their pyjamas, watching tv on their phone at 5pm on a Monday afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m utterly exhausted today only managed three hours sleep. But even I haven’t watched TV. Just turned the TV on now and watched the briefing on BBC1
How Emma acts you wouldn’t think there was a pandemic. I still think it’s odd that Ste hasn’t made an appearance and she’s been radio silent most of the day. I reckon she’s helping Nanny san to move and ste has Covid19

Reactions: 16
Why would she think it’s their nether regions? It’s gross to use that euphemism relating to her children’s topic of conversation.

Now, I will admit I love watching tv and do watch a lot, I am single and only have the one child who is 12 and in his room for 75% of the day 😂 but even I don't watch as much as Babs appears to and I certainly don't watch as much crap as she does. I also read, bake and cook a healthy dinner/tea each day and I cycle (but not by the canal!!!!).

Reactions: 23
I haven't watched any TV today and I'm feeling fine about it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's so bitter about the fact her kids love Minecraft. 🤣🤣 Something she can't control or take ownership of because she doesn't understand it or can call it "home" or twin with her daughter over it or make money from showing an interest.

My kids love it. I just nod and smile as it goes over my head and have a go if they want me to. I don't sulk in the corner lIke a brat.
Yes me too, I even go & judge competitions of builds between my kids (total nightmare 😂)
I love the joy it gives them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't watched any TV today and I'm feeling fine about it
Apart from my 4 year old watching a couple of episodes of Paw Patrol, I’ve not had the tv on either.
Also, she watches a load of sh*t 😖

Reactions: 7
I’m presuming that Pus must’ve resumed to his usual mealtime duties, as preparing a meal (even beige food) in that manky, bulky dressing gown would be really impractical, and very unhygienic given how often she wears it 🤔🤢!
She will be exhausted after doing everything yesterday! Wonder if she managed to put the mash in the microwave! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So the other day we are asking who George is (I still think its Kenny's boyfriend BTW but whatev's)
And now today we are getting a full on explanation of it all.

Hi Emma 👋👋👋
Are you sure he's not under the patio? 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the other day we are asking who George is (I still think its Kenny's boyfriend BTW but whatev's)
And now today we are getting a full on explanation of it all.

Hi Emma 👋👋👋
Are you sure he's not under the patio? 🤣🤣🤣
also, there's no way "ginnnaaaaa" is an eveloution from "gorgeous". if the mention of "george" and "gina" aren't a reference to tattle's mention of mean girls and regina george, i don't know what is. it's cringeworthy how obvious she makes it that she dedicates her time to devotedly reading the musings of insanely clever "trollz", and literally devises a pet name for her husband based on our comments. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Been at work for hours, cooked tea, done paperwork, kids settled doing their thing, husband busy working still. Thought, hmm, wonder if PUS is back. Where the hell is PUS?! There is definitely more to this than what's been said on her account.

Oh and wish I was in my PJs at 4 instead of battling bloody snow showers and freezing my tits off 🙄 She doesn't know how good (or crap 🤷‍♀️) her life is.

View attachment 425616
Shes in her dressing gown watching tally at 4.30pm-ish. What an inspiration.
She actually baffles me, I’m a single stay at home mum, I only have 1 child (pregnant with second), and don’t work but I am in no way ready to sit down at 4:30 in my pj’s!. I don’t stop all day looking after my toddler, and when he goes to bed I spend the evening tidying the flat. How does she have the time!

Reactions: 18
What a lot of horrible names they have for each other and none of them at all flattering. I don’t think PUS has any real deep respect for her.
My husband and I don’t have any derogatory names for each other. We are both adults and respect one another. We have pet names but they are sweet/cute.

He can’t possibly fancy her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.