Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolly1xo

My brand mew car got nicked outside our house. Not a shit given. Such a DICK
Sorry no one probably cares about this but following to my comment.

My Dad was robbed at knife point in his home for his car back last year and the police did not even attend for 48 hours!!!
So when Babs is on about a “police file” when someone has compared her extortionate £15 mug to F&M. I just find her absolutely hilarious and SO out of touch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i am so angered by many of the responses to babs' latest "i'm going out to buy tampons" post. SO many people stating that they're off out on trips to home bargains and B&M - one person even revealing that she doesn't actually need anything, but she's going to go to B&M and see what she fancies buying once she gets there. what the actual fuck?! we are literally in a pandemic, in a national lockdown - what part of "essential shopping only" do these people not understand?! over 100,000 people have lost their lives, and these people are essentially pissing on their graves. NHS workers are risking their own, and their families, lives to nurse people who are sick, and literally watching people die, whilst other people are happily popping out to the shops for no reason, when they could easily buy all their non-essential purchases online. and influenzas like babs are literally promoting the idea of going out and breaking the rules, when they could be using their platform to encourage people to stay home and save lives. these people - babs and all her rule-flouting followers - should be made accountable for their actions. i am utterly disgusted.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
View attachment 413043Trying to act all professional because it’s not her post. DMC run or better block her!
if this is a fellow IC200 then 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Bravo 🙌🏻

Great minds, great reading for my morning coffee.
She mentions suffering from Anxiety. Can somebody point out to her that it magically disappeared on the day Primark re opened. Which I think was 1st June!

I cannot believe she’s now lying about PUS NOT working from home??????? She’s nuts
He was absolutely working from home fulltime last summer! She is a lying cunt and if Daisy has any sense she'll block her now and run for the hills!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Smartie

Chatty Member
ASA rules are now that you have to mention you've worked with a brand, or got something gifted, for the next 12 months of posting

Which means every photo of her on one sofa and Pus on the other, every mention of netflix on TV, or sitting on her mummy Corner pit watching TV, needs to now be hastagged 😂

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I watched the latest insomnia cure YouTube video.

The insincere lisp is out in full force during her intro / outro. Frankly, she seems a little manic - speaking very quickly and at high pitch. Lots of blinking.

The online pound shop has a minimum spend of £30!! She just glossed over this as if it was nothing, but personally I don't think it's very responsible to recommend people go online to buy at least £30 worth of tat they don't need.

She talked about the kids' Valentine's date, which is an absolutely bizarre notion to me. My parents didn't celebrate Valentine's day with us and I didn't celebrate it with my sister. Maybe that makes us a weird family? Food for thought though: do you think she would make her kids have a Valentine's date if they weren't different genders?

She has bought Stephen some sweets and socks for Valentine's Day #romance She thinks he only likes that certain type of sweets because he doesn't and so he can have them in the house without her eating them!

Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons are "handy to have in the house" 🤣 #essentials

She called Lucy "Doodle" and Ethan "Doodz" 🥴

Ethan is doing his homework and Emma reads it aloud - she is such a TERRIBLE actor. Completely overactive eyebrows when she's trying to read his story.

Tingo 🎉 - the decorations for NY were reusable and she now has a box where she is keeping all of her themed decorations so she can keep them to use again.

She is looking for "ways to make everyday life fun and exciting". This includes frosted sprinkles scented hand wash 🤢 Emma - breaking news - sometimes life isn't fun or exciting. Particularly not when we're in a deathly global pandemic. Sometimes life is dull and mundane, and you just have to get through it.

She wheeled out the dusting / polishing content AGAIN.

She wondered why someone would use sandwich bags and not something more "environmentally friendly" 😂🤣 Emma saves one NY banner and now she thinks she's Greta fucking Thunbab

Her addiction to shopping is getting worse - even during this "haul" 🤢🥴 she said how she had bought them something from the Disney Store for Valentine's 🙄

Basically the whole haul was sweets or stuff to bribe the kids with. I don't particularly judge her for spending her money on whatever she wants, but I do judge her for showing it off like that. It's very vulgar and not at all sensitive.

