Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
This arrangement makes me a bit nervous, doesn’t look very safe. Those things are heavy!
Lots of people do this now. Stacey Solomon started it with the insta huns. With the right shelving it’s perfectly safe so long as the dryer is on top.
However I’m more amused by the fact he’s clearly paint around the appliances like he did in the old house around the wardrobes. Half a job kenny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Ok first of all as a teacher let me tell you that at some point in the last 4 weeks I have sent a certificate/award to pretty much my entire class to try to keep them motivated, the volume of tattlers on here saying their children have awards backs this point up. Now of course the award goes out to celebrate a particular piece of work they have done so is worthy but it really isn't something to turn into a social media post about yourself KeBab.
Secondly when it was my own two children's turn to be acknowledged at school I felt proud too....proud of them! Not of myself but of them for managing in this shit storm! We rang grandparents so they could be proud of them, we got them a little treat each, we celebrated the children and not once did I think it was me that deserved praise.
Get a fucking grip Emma!

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Hello is that the police........ I'd like to report a crime please......

Someone I don't know is laughing at the price of my mugs........

***police hangs up

***emma cries into her £15 mug of gin
I'm dying at that comment 🤣🤣

In all seriousness though, what a waste of police resources? Someone questioned the price of your mug, get over it and move on.

All i noted from Babs lengthy reply to the Babs Brigade 👮 was the "I'm on a walk. Another bloody walk."
Yep, because you were a covidiot Babs hence why we are in another lockdown due to selfish peeps like yourselves. It's not trolling. These are facts. You behaved like an entitled brat as soon as restrictions were lifted, in fact you are still entitled and your mugs are overpriced. Oh, as far as hair dye goes, yellow is not your colour.
Hope that helps.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ASA rules are now that you have to mention you've worked with a brand, or got something gifted, for the next 12 months of posting

Which means every photo of her on one sofa and Pus on the other, every mention of netflix on TV, or sitting on her mummy Corner pit watching TV, needs to now be hastagged 😂
that ad was filmed BEFORE they got their new par-ket flooring in the living room - so, mid december or earlier. she's featured that tv in SO many of her stories, and hasn't once labelled it as a gifted product. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Durham_lass

I just wanna say thanks to Bab though. I really needed this perk up this evening. Shit day at work due to Brexit (some of us are actually hard at work trying to run an international wholesale business love) and the dog has gone off her food and is all lethargic so emergency vet appt for her tomorrow. Thanks for the laughs, and i can't wait for a hunky man in uniform to turn up on my doorstep and slap some cuffs on me, can even provide my own if needed 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashambles

I've been insta stalking Taming Twins for a few days and aside from my genuine love for her house and recipes (already made the banana bread and sausage rolls) I am genuinely baffled at her friendship with Babs.

I get why Babs is friends with her, because she is the sort of posh, like actual genuine posh, that Babs thinks she is now she lives in a B-posh postcode.

TT loves to cook, seems to be pretty original with her interior design and seems to really engage with her kids and enjoy their company.

WTF do they have in common? WTF do they talk about?

Oh wow. Today's stories. I caved last week and re-entered the world of Instagram (purely for Tattle content).

She is utterly manic. I'm starting to wonder if maybe she is medicated with something. The 6am stories are completely bizarre.. like when I was 22 and used to wake up from a night out still a bit pissed and chatting shit.

Also the Ethan vs Erin stories broke my heart a bit. She's an utter disgrace!!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Why is everything about HER!!!!!!
Ethan & Erin get awards and its made HER FEEL LIKE SHE IS DOING AN OK JOB!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Aaaaaaggghhhh I want to scream at her!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Hey Em.

When THE advert comes on the TV ,you know on that huge freebie you didn't need and is way too big for your room , do you think it doesn't apply to you so turn it off .

The advert I'm referring to is

Can you look them in the eye and tell them you did everything to prevent the spread.

No , no , no , you can't with your stupid pointless trips to Poundland .

• Heart
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
As most of you know I suffer with anxiety and I’m that close to having an anxiety attack this evening. :(

You know Babs - if you were honest and opened up to your followers and answered with dignity and respect there wouldn’t be so many pages on here because you’d get an answer and that would be that. The fact she comes back with an block/delete, aggressive remark, threats of Police files, etc etc brings people here...
It’s the equivalent of the 80’s playground “your not my friend - I’m telling”
I hate Instagram with a passion. It’s an odd platform. FB not so bad but I limit friends and groups to only those that interest me.

The internet lasts forever. I’ll say it once more, I’ve said it a thousand times. It’s those poor kids I feel sorry for. All the inconsistencies, all the intrusion of privacy. A childhood plastered online forever. You can NEVER undo that, never go back.

I don’t care so much about Emma and Ste but those parents have paid a huge price plastering their kids online and the parents should be held accountable. You want what’s best for your children and privacy is of paramount importance. Any loving parent would agree.
I hope you're ok @GoodEgg
Try doing this simple breathing exercise - breath in to the count of 4, out to the count of 5 and think about nothing but your breathing. If that doesn't help try a few grounding techniques. Look around and find 5 things you can touch, 5 things that light up, 5 things you can smell, 5 things you like, 5 things you dislike and repeat until you feel calmer. Remember an anxiety attack won't last any longer than 30 mins maximum.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
'Head in the bathroom feet in the kitchen' literally made me laugh out loud 🤣

Quiet night here KeBab so can I put in a request for my mug police visit tonight please?

I think she is still pissed off about being made to look a prat on the DMC post and is taking it out on the mug 'trolls'instead
I'll have my call tonight too please cos I'm back on 3 straight 12 hour shifts from tomorrow actually helping people with REAL problems Emma you bellend. Your problems are playground league you idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've never understood why non of the Babette's ever question where this supposed "Trolling" takes place because its never on her platforms 🤷‍♀️ Hence why it ISN'T TROLLING EMMA!
You come here looking for it. You get 90% of your content from us. If anything, we should be on the payroll as part of that Customer Service team you mentioned 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
We didn’t get to see the cinnamon rolls or the Heinz tomato soup today. I’m not sure I’ll sleep properly without knowing whether or not PUS got his allocation of 3 blueberries.

• Haha
BFDE2ECE-6471-4D4F-8310-ABEF0D3ECF05.jpeg

Or maybe its because you made a COMPLETE tit of yourself yesterday bab? Started with lies on DMC’s post and slid into the pit of despair with the reference to the police file in order to drum up some sympathy from the gullible babettes on Facebook. Take an ibuprofen and treat yourself to a duvet day. You don’t have any actual work to do, anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha