Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrogant too. That you’re so above criticism or question that you can delete it. I can’t think of any other job where you’re answerable to absolutely nobody. Where you can’t be questioned and where you’re allowed to just ignore, delete and block a perfectly polite remark or comment.

how bleeping arrogant and narcissistic do you have to be to think that’s acceptable

it also adds to her perpetual over thinking of stuff. If she answered that point she’d be able to move on, having dealt with it. But she’s not dealing with it, she’s deleting it and then questioning and overthinking it in her head over and over. No wonder she’s depressed and living in a pit watching Netflix

she’s hiding n. She’s creating a fake reality. Where news doesn’t happen, where she doesn’t have to deal with anything other than when then next series of Real Housewives drops
Has anyone watched the vlog/video where the sacconejolys “hold a troll to account” for their actions? It appears the vacuous instahuns are sharing it and saying “well done blah, blah they should be held accountable for their actions” it won’t be long before this twit shares it. My point is why are they all clapping each other on the back for fronting a troll and holding them accountable but can’t see that the “troll” or places like tattle are where their followers come following being blocked as they have questioned the influenzas actions.
hypocritical twats

I’m so sorry @chipstick

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Body confident Emma says rejoice in your own vessel and embrace the way you look. Body confident Emma also says hide your chins / film from above to get the best angle / refuse to acknowledge that sizes change across multiple retailers. Hope that helps. Loves ya 😘

Screenshot_20210129-075856_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If I just delete the email I was sent that contained my consultation pack, at risk letter, redundancy offer etc, will that make it go away? She is so insistent that this is her job and she works really hard so she has to acknowledge that she has to be held accountable and that actions have consequences, just like in any other job. Burying your head doesn't change facts.
You're so right, she can't actually delete the people that have these thoughts about her. She's fighting a never ending battle

Sorry for what's going on, just know there are people that care

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See this is what I hate about these instabeggars. All this 'How are you doing?' 'Let me know how you are...' bullshit is just that, bullshit.
She doesn't give a tit or care about what anyone else is going through. It's all to up her engagement. She could have replied to that comment, and explained how she's feeling or why she posts what she does. But no, she deletes and blocks because she's a narcissist living in an echo chamber life! Vile witch.

• Heart
This is the picture that she uses to try and empathise with people!! She’s smirking!!
What is she supposed to be doing? Sitting at her daughter's sad excuse for a desk showing us her gorgeous chest of drawers, wedding present you know. I think it is so funny the things that get under her skin. She honestly makes tattle so much more fun having these constant references to our conversations. She can't help herself, she loves a bit of passive aggressive behaviour.

Her face, is it me or are her facial features getting smaller?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"just an influenza mum. using her kids for content."

"that homeschool and werk juggling act. #mumlife"

"living my best 'i'm the best mum' lie"

"my kids love me HARD"

"nowhere to go, nothing to dooooo, so down a baileys hot cock...or two!"

"netflix-and-purposefully ignore you children so you can binge teen mom"

"i'm not a regular mom....i'm a COOL mom - so where's my present?!"

"twinning with your pre-teen daughter is winning!"
Don't forget
"TIKTOK Mum" 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
They’re all absolute morons, they may get paid handsomely for flogging some crap they don’t even use but they’ve lost their authenticity and find themselves at the wrong end of the moral meter - it would never be worth it in my opinion. I think the pandemic has shown the REAL heroes are the NORMAL people, who’d have thought 🤔 she’s unbearable with her daily pity party and pimping out her own kids memories and lives, nothing is scared to her and she can’t see the tragedy in that. She’s a lost cause. These influenzas are a cancer on society - making us question and envy when in fact it’s all total bullshit. The grass is sometimes greener cos it’s FAKE. I just hope their day of reckoning is soon!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Body confident Emma says rejoice in your own vessel and embrace the way you look. Body confident Emma also says hide your chins / film from above to get the best angle / refuse to acknowledge that sizes change across multiple retailers. Hope that helps. Loves ya 😘

