Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
808B7A9D-AF0D-476E-BA17-F5DD637BFCD6.jpeg
Sorry babette she wouldn’t waste her breath on you unless you were balls deep in her mug collection and throwing money directly into her face! She’s not your friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
How can she have files on "a small group of women" when (a) she doesn't know much about us, if anything (b) this is a forum that she actively seeks out and (c) I hate to break it to you Babs, but not all of the people on this forum are women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Christ I watched about 3 minutes of that vlog and nearly died of boredom. Who bloody cares what shit she has bought? How is this interesting? A proper house full of tat that will go to landfill - so environmentally UN-friendly!
As an aside, she is FAR better on the vlog than on Insta. She looks clean and smart and way less manky! Why doesn’t she look like that on insta, instead of unwashed & smelly looking? I kind of get what she is/was trying to achieve (the ‘relatable’ insta mum who’s a bit fat, normal, small house etc etc) but there’s a fine line between that and the skanky bedroom & dancing in PJs stuff on stories. She is so messed up!!

• Heart

Smartie

Chatty Member
But again, this morning, WHERE WAS PUS???

Lucy jumped in the clearly empty bed when she went for a wee. And she was talking quietly in bed at 7am because the kids were still asleep. So Pus hadn't got up with them?

He's totally sleeping in the loft office isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
Me thinks you have had more than one cocktail in a can Babs!!! For someone who "rarely drinks" , you have been drunk an awful lot during the past year!!

• Haha

flxwerpxwer

I don’t get why in the middle of a pandemic she’d release a “living my best life” mug because ehm no one is living their best life? Or even their normal life? So it’s a sort of ironic and sarcastic to be selling mugs like that without playing on that irony?? But that’s probs gone over babs head 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like this is way too long and I’m not at my wittiest but thread title - CSI Birmingham: babs is on the case of the elusive IC200 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
Guys I read the legislation and we were wrong -

Offence of sending letters etc. with intent to cause distress or anxiety.
(1)Any person who sends to another person—

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveys—

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender;

(iiii) querying the price of mugs

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!
I find Emma's roast dinners indecent and grossly offensive, I'm ringing 999.

• Haha
  • Heart

Outnumbered

I actually don’t even know what to say about her latest comment. As if the police would even care, you get your house burgled and car stolen and they don’t even come out to visit anymore 😂😂😂
My brand mew car got nicked outside our house. Not a shit given. Such a DICK

• Wow
  • Angry

Blueroses

The thing that absolutely bugs the hell out of me on these pity party trolling posts she puts out is that as a former Babette I was completely of the opinion that you lot were sending her vile messages, constantly commenting horrible stuff on her every post. And that's what she wants people to believe. But listen Babette's that's not what happens!! Shall we set something straight her Emma, you actively seek our comments out on a gossip page about you and read what we have to say.

Take a leaf out of your own book love - you tell others that if you don't like something scroll on by so guess what...do the same and stay off Tattle!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Just putting it out there she will try to justify her lies again! 🤦
Yes. This. She's gone very quiet.....probably trying to compose her pity me post in the right light.

• Angry
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Yep. I spoke too soon. Not finished for the day after her 17 stories. She is RINSING the Babettes for attention and praise right now! And no Babs, we were not all excited for the start of January, those of us with any sense knew it was going to be a total shitshow because Covid didn’t disappear on Santa’s sleigh over Christmas now, did it? What an insensitive, tone deaf, ignorant twat she really is. A collage of pics for what has been a god awful month? Get. A. Clue.View attachment 412403
Serious question - is she really so naive, deluded and (sorry to say it) stupid that she genuinely thought January would be totally different to December? How can she keep claiming she's an intelligent person but yet not see the cause and effect of allowing people to mix over Christmas? I want to knock on her head and shout EMMA WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO STAY AT HOME THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE FOR A LONG TIME

Every time there's a PM press conference she seems to actually think they're suddenly going to announce the end of covid. She's completely clueless.

I demand a recount on her Masters

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Can't wait for the police to come knocking to tell me off for making catty comments about overpriced mugs and shit camera work on the internet. It'll be nice to see someone other than my husband for a change.
Wonder if her local Brummy police are going to travel down south to see me? Or will they send a local Bobby on the beat? Haven’t seen a policeman in the village (apart from the one who lives here and walks his dog!) for about a year so the local FB group will go WILD when they knock on my door! Lockdown entertainment for all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
At this point, she needs to change her moniker to SlummyBrummy or ScummyBrummy and drop the mummy element.
🤣 🤪 in her desperation for DMC to notice her, she's been called out on her lies and has deleted her comments!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
This is not true! If this is the case then they are not "her mugs" cos according to this she has NOTHING to do with them 🤷‍♀️
exactly this. she can hardly class herself as a "small business" when all she does is claim the profit! she doesn't design them, sell them, deal with orders, package them, post them or even run her website. all she actually does is film a bad-quality "advert" and take all the credit. maybe if she actually acted like a small business - y'know, creating the design HERSELF, or at least packaging and posting - but currently, she's mocking the hard work and effort of small business owners by labeling herself as such. even when people message her with queries, she directs them to someone else. literally what part of the business does she run? apart from the obvious - "i make it all about ME, and take credit for the hospital donation so i can gain praise and adoration, while also pocketing the profit for tat buying sprees!" try actually running an online shop BY YOURSELF bab - etsy or similar - and then you've earned the right to call yourself a small business owner. plus she'd either be able to sell her mugs at a sensible price OR make more profit, because she wouldn't be paying other people to do her job for her.

on a side note, i bet she underpays the illlustrator on the basis that it's" great exposure" because, y'know, kween babs is famous and SO MANY PEOPLE will see her designs. except babs never shares the illustrator's name or website etc, and exposure doesn't pay the bills.

• Heart
  • Sad
She’s also acting, again, like they’re doing it today but we know it’s pre-recorded. Did you learn nothing from Fajitagate Babs?!?! Honesty and transparency is what people admire. Not trickery, greed and generally being a twat 🙄🤬
Oh fajitagate! Posting an ad saying they were eating fajitas at home, but then getting caught out on someone else’s stories strolling into Disneyland Paris 😂😂😂 Don’t mind me, just reminiscing 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Fri night, she’s probably drunk (again) reminiscing about past boyfriends & celebs she’s had crushes on or met. This is the same photo that has Ste looking on gormlessly in the background, that’s how many times it’s been rolled out for Instagram. She’s stuck in the past.
You can see PUS, she hasn’t even tried to crop him out! Just leaves him stood there like a chump 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow