Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she doesn’t design them herself? They’re hardly works of art (no offence to the designer) and wouldn’t take much for her to do it herself to reduce cost
Absolutely. Katie Ellison is always drawing cute things. Babs doesn’t have a creative bone in her body.

Reactions: 18
Also KeBab,

If you are going to copy and paste words like 'malicious communication' to try to make yourself clever then google the definition first to check you make sense, here is a definition taken from west mids police and exposing your lies, calling you a slob, commenting on your drinking, saying you do too many ads and that your mugs are overpriced do not meet the criteria:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.10.41.png

Secondly you would need to feel targeted because of your race, religion, sexual orientation, gender or disability (actually disability not numb flaps when you remember) so you dont fit that brief either:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.10.29.png

However it does state clearly on this page that if this is affecting your mental health contact your gp or visit their mental health page so maybe follow the police advice yourself and sort you self out

In future dont use long words if you dont know what you are talking about you loser

Hope this helps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahaha it’s really hard to organise selling mugs?! No it’s not! I had some mugs designed and produced for my mum’s business a couple of years ago and that wasn’t my full time job. Admittedly we didn’t sell them, that must be where all the hard work is 🤨
It's hard when you had a hair brained idea to start a line of mugs, because you think "liking mugs" is a personality trait, then realise that actual WERK goes into that, so you outsource every aspect of the production and marketing and shipping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sitting here ready and waiting for the police to turn up. Quite frankly I’m looking forward to the rest and the chance to speak to someone in person that I don’t live with!

also ’body confident Bab’ had never bought a puffa jacket before, even though she wanted one, because she was worried about what she would look like? 🤪🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've never understood why non of the Babette's ever question where this supposed "Trolling" takes place because its never on her platforms 🤷‍♀️ Hence why it ISN'T TROLLING EMMA!
You come here looking for it. You get 90% of your content from us. If anything, we should be on the payroll as part of that Customer Service team you mentioned 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've never understood why non of the Babette's ever question where this supposed "Trolling" takes place because its never on her platforms 🤷‍♀️ Hence why it ISN'T TROLLING EMMA!
You come here looking for it. You get 90% of your content from us. If anything, we should be in the payroll as part of that Customer Service team you mentioned 🤣🤣
If she was being messaged privately I have no doubt she would screen shot & post them for her Babettes. Photos or it never happened & stop deleting comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she was being messaged privately I have no doubt she would screen shot & post them for her Babettes. Photos or it never happened & stop deleting comments.
Exactly. She has files on a "small group of women" 🤷‍♀️🤣 Really???
These files are probably stored on the 'top top' in a plastic box labelled "women i wish I was as funny as" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just copied and pasted this from her Facebook page.....

Hello! Thanks so much for all your support with the mugs. A lady did query the cost earlier. And I replied politely. I just got back from ANOTHER walk in the park and noticed a few comments encouraging people to "be kind" to other commenters. So I deleted the thread. So not to cause further discussion.

I did mention this last year but a small group of women provide me with day in and day out constant “trolling”. Which possibly isn’t the right word. A troll tends to pop up, calls you fat and then buggers off. I get that A LOT and sick emojis. Malicious communication is the technical term. This particular ladies name today rang a bell. So I looked at the files we keep for the police and her name was indeed in it.

Over the past few weeks there have been more and more from this group on my FB page. Which I shall monitor like I always do across my social media. I am a tough cookie. This is my job. These are the consequences. People are entitled to hate me, disagree with me and think my mugs are just too much money.

However I am always kind, I am always polite. It was quite hard for me to see “she needs to practice what she preaches and be kind” towards an individual who has done things to harm me and my job I love so much. But of course you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. So you were just being nice as you’re good people.

Just a gentle warning more and more comments like this may come. I LOVE our community. I feel like home here. And it feels a bit scary that people might come and try and mess my home up as it’s been so safe for me for so long. I love you stuck up for me but I don’t want you to feel you have to. This is my house and I can clean everything up. Just sometimes it might take a while as I’m on a walk. Another bloody walk. Hope that all makes sense. Love you lots! Em xxx
She is such a fanny! Wish those brainwashed followers of Babs cult could be made to understand that she actively seeks out the ‘trolls’ so she has an excuse to post those pathetic pity posts. If she was as tough as she claims to be she wouldn’t even bother her arse replying to these apparent ‘trolls’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I want to know is when are we going to be greeted with a comment on here? And who’s going to step up for babs? We need a worthy contender.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope her file for the police explains about the photos that have been discussed here that ended up on a site that I have seen referred to here, that I understand someone made her aware of and she ignored ? (Only know the story from reading here) because the police will need to make an SS referral about that as standard practice? Failure to protect is a finding in family court.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That puffer jacket post is so desperate. She wants to back on Matalan’s list of hunfluencers. The reason people look warm and cozy in puffer jackets is because they fasten them against the cold weather. If the size 18 doesn’t do up, get a bigger size Bab! Hope that helps 😘
puffer jacket, complete with the obligatory confirmation that she's wearing a size 18. and her jumper is also a size 18. obvs. because despite women's clothes sizes varying in literally. every. single. shop. babs is a size 18 absolutely everywhere. no matter what. she's so stupid, she doesn't realise that claiming every item of clothing she owns is absolutely, definitely a size 18 literally reveals her lies. 🤥

also, i thought it was pretty normal to buy coats in a larger than your usual size, so you can wear it comfortably over thick jumpers etc. but not babs. no way. she'll squeeze herself into a size 18, regardless of whether she can actually zip it up, because for body confident babs size is valued way above wearing clothes that actually fit you. what a role model. does she genuinely believe that, of all things, the babettes will stop hero worshipping her solely because she mentions she bought an item of clothing in a size 20?! as opposed to her lying, manipulative nature, her aggressive behaviour and her disregard of her kid's privacy etc etc. if anything, i'd be more concerned about being a supposedly body confident influenza purposefully concealing my weight gain and completely undermining the movement i claim to promote revealing that it literally meant nothing to me and was simply a popular bandwagon that i jumped on to gain followers - but hey, what do i know?! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It seems that nobody is allowed have an opinion anymore about anything 🤷‍♀️. Even a Babette, merely querying the price of a mug, or commenting that it’s a ‘bit out of my price range’ and Babs immediately gets defensive and then comes the old Babs troll speech, chapter and verse 🙄!
Not a babette one of us she had her name on file and everything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
808B7A9D-AF0D-476E-BA17-F5DD637BFCD6.jpeg
Sorry babette she wouldn’t waste her breath on you unless you were balls deep in her mug collection and throwing money directly into her face! She’s not your friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m from Worcester and the only people here who say Bab are rough AF or taking the piss! My rough old Granddad used to say ‘Lickle Babby’ and it used to make my skin crawl. My husband calls me bab as a joke 🤮🤮🤮
Worcester here too, and hardly ever hear it!

Reactions: 9
I just wanna say thanks to Bab though. I really needed this perk up this evening. tit day at work due to Brexit (some of us are actually hard at work trying to run an international wholesale business love) and the dog has gone off her food and is all lethargic so emergency vet appt for her tomorrow. Thanks for the laughs, and i can't wait for a hunky man in uniform to turn up on my doorstep and slap some cuffs on me, can even provide my own if needed 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if her local Brummy police are going to travel down south to see me? Or will they send a local Bobby on the beat? Haven’t seen a policeman in the village (apart from the one who lives here and walks his dog!) for about a year so the local FB group will go WILD when they knock on my door! Lockdown entertainment for all 🤣
I should be ok I think. Very close relative is a police person. I just showed them the fb shite. I think they died laughing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.