Brummy Mummy #57 Emma ASA been a naughty girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something strange is going on - how did he get a gp appointment? How did they do a haircut gp appointment and chemist trip in the space or this morning? What’s happening with the kids homeschool?
Sod the school work.. PUS has a PUSS filled knee, priorities 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are the Cinnamon Rolls on the wiki yet, and how they cut them into 4, instead of 6? Revolutionary 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, I'm at work tonight so not had chance to read it all yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact they haven't tagged Matalan!! 🤣🤣🤣
i bet emma is FUMING. claire probably specifically ordered that jumper so they could "accidentally" twin at her birthday party, with the hope that tagging matalan would result in them sharing her photo, but now they're forced to wear matching matalan jumpers - of which claire was RABID about the delay in delivery, global pandemic or not - and babs' attention-seeking plans have been scuppered, because of matalangate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Are the Cinnamon Rolls on the wiki yet, and how they cut them into 4, instead of 6? Revolutionary 🤣🤣🤣
I would never know when it’s Saturday without Babs and her jusrol creations 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I started a food and drink section at the bottom of the 'content' bit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But Babs, there’s a huge difference between being make up free compared to wearing to the same filthy pyjamas for days on end or picking sleep from your eyes, with your greasy, lank hair and gurning into the camera 🤢🤢
I don’t think more makeup will help Babs lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it's her sister's birthday, so of COURSE babs has to write a sympathy-garnering post that's all about her, and the negative comments she has recieved over the past seven years. 🤢

also, as far as i'm aware, the new advertising standards thing is about not using filters when advertising beauty products in a way that emphasises the results of the product, not adverts in general. i could be wrong, but that's how i understood it. it seems as though babs simply skim read the email, and quickly focused on a way to make it all about her, failing to realise that the fact she is never asked to advertise beauty products means that the changes literally do. not apply. to. her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210209_185214.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
But Babs, there’s a huge difference between being make up free compared to wearing to the same filthy pyjamas for days on end or picking sleep from your eyes, with your greasy, lank hair and gurning into the camera 🤢🤢
How has she turned this into her? This campaign wasn't to protect her, it is to protect the people being advertised to, from being mislead.

She's so simple. Her brain puts 2 and 2 together and makes 5. She thinks that dropping the filter is something to do with body acceptance.

It is to stop morons like you Babs being shady when advertising. Perhaps if you paid more attention to why the rules are there (to protect the audience and regulate Ads) then you wouldn't be getting contacted by the ASA for bleeping up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can anyone edit the wiki? Sorry if this has been asked, I'm at work so a bit busy and not looked properly 😅
Yep, and it keeps a very visible and clear record of who edits. Just saying, for any Babettes (and management apprentices) that might be lurking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
it's her sister's birthday, so of COURSE babs has to write a sympathy-garnering post that's all about her, and the negative comments she has recieved over the past seven years. 🤢

also, as far as i'm aware, the new advertising standards thing is about not using filters when advertising beauty products in a way that emphasises the results of the product, not adverts in general. i could be wrong, but that's how i understood it. it seems as though babs simply skim read the email, and quickly focused on a way to make it all about her, failing to realise that the fact she is never asked to advertise beauty products means that the changes literally do. not apply. to. her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 427551
Natural photos like you fanning your vagina. Yeah totally casual

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How has she turned this into her? This campaign wasn't to protect her, it is to protect the people being advertised to, from being mislead.

She's so simple. Her brain puts 2 and 2 together and makes 5. She thinks that dropping the filter is something to do with body acceptance.

It is to stop morons like you Babs being shady when advertising. Perhaps if you paid more attention to why the rules are there (to protect the audience and regulate Ads) then you wouldn't be getting contacted by the ASA for bleeping up!
And why does Erin have to be in the photo? Purely because she’s the golden child and a kid appearing gives you more likes??
Bit rich of Babs to prattle on about our children growing up in a world where things look a bit more normal.....her kids are seeing all sorts that is strange to the majority of us. I didn’t see my mum, and I don’t see any mums who I know in real life, talk to their phone first thing, record themselves or selfie themselves 100 times a day, put all family stories and events online, keep files on strangers who make comments, make kids take photos in a new coat, pretend to run, bribe kids for acting in videos.....I could go on and on but Babs, you should worry a lot more about the damage YOU are doing to your kids than the odd online filter. Hope that helps 😘

Reactions: 13
All I can think of is DOUBLE BAGGER 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.