Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babs, kween of mugs, wouldn't lower herself to drink out of a brummymummy mug. she'll be cracking out her favourite rae dunn, and filling it to the brim with a couple of gin-in-a-tins. imagine her with a much more aggressive expression on her face, and this is actual photographic evidence of babs right now:

View attachment 414160
I’d actually pay £15 for a mug like this 😂😂😂😂😂

Now I would pay £15 for that (inc P&P)
Haha you beat me too it.....there’s clearly a market for Rae Dunn twit mugs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
now hang on babs, i thought you said stephen and paul manage your social media, not you... now youre saying its you?? more compulsive lies
Oh yes!!! Her "team" delete the messages or comments that could affect her mental health. Her husband monitors for the kids safety (even though he's fine with monetising them and does nothing yo stop her posting pics of them in swimwear). So that's another aspect of the job she's "so good at" that she's allegedly outsourced. Until it suits her narrative to be doing it herself.

i beg to differ! no irreparable harm? in the future babs, i predict your kids may strongly disagree. don't abandon your children? statements such as "wait there for a hug because i'm filming! " and "oh, you want help building a snowman? gimme five minutes because i'm filming!" spring to mind. physically abandon, maybe not. but emotionally, you neglect them because you prioritise content and your SM "friends" way above spending time with your family. and haven't killed anyone? you've literally been flouting the fact that you've been out rule-breaking, potentially spreading an illness which has resulted in over 100,000 deaths. can she look covid patients and key workers in the eyes and tell them she's doing everything she can to stop the spread of covid? sure she can, because she's a heartless bloody liar. she has blood on her hands. 😡 View attachment 414089
WE. NEED. AN. EYEROLL. RESPONSE. OPTION!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've never understood why non of the Babette's ever question where this supposed "Trolling" takes place because its never on her platforms 🤷‍♀️ Hence why it ISN'T TROLLING EMMA!
You come here looking for it. You get 90% of your content from us. If anything, we should be on the payroll as part of that Customer Service team you mentioned 🤣🤣
except she literally labels people as "trolls" and "weirdos" if they so much as question the prices of her mugs or her ability to dance. she blows it all so massively out of proportion, i assume the babettes think she's literally raving about the police over a comment on extortionate mug prices, and are so adoring that they don't question why she would keep a file documenting people criticising her pricing.

Reactions: 19
She is such a fanny! Wish those brainwashed followers of Babs cult could be made to understand that she actively seeks out the ‘trolls’ so she has an excuse to post those pathetic pity posts. If she was as tough as she claims to be she wouldn’t even bother her arse replying to these apparent ‘trolls’.
It just gets her more attention and ups her engagement with people feeling sorry then it keerrrrrrching more mug sales on the back of the pity party. Shes laughing all the way to the bank 💰💰💰

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I actually don’t even know what to say about her latest comment. As if the police would even care, you get your house burgled and car stolen and they don’t even come out to visit anymore 😂😂😂
My brand mew car got nicked outside our house. Not a tit given. Such a DICK

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Decided after a month off to return to IG today. Can somebody enlighten me on the diff between this mug and the one she was selling for Galentines 2019?? Has she literally sold the left over stock from the garage? Look at the price mark up in 2 years-if she only makes £1.90 a mug was she operating at a loss in 2019?
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.48.22.png

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 20.46.39.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Decided after a month off to return to IG today. Can somebody enlighten me on the diff between this mug and the one she was selling for Galentines 2019?? Has she literally sold the left over stock from the garage? Look at the price mark up in 2 years-if she only makes £1.90 a mug was she operating at a loss in 2019?
Would make sense as to why there was only 200 of them!

Reactions: 14
Have I missed something? The police? And if so, that must be on Facebook because there's nothing on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 414219
View attachment 414217
They are the same mug! She replied to someone in the Facebook comments who said they had one from two years ago. The ones she’s selling this year must be left over from 2019 as there are so few of them? Which means she hasn’t spent new money on the design etc, yet the price is even more than it was in 2019. Very shady babs.
A4D4D7F5-0123-4457-B0FC-C3B6DC08E6F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Also...on a roll with exposing her lies whilst I wait for the police...she said goodbye to her denim jeggings in a grid post on Jan 23rd and is wearing a pair in a grid post today-was that an essential shopping trip Babs or bullshit in the first place?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My brand mew car got nicked outside our house. Not a tit given. Such a DICK
Sorry no one probably cares about this but following to my comment.

My Dad was robbed at knife point in his home for his car back last year and the police did not even attend for 48 hours!!!
So when Babs is on about a “police file” when someone has compared her extortionate £15 mug to F&M. I just find her absolutely hilarious and SO out of touch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 414219
View attachment 414217
That was when her and wet Sandra were boxing and posting them. So she was raping the profits then. Cost of mugs have shot up (£2 in less than 2yrs Is a lot) the quality of the mugs has rapidly gone down and the donation from the babettes to the hospital is the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How can she have files on "a small group of women" when (a) she doesn't know much about us, if anything (b) this is a forum that she actively seeks out and (c) I hate to break it to you Babs, but not all of the people on this forum are women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WE. NEED. AN. EYEROLL. RESPONSE. OPTION!!!
This is why us tattlers and the Jack Monroe tattlers (I know there is some crossover) will all get on in the clink because the eye roll is requested over there on the daily basis too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She will be saying fortnum and mason are trolling her next by selling better quality mugs or some other bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And there’s still 819 living my best lie mugs left. Poor show keBabba poor show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Puuuuussssss they’ve made a mockery of me they love and adore me! why make me look like a twit in front of DMC then have the cheek to say my mugs are too expensive do they know who I am and how hard it was to organise all the people. I’m just trying to run a small business pussssssss! I’m destined for big things but you need to get me there”
Saying all this tit whilst her heads in the bathroom and feet are in the kitchen. Conways I know some numbers for help appear in the background of her stories with a spoon in your hand and I’ll send someone round.
Head in the bathroom, feet in the kitchen!! Brilliant!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe it's the same mug as from 2019 😂 Tbf she's kind of listening to our advice and having a bit of a declutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.