Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Fuck you emma.
My mum raised 5 kids on her own, you don’t know what hard is like. “You had to borrow a makeshift table” ... seriously?! You are absolutely pathetic.

Stop playing the victim
My favourite bit is the bit where she writes about “it can look like people online have their shit together”. Eh yeah we know you don’t you absolute car crash 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is hammered again on those ramblings about Chewing Gum.
I'm on a night shift tonight so just getting ready to head out to work. I hate nights and don't normally need to do them but COVID has hit some staff on the unit I cover at the weekends so we are pulling together. This Emma. This is having things a bit tough. Not having 2 kids who can't sit in the same room as each other because you're a shit parent 🤬

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Ahh maaa gaaad!
I. am. shooketh.to. my. very. core.

As a reward for the winning thread title I will now treat myself to cake,multiple hot cocks and wont change my pyjamas till Monday:p
I’m new. I bought her book when it came out. What a massive pile of 💩. I still haven’t worked out what PUS is but I’m excited to find out. Well not too excited, I mean..I don’t want to get too sweaty and have to change out of yesterday’s pyjamas 😆🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
No matter how hard she tries to justify it she cannot compare it to a superb quality Fortune & Mason mug.

She can't even say it's all about charity ..one pathetic pound 🙄

Why bother ?

200 x £15 = £3000 but she's left with £1.90 per mug after overheads=£380.

I find it hard to believe that she'd go to all the effort for such a small profit .

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Imagine having to delete stuff you disagreed with all the time. How exhausting and pathetic. Egocentric
Arrogant too. That you’re so above criticism or question that you can delete it. I can’t think of any other job where you’re answerable to absolutely nobody. Where you can’t be questioned and where you’re allowed to just ignore, delete and block a perfectly polite remark or comment.

how fucking arrogant and narcissistic do you have to be to think that’s acceptable

it also adds to her perpetual over thinking of stuff. If she answered that point she’d be able to move on, having dealt with it. But she’s not dealing with it, she’s deleting it and then questioning and overthinking it in her head over and over. No wonder she’s depressed and living in a pit watching Netflix

She’s constantly hiding. She’s creating a fake reality and given half a chance she’d move into a cave. Her world is one where news doesn’t happen, where PUS is the adult and where she doesn’t have to deal with anything other than when then next series of Real Housewives drops

• Heart

Spicegirl13

“I’m going to be quiet on here today as I’m working” yeah right, off to her Mum’s for lunch and help her to pack for the house move to we think? ‘Working’ doesn’t normally stop her posting every 5 minutes

• Angry

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Why is she saying that random strangers on the Internet (a lot of whom are bots anyway) helped build her and make her who she is? Surely she should be saying that about the two people sat with her in the photo? And to say that the photo sums her up the best when her husband isn't even in it is just weird.
Because what she really means is that the adoration- genuine or otherwise- from 130,000 followers validates her sad existence with the constant stream of attention. Finally, at the head of her Babette Army, Emma can kid herself that she is inspiring, funny, popular, and beloved. Everytime those feelings begine to wane, and she remembers she's actually just a middle aged mum, with no actual talent, exploiting her kids, she just pops another pity post up and the Babettes flock to remind her how wonderful she is.
Her family cannot fulfill this for Babatha, because sometimes, shockingly, THEY have the nerve to talk about Minecraft which she isn't interested in!!!

The genuine rage on her face because Ste and the kids like Minecraft, and the fact that she goes and sulks whenever they play it together, says absolutely everything you need to know about how things work in that house. I'm amazed the 3 of them have managed to cling onto Minecraft and that Babs hasn't stamped it the fuck out, like she seems to do with anything that doesn't focus attention on or interest her. Ditto that the entire family "compromises" and does/watches whatever she wants to watch. Guess what Babs? If you don't like watching cartoons with you 8 and 10 year old...you, er, don't have to! You can leave them to watch, and go and do something really important like organise you mug cupboard, post a pic of you in swimwear, do your "werk", search in your many many boxes of crap for the remaining shreds of your self resect...

View attachment 411411
What about your followers that have to work today Emma? She has no clue about the real world. Apparently everyone is either going on a walk or watching the telly today. She makes my blood boil.
Love when she states that she "doesn't mind" something or something is "fine", because we all know it is NOT fine and she minds very much 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh god. Somebody hold me back.
Currently putting everything i know about anger management into practice and stopping myself taking one for the team and telling her on the grid post to get to fuck!
Another Ad is obviously incoming but even more annoying is the patronising tone and woe is me vomit inducing dribble!!!!