Hope that helps x
Greta Thunbab. 💀

• Haha

Sayitso

VIP Member
She’s been busy, I’ve been deleted for pointing out the obvious to her on daisymaycoopers post, it wasnt a nasty comment, clearly she can’t cope with things being pointed out to her. Although she’s deleted me, my comment is still there with her tag for all to see, Her comment was about the sanitiser and both kids looking embarrassed at her, I can’t be the only one to read and think she should be shopping alone. Though sometimes I doubt what happened in her stories actually happen. Mines the third comment 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I mentioned this yesterday but Children's Mental health week is a huge deal this year.
She is a Mum.
She has kids missing out on so much.
She has a HUGE platform.
Most of the Babette's probably have kids.
She could really do some good here! But will she? No of course she won't!! Why? Because she is thick, selfish, doesn't care, doesn't understand, and doesn't have an empathetic bone in her disgusting body!!!

• Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
People are dying just by going to work. People are dying even though they’ve shielding for the majority of the pandemic. People are dying even though they’ve abided by every rule and guideline. She can’t even manage sitting on her arse watching housewives without some round of applause. As a front liner when she says she WERKS it literally makes my blood boil!!! Another NHS dr from Brum (sit up Babs take notice) has died, alone, on a ventilator, after using the line to his colleagues ‘nows not the time for cowards’ it breaks my heart that he died doing his WERK and has left his heartbroken family to pick up the pieces. These people, normal people, not seeking merit or acceptance from strangers or attention. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRUE INFLUENCERS ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Booklover

VIP Member
Oh the irony of buying pointless, non-essential crap online and then complaining the plastic sandwich bags were not environmentally friendly!
So the ex-head of RE doesn't have a clue if Shrove Tuesday is celebrated in other countries. WHAT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Good Egg

VIP Member
As most of you know I suffer with anxiety and I’m that close to having an anxiety attack this evening. :(

You know Babs - if you were honest and opened up to your followers and answered with dignity and respect there wouldn’t be so many pages on here because you’d get an answer and that would be that. The fact she comes back with an block/delete, aggressive remark, threats of Police files, etc etc brings people here...
It’s the equivalent of the 80’s playground “your not my friend - I’m telling”
I hate Instagram with a passion. It’s an odd platform. FB not so bad but I limit friends and groups to only those that interest me.

The internet lasts forever. I’ll say it once more, I’ve said it a thousand times. It’s those poor kids I feel sorry for. All the inconsistencies, all the intrusion of privacy. A childhood plastered online forever. You can NEVER undo that, never go back.

I don’t care so much about Emma and Ste but those parents have paid a huge price plastering their kids online and the parents should be held accountable. You want what’s best for your children and privacy is of paramount importance. Any loving parent would agree.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
And she still thinks we are a 'small group of women' 🤣😳
I'm sorry, but I identify as a gender neutral mug so I take offence at that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Have you all seen this doing the rounds? Feel like it really applies to Babs; all of her deleting comments, whinging, bathroom breakdowns and of course the classic “I can’t have feelings on social media because people always judge me so I say I’m happy all the time” 🙄
8DB3F8E6-7D19-41FD-8A4C-D87D243EB86B.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Blueroses

After the embarrassment that took place on DMC's page this morning, the pathetic looking mug launch, the trolling incident of questioning the price of the mug to that shameful Facebook post she put out looking for sympathy and making up that lie about keeping police files on her trolls (oh look what I have to go through, please make me feel better and buy my mugs and line my pockets) This day has been bloody brilliant!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Babs calling herself a tough cookie? Erm .. we’ve all seen the breakdowns darling.

Shes basically the equivalent of a Rich Tea biscuit after it’s been dunked in tea for 1 second too long.

• Haha
The sad thing about this, is she is the kind of person that reports this shit to the police. I joined the police before Facebook was a thing, and when social media started becoming widely used, we were then getting called to basically Facebook arguments. The number of times, after being told to delete people if they don’t get on, people would respond with....but then my friend numbers go down. FML 🤦‍♀️
When you read here Babs, please don’t waste the police's time with this. All the frontline services are on their knees. The comment wasn’t offensive. You seek out people’s comments on a forum. If you don’t like what you see, then stay away.
People do suffer from horrendous online harassment, directly to them....don’t belittle that by thinking this is the same. It isn’t. HTH

• Heart
Reactions: 31