Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg the actual Very advert on their site is horrendous! Here she is sat in her amazing pleather leggings....not the usual pyjamas then!!! Also the kids and Ste are on it!....she says how watching T.V together is their favourite family pastime!.....and mentions the sport for Ste!...so true to life isn’t it? Honestly it’s pathetic! That’s why she’s smiling so much lately since she got her dream since she loves telly so much!!!!
Last I knew of the sport for ste...he had to watch it on his bloody phone not a massive fuck off gifted tv thats took a quarter of the room up 😀

Reactions: 11

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
OH MY GOD

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

She can barely get those fucking words out. What a mess.

Also, apparently her house is "her favourite place to be in the world". Well, what's all the fucking fuss about then, Em? Lockdown is an introvert's dream! She just can't stop contradicting herself, constantly.
yet another lie, because we all know her favourite place to be in the world is disney. her "home". 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
“Puuuuussssss they’ve made a mockery of me they love and adore me! why make me look like a twat in front of DMC then have the cheek to say my mugs are too expensive do they know who I am and how hard it was to organise all the people. I’m just trying to run a small business pussssssss! I’m destined for big things but you need to get me there”
Saying all this shit whilst her heads in the bathroom and feet are in the kitchen. Conways I know some numbers for help appear in the background of her stories with a spoon in your hand and I’ll send someone round.
Head in the bathroom, feet in the kitchen!! Brilliant!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Maybe someone emailed her management team and told them that they were fed up of seeing her openly flaunt lockdown rules and were more than prepared to report her to West Mids and West Mercia police . 🤔🤔🤔
Was it you?!?!🤣
I hope they did and I wish she would get reported!

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
She was made Aware that the images were on said sites and what did she do? She continued to post more pictures of them in their swimsuits. Disgusting
When I told her she blocked me, and then later unblocked me when I shared the screenshots in here of the search terms that had been associated with the pics. I never clicked through to the actual site, but the fact it was indexed by Google with the terms it had been was disturbing enough. If it’s on a Google indexed page with those tags, it’ll be on much worse.

• Sad
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And while we are on the subject of Amazon Fresh - babs you clearly need a new management team. Sweaty the Yeti from chelmsley weird had that gig before you and she doesn’t have a management team I think optimus have pulled your pants down (& not in a sexual way)

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Making profit from colloquialisms, Babs
now that's not fair. we all know babs invents words - all by herself - on the regular. "bab! is that a real word? or did i just invent it? ste....ste....did i just make up the word bab?" *cue total silence from ste* we all know how super creative babs is - she literally created a whole new word and then proceeded to design a mug featuring the word, and sell it. all. by. herself.

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Please please please PLEASE stop dancing Bab. My toes are about to drop off if I curl them anymore. It’s not even slightly amusing anymore. You do the same shite every time. It’s not funny. Or sexy. It’s just plain embarrassing and so overused and tired.
Where does she get her "Moves" from? I have never seen anyone else "Dance" like that! You can tell from her face that she thinks she is so good too. Bab, you're not! You make our toes curl, you CANNOT dance. You have no rhythm. You look like a gallumping hippo wrapped in a disgusting, filthy, smelly blanket!

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Fuck you emma.
My mum raised 5 kids on her own, you don’t know what hard is like. “You had to borrow a makeshift table” ... seriously?! You are absolutely pathetic.

Stop playing the victim
she's obviously on the beg, angling for a company to see her post and feel sorry for poor erin with the neck injury, and gift them a fancy new desk. fuck off babs. you had a perfectly decent desk for erin, which you chose to get rid of, and you can certainly afford to buy her a new one - just reign in the overspending on tat for a few weeks, and prioritise your kids' wellbeing. for once. 😡

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Er...how many adverts??? For big companies too. She must be making a fortune.
Also why can't her kids even sit at the same table to do their schoolwork? I genuinely don't get it 💁‍♀️. So much has irritated me about her this week! I too have had multiple back operations and I can honestly say that I can't get my weaker leg on the kitchen surface and that after each op you're really encouraged to do Pilates and don't gain excessive work to avoid unnecessary pressure on the spine. I struggle day to day with my pain, am fit and active so how is she ok? I know everyone is different but it boils my piss that people like her trot out the 'bad back' line when it suits them 😣
My 5 and 6 year old sit at the same table just fine to do their school work so I'm pretty sure her 8 and 10 year old could 🤷

• Heart

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Right, don’t kill me I forgot to unsubscribe from my babette days 🙈
I would like to see how much has been raised babs because thousands doesn’t sound genuine to me. Don’t get me started on the grammar. NOW 😂
0C11FC78-5D86-45DE-8343-F6974DB4BB5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
I don't believe the headache story either.
She's thrown in the teeth grinding again for sympathy so they'll all think 'ah she's stressed and anxious',,,,,,, Nope! Bruxism is not a direct result of either Emma, as I've said before. But the twats will believe the lies of Kween Twat!
I've noticed she is more absent on a Tuesday lately so she's probably just editing tomorrow's video and trying to garner more sympathy 🤬🤬
I could be wrong but she seems to drink more on a Sat and Tue too. I wonder if she finds editing really difficult / stressful and needs a reward to get her through.

• Haha

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I'm going to have to go against the grain and defend her here 🙄 (don't judge me to harshly) but Bab is definitely a Brummie word. Perhaps it depends which part you're from? My Mom and Dad always said Bab and so do most of my family who still live there. My mom also refers to my daughter as "the babby".
Entire side of husbands fam is proper Black Country, they aren’t rough at all, they all say bab and babby and I don’t cringe or look down at people for the slang they use 🙄

All I’ll say is, you can actually get better, nicer, novelty mugs elsewhere and for a lot cheaper.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I'm going to have to go against the grain and defend her here 🙄 (don't judge me to harshly) but Bab is definitely a Brummie word. Perhaps it depends which part you're from? My Mom and Dad always said Bab and so do most of my family who still live there. My mom also refers to my daughter as "the babby".
I say bab when taking the piss. My mom said bab and babby a lot as does my dad. My dad still calls me the babby and I’m 43 😂😂 It is a working class thing I think
However she doesn’t use her colloquialisms unless it benefits her. Bab to sell mugs/cards/bags and Mom for the same but every post is mum

Durham_lass

babs' outdated thinking showing yet again. firstly, there's obviously only two genders - men and women. and secondly, women are stereotypically the bitchy ones, so obvs it's women who'd be "trolling" her. and what man would criticise her anyway, after showing off her hot body confident body in that swimming costume. all men obvs adore her! 🤢
DOUBLE BAGGER 😆😆😆

• Haha