Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you’re not being inclusive are you 🙈 View attachment 413752
she's literally minimising her target audience with that idea! the whole "bab" thing is pretty niche, but i get that the babettes buy into it because it's a phrase they associate with kween babs - not that we ever actually hear her say it but y'know. but MOM?! even babs herself uses the term "mum" when typing - presumably because it's more inclusive and relevant to her followers. she's essentially making a mug that will appeal - potentially - to her brummie followers, and all those millions of american fans that she's accumulated. i can't see that many babettes being a "mom" mug, literally altering the spelling of "mum" on a product produced as a gift for mother's day, solely because it reflects their adoration for babs. i predict her mommugs for mugs are gonna be a huge flop.

Reactions: 12
Babs has put a long response on Facebook about the 'Fortnums' comment and the pile on! :sneaky:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And this comment by Babs has made me howl.... You don't do anything!!!!
Thats why it's so hard, she's got so many other people needing eachother to be ready to do their bit! If she just had them made and shipped to her to send out it'd probably be easier! 🤣

Reactions: 7
I actually don’t even know what to say about her latest comment. As if the police would even care, you get your house burgled and car stolen and they don’t even come out to visit anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am a born and bred Brummy, none of my friends or family say “Bab”. I associate it with the Black Country, that might just be me though
I'm going to have to go against the grain and defend her here 🙄 (don't judge me to harshly) but Bab is definitely a Brummie word. Perhaps it depends which part you're from? My Mom and Dad always said Bab and so do most of my family who still live there. My mom also refers to my daughter as "the babby".

Reactions: 16
The police?! For having a difference of opinion! Oh my word. So difficult not to comment on that Facebook post and tell her what a knob she is being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually don’t even know what to say about her latest comment. As if the police would even care, you get your house burgled and car stolen and they don’t even come out to visit anymore 😂😂😂
No what it is babs, pus, btec Paul and the wets have a Microsoft teams and they save up all the comments and work together like the mystery inc.
she’s got the file to dox people which is illegal if I remember rightly? She’s got nothing she’s just pulling in engagement...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am CREASED 😭💀 why the duck would the police want to know that someone said your mug was too expensive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god she's really outdone herself today 🤗

Also, forget what she said about Disney being her home. She now says her home is Facebook. Hope that helps. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No what it is babs, pus, btec Paul and the wets have a Microsoft teams and they save up all the comments and work together like the mystery inc.
she’s got the file to dox people which is illegal if I remember rightly? She’s got nothing she’s just pulling in engagement...
Oh it’s just so funny. I don’t think she realises how embarrassing it is. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to have to go against the grain and defend her here 🙄 (don't judge me to harshly) but Bab is definitely a Brummie word. Perhaps it depends which part you're from? My Mom and Dad always said Bab and so do most of my family who still live there. My mom also refers to my daughter as "the babby".
I say bab when taking the piss. My mom said bab and babby a lot as does my dad. My dad still calls me the babby and I’m 43 😂😂 It is a working class thing I think
However she doesn’t use her colloquialisms unless it benefits her. Bab to sell mugs/cards/bags and Mom for the same but every post is mum

Reactions: 11
Oh it’s just so funny. I don’t think she realises how embarrassing it is. 😂😂
I am RABID over that post, it's possibly my favourite thing she's ever said. A FILE FOR THE POLICE 🤣 I. Screamed.

I keep imagining her hanging round the police station with a ring binder. I bet she made a nice neat label for it on her label maker of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The thing that absolutely bugs the hell out of me on these pity party trolling posts she puts out is that as a former Babette I was completely of the opinion that you lot were sending her vile messages, constantly commenting horrible stuff on her every post. And that's what she wants people to believe. But listen Babette's that's not what happens!! Shall we set something straight her Emma, you actively seek our comments out on a gossip page about you and read what we have to say.

Take a leaf out of your own book love - you tell others that if you don't like something scroll on by so guess what...do the same and stay off Tattle!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god! My husband just had to lie on top of me to calm me down 🤣🤣🤣
She has files for the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! WTF. That post doesn't even make any sense!? What is she on about "her home isn't safe"? Was the person not just questioning the price of her Tat Mugs for Mugs? What am I missing here! Jeez, I need a lie down 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know what the comment was that’s sparked police gate again??

Reactions: 10
Oh my god! My husband just had to lie on top of me to calm me down 🤣🤣🤣
She has files for the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! WTF. That post doesn't even make any sense!? What is she on about "her home isn't safe"? Was the person not just questioning the price of her Tat Mugs for Mugs? What am I missing here! Jeez, I need a lie down 🤣🤦‍♀️
This is just an extension of the post last year where the IC20 were out to get her. Then it disappeared I’m gonna hazard a guess she was laughed out of bournville lane nick. Ffs

Does anyone know what the comment was that’s sparked police gate again??
Someone had the audacity to say say
“£15, £15.... you can get one from Fourtnum & Mason for £18” such a troll 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.