Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Outnumbered

I know this point has been made a million times. But she listens to podcasts that pull apart the real housewives. If she has chosen a job in the public eye why does she think its different for people to call her out too?

If she was an average woman going about her day. Not trying to influence or sell things to people over social media nobody would give a damn. IC20 haven't hounded in on some poor unsuspecting housewife have they. No, they're calling out a woman making a lot of money online by untruthful manipulative means.

A lot of have held our hands up and said at one point or another we liked something about her or her videos but one by one its her who has sent us here by her own actions and behaviour.

The turning point for me was how passive aggressive and rowdy she came across in LP's videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
literally 6pm - her eight and ten year old kids are getting ready for bed (?!) and she's off her face drunk singing about hoovering and removing her bra. sort your fucking life out, bab. 🤦🏻‍♀️

next time she insists on creating an awful, aggressive dance routine, she should legit do one to "you're an embarrassment" by madness. it would be very fitting. let's see if i can get a tingo on this one...! 🤣

• Heart

NeilthebabyNeil

Reminds me of the scene in Home Alone where the mum rings the police and the officers are just passing her back and forth.... "hyper on line 2" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Also I’ve been watching a lot of Prison Break recently so please can one of us volunteer to get a map of HMP Birmingham tattooed on our body?

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She’s such a rollercoaster of emotions. One moment she hates everything and is desperate for it to be over and the other moment she’s so happy and grateful. It’s a bit alarming honestly. She’s really looking a bit rough at the moment. Barely any makeup, gained weight and always the same clothing. I hope she’s okay.
She's far from OK. Take it from a mental health professional. But if you've been reading here for a while you'll know I've given many an analysis on her mental state and even offered some advice. If she didn't make me so annoyed I'd offer to gift her some counselling sessions. But she would hate me. Because I'd make her face a few home truths!

• Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
She could have gifted that to her favourite charity - bham children’s hospital and still honoured the ad but also shown her charitable side.........hang on, what charitable side? What a smug vile monster

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I wrote something about CMH week on my own social media yesterday. Ideas of things to do over the next 7 days...
I have just over 400 people on my friends list. I've already had over 1000 shares of my post. Emma. Think of the good you could do here. But please please don't just copy and paste somebody else's post of a compiled list of phone numbers!

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Of course Emma's business is small - she runs it from her tiny house!

I meant to say the other day by the way: I wonder how they managed to fit that huge telly inside her PO Box 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Every time she does energetic dancing in her pjs I always scared her tummy or titty is going to fall out. I don’t think I could bare it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
In Additional plastic tat boxes but heaven forbid someone uses a bag for sandwiches
How dare you 🤬 you know very well that Greta Thunbab saved a banner from New Year's Eve, what more do you expect her to do for the environment 😤 she's just. One woman. Trying. To singlehandedly. Save. The planet 🙏

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just the 17 stories then on her busy day of work when she might be quiet on Insta 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ So far, we may have a drunken rant to look forward to yet!
Seriously, she is addicted. That break she had over Christmas MUST have been enforced by her management because I just don’t believe she could do it by herself!

Attachments

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
I had a look at Taming Twins page last night and it's a world apart from Babs' content. Every time her name would pop up commenting on a photo that she clearly had no real interest in she just comes across as totally not fitting in. She can't be sincere or genuinely complimentary with her weird attempts at humour. Bullish was a word someone used on here to describe her the other day and it's perfect. Even the way she just writes 'NEED' or 'This is sexy' as her contribution, it just has an air of arrogance, loutish...bullish. it's no wonder the likes of Louise, Katie Ellison etc politely distanced themselves - she's just too much

• Heart
So you’re only wonderful if you kiss her arse and you’re odd if you don’t. That’s her world view right there. Proper narcissist and twat.

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Just putting it out there she will try to justify her lies again! 🤦
Obviously followed by #AD for something extravagant 🤣🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Not sure if this question has already been asked but...who took the photo of the four of them squished on the sofa?
it's such a load of bullshit. anyone who follows her is fully aware of the fact taht when watching tv, her and ste always sit on separate sofas, and that she has created her "mummy corner" on the opposite side of the-tiny - room from him, because she literally shared it as "relatable" content ALL. THE. TIME. why do the babettes buy into this obviously dishonest bullshit of her and the kids and ste all sitting cuddled up on the sofa watching tv, when they KNOW she's lying. she's literally sat for a posed photo to earn herself some money, and then immediately changed back into her pyakams - which she seems to pride herself on wearing, so why not be realistic and supposedly "relatable" and wear pyjamas in the ad - waddled over to her mummy corner, snatched the remote and put on teen mom whilst scoffing chocolates from underneath l her manky blankie, whilst the kids are quickly banished or their rooms, and ste to his cupboard. why do companies work with her, when one swipe thru her content shows that the way she lives her life, and proudly plasters it all over SM, is the exact opposite of the pretense she puts on when she creates an ad?! her "brand" is literally based on washing with wet wipes, wearing the same dirty pair of unwashed pyjamas for weeks on end, exploiting her kids, ridiculing her little boy, eating unhealthily, watching tv shows aimed at teens, drinking alcohol from the early afternoon onwards, aggressively dancing and showing off all the tat she's wasted her money on. why any company would want thru product associated with her car crash of a life is beyond me.

• Heart

Bohooo

Someone has said on her post that the website stayed 10-14 days shipping which will be too late for valentines day, she has assured them they will be delivered by the end of the week. Firstly Royal Mail are really struggling at the moment we get post once or twice a week if lucky, secondly thats on the website to cover her arse but she is saying it won't take that long to push sales. The mugs will be there what 7 days before valentines day if lucky.

Last edited:

Birdy60

VIP Member
She has no other face! Takes Resting Bitch Face to a whole new level!

Really annoyed that she’s showing off being so excited to go out. Why can’t she use her platform responsibly and encourage people to stay at home? Reiterate that we should only go out for essentials and we should try to go alone?🤬
She showed us the 3 million tampons she already has and I imagine she's got gallons of shampoo so I'm calling unnecessary shopping trip today.....just cus you can dosent mean you should 😉...hope that helps xxx