Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
C3FB99A6-7AD7-43F4-AB7A-9D8FE8941431.jpeg

Been so busy nursing on a covid ward the last few days and I’ve come back to this?! Still playing up to tattle and why, if you’re happy Babs, do you always have that aggressive face!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And there’s another ad, so fucking predictable 🤬
For fucking Very oh let’s have everything on tick. Ffs
At least it’s on brand lazy arse in front of the tv

explains the woe is me post last night. Predictable as ever

• Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
And her covid anxiety miraculously vanished when see went to DLP and then Brighton shortly after 🤔
Exactly! It vanished on the day Primark opened tbh. And didn't re surface until Jan 4th 2021 when she found out her kids would be home again and she'd had a fortnight of rule breaking over Xmas! 🤬

• Heart

TatForTat

Anyone remember when Babs or one of her coven came on here, pretending someone had sent screenshots to their husband? Those were the days...

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure this. Has been mentioned before. But why. Oh please why. Does she insist. On writing. Like this. Wasn’t she. A teacher?

• Haha
  • Heart

Durham_lass

Oh jeez.... I cant wait to meet all you guys when we're locked up together.

I mean seriously.... this is proper ridiculous now. @Lady Doodle, this is some form of BPD surely? Or is she just a massive twat?

• Haha
  • Heart

Durham_lass

Never mind the breaches of covid rules boys or that murder you are pursuing. Babs from brummy has just been slated over on fb for selling over priced tat!!! Quick grab your files and pursue that bitch who dared say £15 was too expensive!!!!

I cannot wait for the police to show up and slap the Pandoras on me and take me to strangeways for laughing at her mugs on insta
The guilty protest their innocence the loudest. 'Dont hate me for selling you ridiculously extortionate mugs that break easily, its cause of those horrible women'

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Babs
’ever so often’ means very often/frequently
’every so often’ means regularly but with long intervals

hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
now hang on babs, i thought you said stephen and paul manage your social media, not you... now youre saying its you?? more compulsive lies
Oh yes!!! Her "team" delete the messages or comments that could affect her mental health. Her husband monitors for the kids safety (even though he's fine with monetising them and does nothing yo stop her posting pics of them in swimwear). So that's another aspect of the job she's "so good at" that she's allegedly outsourced. Until it suits her narrative to be doing it herself.

i beg to differ! no irreparable harm? in the future babs, i predict your kids may strongly disagree. don't abandon your children? statements such as "wait there for a hug because i'm filming! " and "oh, you want help building a snowman? gimme five minutes because i'm filming!" spring to mind. physically abandon, maybe not. but emotionally, you neglect them because you prioritise content and your SM "friends" way above spending time with your family. and haven't killed anyone? you've literally been flouting the fact that you've been out rule-breaking, potentially spreading an illness which has resulted in over 100,000 deaths. can she look covid patients and key workers in the eyes and tell them she's doing everything she can to stop the spread of covid? sure she can, because she's a heartless bloody liar. she has blood on her hands. 😡 View attachment 414089
WE. NEED. AN. EYEROLL. RESPONSE. OPTION!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshine21

It’s such a shame that Very didn’t “trial” laptops/tablets for children and their parents who don’t have one and who are struggling with remote schooling. They could have given 5 children a laptop for the cost of the tv and god knows how many more for her fee - I still can’t believe anyone would pay her to advertise anything and would love to know how many TV’s are purchased from them as a direct result of her ad? It would have also been much better publicity for Very than using a greedy influencer.

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Why does Ethan have to put a monster into his story?
Maybe he should include the slovenly troll who resides in a teeny tiny house and eats little boys for breakfast with cinnamon swirls when they try to write fantastic stories alone

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what????!!!
Shes done an update on her Stories about homeschooling cos she hasn't mentioned it in ages 🙄🤦‍♀️😳
She never fucking stops banging on about it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Booklover

VIP Member
Free food last week and now a free TV this week. Yeah Babs, your life is so tough at the moment and you're so relatable...!!

• Angry
Omg! Thanks for sharing these, I can’t find them so I think she’s deleted them from DMC’s post. What a train wreck she is. How about: DON’T LIE bab, then you won’t fuck up (as much).

• Heart

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I’m sorry Bab I like my Poundland mug. Cost me only, oh yeah you guessed right £1.
It’s a pleasant design very Bridgewater like.

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
So her stories today. Several comments about how the boy is more needy. Golden girl is of course golden. Emma struggles with Ethans screen free fridays around her werk. Interesting because she could afford the luxury last time of taking every single Friday off school for both kids and not work so not sure why this is now harder now - if it was golden girl she’d be all over this buying her things to do to help her be creative.

• Heart