• Heart

KoKo

I don’t understand how she can be so oblivious to what’s going on in the real world, how can she genuinely think she’s got it hard?. I’m sure she is struggling a bit, we all are, but she’s in such a better position than most people. I don’t want to be all woe is me, but I’ve had a shit lockdown, my ex partner abused me throughout the first lockdown and I literally had no way of leaving him as he controlled my finances etc, I moved house (to get away from my ex, so much more stressful than babs move when she has the luxury of multiple people doing her painting, flooring etc). I had to leave my job because of my mental health declining due to my relationship with ex. I’ve had to entertain a 15 month old whilst being pregnant and suffering from mental and physical health issues.
I don’t say this for people to pity me, I know you all understand how difficult people have had it this past year. I count myself lucky that I’m happy, safe and able to bubble up. I just post this in the hope that babs will read this and maybe it’ll give her perspective. But I know deep down it won’t, she’s scary lately. She always seems smug, everything always comes back to her and how lucky she is or how loved she is!. I can’t understand how people don’t see what a nasty woman she’s become. I genuinely worry about her, she is a completely different person to who she was when she started her job. I wish her family and friends would tell her to stop, for her own sake.

• Heart
  • Sad

Memmy

VIP Member
"God bless decorating husbands." Is Ste letting her decorate him?

Cracker joke: Why would an advertised utility room not have a plug socket for a washer and dryer on the back wall? Because it's a cupboard

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Working today???
Filming another Ad no doubt.
Or as others have said she's off out. Probably taking the kids to Wet Sandra's so that Kenny can fill his hole in peace 🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Sorry, cheap shot! But I'm delirious after a 12 hour night shift where it was full on.

This ageing hippo has no idea about "work". If she thinks ordering Tat online and filming herself gurning over it is "WORK" then she is never gonna change. She is a cunt! And I never use that word! 🤬🤬

• Heart

Blueroses

Oh the utter desperation of Emma *sticks hands in the air, jumps up and down shouting look at me Daisy, look at meeeee* Conway. I know you've all mentioned it but that comment on DMCs insta is complete bullshit. She infuriates me with her lies! This doesn't happen, she doesn't do the food shop - if she did she would realise THERE ARE NO SALES ASSISTANTS STANDING BY THE DOOR IN CHARGE OF SANITISING! That is so lockdown 1.0. (well at least in my area!)

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
View attachment 408498
I love having a massive plant blocking my view of the tv 🤦🏼‍♀️

This looks super comfy for the girl with a dodgy neck 🥴
That's what I thought - actually laughed out loud at them being flat on their backs looking straight up at the ceiling.

On a serious note though, this ad has honestly made me feel sick. The awful manipulation of "I'm having such a tough time, are you all having a tough time, I love you all so much" to "LOOK AT THE GREAT TV I GOT SENT FOR FREE! YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE FOR FREE LIKE ME, YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY ONE! UNLUCKY BAB!"

No wonder she's feeling anxious. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

• Angry
  • Heart
Has anyone watched the vlog/video where the sacconejolys “hold a troll to account” for their actions? It appears the vacuous instahuns are sharing it and saying “well done blah, blah they should be held accountable for their actions” it won’t be long before this twat shares it. My point is why are they all clapping each other on the back for fronting a troll and holding them accountable but can’t see that the “troll” or places like tattle are where their followers come following being blocked as they have questioned the influenzas actions.
hypocritical twats

I’m so sorry @chipstick
I haven’t watched it but I know of it. I can’t stand the child abusers Saccone Jolys. Those who share anything to do with them are saying that they agree with the way the SJs treat and abuse their children and it is not okay.

Those cookies she is making are the EASIEST thing to make. I make cookies from that lady's recipes all the time and they are so incredibly easy if you weigh things and follow the instructions properly. If babs cocks them up she will 100% have done it for engagement. You do not need to be able to bake to follow a recipe and make cookies.
So despite PUS having a full time job, if Ethan needs to do any baking for school then his dad has to get the ingredients? Lazy babs can’t get off her arse to order some butter, but she can dirty delete comments and do polls on the ‘best chocolate bar’. Where are her priorities at? Poor Ethan. She is most definitely an narcissistic mother (I know as I have one) and he is the scapegoat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I’m sitting here ready and waiting for the police to turn up. Quite frankly I’m looking forward to the rest and the chance to speak to someone in person that I don’t live with!

also ’body confident Bab’ had never bought a puffa jacket before, even though she wanted one, because she was worried about what she would look like? 🤪🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Don't forget Mother's day mugs 🤪

Whatever will they say? 🤔

"I'm not a regular mum.. I'm a shit mum"
"Mamma Mia.. on the booze again!"

You can have those for free Babs 😘🥰

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Sorry im pretty new to Babs, but im interested in your professional opinion. I suffer with quite bad mental health- Bipolar 2 and BPD, so im hoping you dont say that! :)
No absolutely not.
In my opinion she doesn't actually have a defined mental illness. Her behaviour, however, will inevitably result in her children suffering in later life. If anything she has an addiction to her online life, the instant highs it gives her is similar to a substance addiction. Followed by huge lows that then need to be stopped by repeating the same content to give her the flooding of adoration and attention. She is deeply unhappy. Narcissistic, attention seeking (this will go back to her own up bringing) insecure, incapable of telling the truth (which is again another huge characteristic of an addict) and WILL never be happy until she addresses so many things which could be done through talk therapy. In my Opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart