Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C35D6BC9-E55C-44D9-881F-7DBB2152A2C2.png

and so the cycle begins again. She will be quiet today waiting for the babettes to email and say don’t let them win. Blah blah. We miss you, you do so much good, you’re so brave.
I think this is what the last weeks pity me posts have been about to up engagement for the gram and her mugs4mugs. I think being called out on DMC post probably tipped her. Now she needs to prove she’s strong even though the whole of the fb response yesterday was a lie and if the post wasn’t a lie then what she’s stated in the past is. Either way her pants are on fire

View attachment 414699
Or maybe its because you made a COMPLETE tit of yourself yesterday bab? Started with lies on DMC’s post and slid into the pit of despair with the reference to the police file in order to drum up some sympathy from the gullible babettes on Facebook. Take an ibuprofen and treat yourself to a duvet day. You don’t have any actual work to do, anyway.
Great minds 😂😂 kenny will hone school the kids like normal

I wonder if she’s trying to make sure when talking about her MH this week if she’s trying to take the spotlight off it being children’s mental health week? Because heaven forbid people worry about her kids well being growing up in a spotlight their mother has put them in.
She mentions the most random tit tik toks from others etc but not the important stuff Holocaust Remembrance Day, Cervical Cancer Awareness Week, Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week, BHM only lasted 6 days for her, same with Pride. Ok she’s doing a quiz where the proceeds go to Brum Central Food Bank but she’s not given a link or said how people can help if they missed out on the quiz ticket (which like everything else she’s taking the credit for and someone else is putting the hard work in) How can she truly say she’s an ally of any of these causes when she doesn’t put any real effort in sitting in a soft office is not effort either - twit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning all! Lovely quick report of her story this morning. Whats this? These pictures were gifted Emma, and you haven't listed as gifted or ad? Pretty sure that's stealing, someone better phone the 5.0 straight away....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m just catching up but @goodegg I hope you had a good nights sleep are okay
Re the mugs. She keep saying there’s a cost per mug for the designer. There isn’t. She’ll have paid her up front years ago when she first did them, she won’t be getting a fee per mug now. For Babs to include that in her costs in 2021 is a lie.

Reactions: 18
Has she mentioned the police thing on her Instagram? Or because she thinks each platform has different audience it is a Facebook exclusive??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at her this morning, trying to make out that her headache has been induced by anything but making an utter fool of herself yesterday!?
It's my birthday today and I am on the edge of my seat- will I be gifted a glorious day of Babio silence?? Will she spin her web of lies even bigger?? Will she be utterly predictable and moan about homeschool, going for a walk, and having nowhere to goooo and nothing to dooooo?? Ball is in your court, Emma.

• Haha
Has she mentioned the police thing on her Instagram? Or because she thinks each platform has different audience it is a Facebook exclusive??
She did the po-po post/story on insta last year so it’s fb turn now
Remember we only infiltrate one sm platform at a time 😂 I would hate to live my life with that paranoia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to check in with the rest of the tattle motley crew this morning and make sure none of you had any late night or dawn raids on your homes with the police dragging you away from your beds and bundling you in a police car?!
I'm safe for now but I'm definitely going to be looking over my shoulder when I take my daughter to school this morning (yes Bab I have an actual proper job). Although my best friend is in the police force so I'm hoping she'll give me a tip off when they're on their way to get me and then I'll consider going on the run.
Stay safe everyone ❤ if you're out on a walk today and see a police car maybe just jump in a bush for safety

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't believe the headache story either.
She's thrown in the teeth grinding again for sympathy so they'll all think 'ah she's stressed and anxious',,,,,,, Nope! Bruxism is not a direct result of either Emma, as I've said before. But the twats will believe the lies of Kween twit!
I've noticed she is more absent on a Tuesday lately so she's probably just editing tomorrow's video and trying to garner more sympathy 🤬🤬

Wow!!! I’m just catching up on here because I missed her post about the police files on Facebook!!! Seriously! Is she for real??? She gets constantly trolled every single day? As if the police would be interested in someone querying her mug prices!!!! And her Babettes are mugs for paying the price!!!

Wow!!! I’m just catching up on here because I missed her post about the police files on Facebook!!! Seriously! Is she for real??? She gets constantly trolled every single day? As if the police would be interested in someone querying her mug prices!!!! And her Babettes are mugs for paying the price!!!
Yes, apparently people not directly targeting her, talking to her, messaging her, or trying to contact her AT ALL, is Trolling 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Making profit from colloquialisms, Babs
That she doesn’t actually use.
In fact I am aggrieved that she is using my colloquialisms as a way to poke fun at me. She doesn’t use Bab in her every day language and she doesn’t use mom either. She doesn’t even use brummie in its correct form the way a brummie would. She isn’t being inclusive and she is poking fun at myself and my heritage - to get a laugh and make money and getting others to do the same. That is bullying and malicious communication her and her followers and singling a certain type of brummie out to poke fun at.
Go for it Emma you are the true bully around here

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at her this morning, trying to make out that her headache has been induced by anything but making an utter fool of herself yesterday!?
It's my birthday today and I am on the edge of my seat- will I be gifted a glorious day of Babio silence?? Will she spin her web of lies even bigger?? Will she be utterly predictable and moan about homeschool, going for a walk, and having nowhere to goooo and nothing to dooooo?? Ball is in your court, Emma.
Happy Birthday, hope its a day of dreammmms, even though there is no where to gooooo, nothing to doooo 🍾🍰🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, apparently people not directly targeting her, talking to her, messaging her, or trying to contact her AT ALL, is Trolling 🤦‍♀️🙄
🤣🤣 she’s actually insane! How long before a bathroom breakdown? I can’t believe how thick these Babettes are not to see through her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 414699
Or maybe its because you made a COMPLETE tit of yourself yesterday bab? Started with lies on DMC’s post and slid into the pit of despair with the reference to the police file in order to drum up some sympathy from the gullible babettes on Facebook. Take an ibuprofen and treat yourself to a duvet day. You don’t have any actual work to do, anyway.
Shouldn't this be marked as as ad or gifted?

Reactions: 12
I noticed PUSs snoring wasn’t listed as a reason for today’s headache. Has the snoring stopped? The ear plugs or medicine worked? Or have you simply banished him to the shed? Come on bab we’d love to know

• Haha
She deleted the ‘trolling’ comment on Facebook, which was just a legitimate question, so that the Facebook babettes would think that the comment was so much worse than it was. She didn’t need to delete it, she could have just asked the babettes to be kind and stop piling on poor Julie. She is so manipulative.

• Wow
Happy Birthday, hope its a day of dreammmms, even though there is no where to gooooo, nothing to doooo 🍾🍰🎈
It's ok, I'm going for a WALK later, then we are getting Chinese and we will all scream. Then we will eat cake that I remembered to pick up with my normal (essential) food shop, and didn't go out specially to buy!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.