Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I’m from Worcester and the only people here who say Bab are rough AF or taking the piss! My rough old Granddad used to say ‘Lickle Babby’ and it used to make my skin crawl. My husband calls me bab as a joke 🤮🤮🤮
My friend from school used to say Babby, I hated it every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
This puffer jacket has got me suspicious, lifewithivycoco has shared the same jacket that babs has done on the same day but it’s done as an ad 🤔 babs wasn’t.
And if she loved inpolife as much as she says in that post she should take notes on body confidence and how it’s done right!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I wonder why she doesn’t box them up herself now 🤷‍♀️🤔. Is it due to covid or just laziness on Babs part ?
It would be lovely to think it's because she's being responsible and making sure they are sent from a covid secure environment, but we all know that its because she tried it and it seemed a bit too much like actual work, she even roped in Wet San in the end and it was STILL too much!

• Haha
  • Angry
She says the price includes shipping. What if you want to buy more than one (😂)? Do you get a discount or do babs and Paul get a little bonus?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
And why knowing people's financial situations are tight is she trying to entice them to buy non-essential crap...which also means non-essential trips to the post office to post and for the postal service to deliver. But that's right, you just care about how everyone's doing don't you Emma.
Don’t worry Qween Babs doesn’t post them herself. She has a ‘team’ to make them box them and ship them. She couldn’t possibly do this herself especially in her tiny house. I don’t mind non essential post being delivered - we all love to online shop. But she has launched mugs already during this pandemic and flopped and has done a quiz which her fans have paid for, in these times she could read the room and not keep flogging shit.

• Angry

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
didn't she ban Minecraft at one point? I think she said it was because they argued whilst playing it? But really it was because she doesn't like it and them playing it takes the attention off her!!!! Wonder if they are allowed to play it now?
She has at one point banned Minecraft. I'm sure it was some time over Christmas. She said it was causing fights or something but we all suspected it was because it was something she wasn't included in.
Omg!! Yes she did, didn't she?? I call bullshit on the "fighting" being the reason. Banning the playing of it clearly failed to stop it being a subject for conversation though

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Fuck you emma.
My mum raised 5 kids on her own, you don’t know what hard is like. “You had to borrow a makeshift table” ... seriously?! You are absolutely pathetic.

Stop playing the victim
It’s a tv table. £20 on ebay or £26 on Amazon prime ffs.

• Haha
Ahh maaa gaaad!
I. am. shooketh.to. my. very. core.

As a reward for the winning thread title I will now treat myself to cake,multiple hot cocks and wont change my pyjamas till Monday:p
Blimey if you are celebrating with multiple hot cocks you definitely need cake to keep your strength up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Frankie75

VIP Member
Seriously how old is this costume!! Doesn’t she get paid enough to buy a new cossie!!! It is so old!!! It looks terrible!!!! The amount of holidays she goes on and she only has one swimming costume which is so unflattering!!! What a joke is this post? And Ste isn’t on it because she doesn’t care about him! Maybe they’ve had a row!!!!
It’s all discoloured and and tatty looking. If she likes it that much then why not chuck that one and order an identical one!

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Yes!! This!!! I bake alot, but funnily enough if i want to bake i choose something with what I've got, not spend 15 quid on ingredients everytime! Last week had apples a bit past their best. Boom, apple cake made. I didnt instantly think lets get on the latest bandwagon and make what everyone else is!
I must confess I have made the cookies she is making today last weekend so did buy mini eggs and dairy milk but I had everything else! But I agree often baking in this house is using up bits we have and doesn’t cost £15 to buy stuff!

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
she probably brought back the exact same design specifically to avoid having to pay the designer for a new valentine's design - that way, she can claim that she has to pay the designer, when in reality, she already paid for it, but has avoided reducing the price of the mugs - and actually increased it! - in order to pocket the extra profit to fund a tat haul.

that said, these "new" designs feature a slightly larger image than the original ones, and even with ste's extensive knowledge of excel, i very much doubt babs has any idea how to increase the size of a design without reducing the quality of the image, so she might have had to rope the designer in for a bit of help. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Possibly, but do we believe she cared about keeping the quality of the image.

Dp works in printing and said that any change in resolution on a mug sized product would not be perceptible to the eye, especially on a product printed on water soluble paper for transfer. So I’m calling bullshit.

All that hassle yesterday for less than £200. Hope it was worth it bab. How many months’ worth of all your tv subscriptions does that cover? Probably only one month? But you probably also claim them back as werk expenses so don’t worry too much!

• Heart

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
two dads in London have just done a reel about farting... I'm calling tattle bingo babs will be on that one soon

• Sick