View attachment 408255
If you feel the need to physically hold in the chin with your finger, surely that's the time to swap the pjs for clothes, get off the sofa and actually go on the walks you claim to.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to what’s going on in the real world, how can she genuinely think she’s got it hard?. I’m sure she is struggling a bit, we all are, but she’s in such a better position than most people. I don’t want to be all woe is me, but I’ve had a tit lockdown, my ex partner abused me throughout the first lockdown and I literally had no way of leaving him as he controlled my finances etc, I moved house (to get away from my ex, so much more stressful than babs move when she has the luxury of multiple people doing her painting, flooring etc). I had to leave my job because of my mental health declining due to my relationship with ex. I’ve had to entertain a 15 month old whilst being pregnant and suffering from mental and physical health issues.
I don’t say this for people to pity me, I know you all understand how difficult people have had it this past year. I count myself lucky that I’m happy, safe and able to bubble up. I just post this in the hope that babs will read this and maybe it’ll give her perspective. But I know deep down it won’t, she’s scary lately. She always seems smug, everything always comes back to her and how lucky she is or how loved she is!. I can’t understand how people don’t see what a nasty woman she’s become. I genuinely worry about her, she is a completely different person to who she was when she started her job. I wish her family and friends would tell her to stop, for her own sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I had a look at Taming Twins page last night and it's a world apart from Babs' content. Every time her name would pop up commenting on a photo that she clearly had no real interest in she just comes across as totally not fitting in. She can't be sincere or genuinely complimentary with her weird attempts at humour. Bullish was a word someone used on here to describe her the other day and it's perfect. Even the way she just writes 'NEED' or 'This is sexy' as her contribution, it just has an air of arrogance, loutish...bullish. it's no wonder the likes of Louise, Katie Ellison etc politely distanced themselves - she's just too much

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Baking????
I'm calling it now, it'll be a packet mix, just add an egg and stir and she'll still probably duck that up. Or blame Kenny for not getting the right stuff on the 4th essential food shop he's done this week in addition to their online shop and Amazon prime drop 🙄🤦‍♀️

"my kids love me HARD"

If Babs uses any of these she better give us a split of the profits 😉😂

Reactions: 12
Baking????
I'm calling it now, it'll be a packet mix, just add an egg and stir and she'll still probably duck that up. Or blame Kenny for not getting the right stuff on the 4th essential food shop he's done this week in addition to their online shop and Amazon prime drop 🙄🤦‍♀️
Rice Krispie cakes for da win! As Babs would say ;)

"my kids love me HARD"

My daughter is the best/ I love triple threat/ Erin is my girl - you get the gist just anything about being a mother to a daughter, its not like she has a favourite child or anything :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Her stories this morning were strange. Laughing about parents abandoning their children on a doorstep a day or 2 after the police launch an appeal to find a mother who abandoned her baby on a doorstep?!? I’m speechless.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What is she supposed to be doing? Sitting at her daughter's sad excuse for a desk showing us her gorgeous chest of drawers, wedding present you know. I think it is so funny the things that get under her skin. She honestly makes tattle so much more fun having these constant references to our conversations. She can't help herself, she loves a bit of passive aggressive behaviour.

Her face, is it me or are her facial features getting smaller?

You know the Roald Dahl book The Twits? Maybe she's got the dreaded shrinks that they get at the end.. the name twits seems highly applicable too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those cookies she is making are the EASIEST thing to make. I make cookies from that lady's recipes all the time and they are so incredibly easy if you weigh things and follow the instructions properly. If babs cocks them up she will 100% have done it for engagement. You do not need to be able to bake to follow a recipe and make cookies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone watched the vlog/video where the sacconejolys “hold a troll to account” for their actions? It appears the vacuous instahuns are sharing it and saying “well done blah, blah they should be held accountable for their actions” it won’t be long before this twit shares it. My point is why are they all clapping each other on the back for fronting a troll and holding them accountable but can’t see that the “troll” or places like tattle are where their followers come following being blocked as they have questioned the influenzas actions.
hypocritical twats

I’m so sorry @chipstick
I haven’t watched it but I know of it. I can’t stand the child abusers Saccone Jolys. Those who share anything to do with them are saying that they agree with the way the SJs treat and abuse their children and it is not okay.

Those cookies she is making are the EASIEST thing to make. I make cookies from that lady's recipes all the time and they are so incredibly easy if you weigh things and follow the instructions properly. If babs cocks them up she will 100% have done it for engagement. You do not need to be able to bake to follow a recipe and make cookies.
So despite PUS having a full time job, if Ethan needs to do any baking for school then his dad has to get the ingredients? Lazy babs can’t get off her arse to order some butter, but she can dirty delete comments and do polls on the ‘best chocolate bar’. Where are her priorities at? Poor Ethan. She is most definitely an narcissistic mother (I know as I have one) and he is the scapegoat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched it but I know of it. I can’t stand the child abusers Saccone Jolys. Those who share anything to do with them are saying that they agree with the way the SJs treat and abuse their children and it is not okay.

So despite PUS having a full time job, if Ethan needs to do any baking for school then his dad has to get the ingredients? Lazy babs can’t get off her arse to order some butter, but she can dirty delete comments and do polls on the ‘best chocolate bar’. Where are her priorities at? Poor Ethan. She is most definitely an narcissistic mother (I know as I have one) and he is the scapegoat.
I am so with you. I hate the SJ more than keBabba and that’s saying something. They are all as self serving and vacuous as the next

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.