Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipstick

VIP Member
She's baking. With actual ingredients it looks like 🤦‍♀️
Fuck me there'll be umpteen Stories, a grid post and next weeks YouTube video on this won't there 🙄
Yep - you can see her camera on the worktop.

She will be giving the Babettes aLl tHe CoSy FeElS 🙄🥴😴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Why can’t she paint? It’s not like her husband has a natural affinity to it, his handy work is half arsed at best.
She'd be creaming her manky pants and absolutely RABID at my husband who has been in the building trade for many years and a very handy DIY man 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
It seems that nobody is allowed have an opinion anymore about anything 🤷‍♀️. Even a Babette, merely querying the price of a mug, or commenting that it’s a ‘bit out of my price range’ and Babs immediately gets defensive and then comes the old Babs troll speech, chapter and verse 🙄!
Not a babette one of us she had her name on file and everything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
I'm actually scared she might threaten to smash us round the head with her mugs. She's really intimidating.
She’s all mouth you can just see it in her. Soon as you tell her to fuck off she’d be running to tell wet san on you

• Haha
Or the other saying 'I'd love a cuppa tea', don't think I've ever heard anyone say that (well not seriously!!) People get us Brummys mixed up with the Black Country which is where I have heard the term Bab being used (I work across Birmingham, Sandwell & Solihull!)

And this comment by Babs has made me howl.... You don't do anything!!!!
Hahaha it’s really hard to organise selling mugs?! No it’s not! I had some mugs designed and produced for my mum’s business a couple of years ago and that wasn’t my full time job. Admittedly we didn’t sell them, that must be where all the hard work is 🤨

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Why does she keep everything in plastic boxes just buy a house that fits proper furniture then you wouldn’t have to keep underwear and socks in plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe
Labelled plastic boxes at that! It looks like a students digs. Just buy furniture that actually fits.

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Loads of people going to the tip apparently, except none of the answers she showed mentioned the tip at all?

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wait, is babs claiming that ethan has grown 4.3 meters taller during lockdown? or that he has sprouted an extra 12 additional feet? if that's the case, now wonder she's having a matalan shopping spree - she needs to stock up on shoes, since all those extra feet just "won't stop growwwwinnnggggg"! who knows how many he'll have at the end of lockdown 3!🤣
Screenshot_20210129_174518.jpg

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
After the embarrassment that took place on DMC's page this morning, the pathetic looking mug launch, the trolling incident of questioning the price of the mug to that shameful Facebook post she put out looking for sympathy and making up that lie about keeping police files on her trolls (oh look what I have to go through, please make me feel better and buy my mugs and line my pockets) This day has been bloody brilliant!!
She was right, things are going to pick up in feb! Just not for her! 🤣

• Haha

Luna615

Chatty Member
Last I knew of the sport for ste...he had to watch it on his bloody phone not a massive fuck off gifted tv thats took a quarter of the room up 😀
Exactly! He never gets to watch the sport! Also she said in her vlog that she doesn’t let the kids watch cartoons because she doesn’t want to! They ‘compromised’ and they all watch ‘million dollar listing’ !!!....I’m sure the kids love that!...so no it’s not a family T.V it’s a Babs only T.V....don’t understand why Ste hasn’t bought a T.V for his attic room.....

• Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
You are the author the clusterfucktard aspires to be

and she missed the whole week of cervical cancer awareness 🤷🏼‍♀️
See that's exactly the kind of thing I would have liked to be made aware of by the influences I follow. Stupid me for thinking she'd care about cervical cancer awareness

Last edited:

Loopybird69

VIP Member
both of the kids received a certificate for their effort and participation during microsoft team meetings - of which babs has absolutely zero input, especially since the kids banned her from gurning embarrassingly in the background - and that proves to her that she's "doing a good job after all". ste better whack on the laptop and get designing her a certificate in excel, because there's no way the kids deserve a home learning certificate if babs - KWEEN of teaching - isn't awarded one. hell, ste probably designed those awards for the kids himself, and handed them out so babs would feel she was doing a great job!
His laptop is broken remember (let’s be honest even babs can’t remember what lies she’s sprouting)

Angechicken

Chatty Member
Has she deleted the offending comment from the Facebook?

She doesn't half make a mountain out of a molehill. The same with her banging on about homeschooling, nobody needs to know her set up its not helpful everyone needs to stop comparing & just do what suits their family. She's clearly unhappy, it seems as if she is doing the majority of it & PUS is perhaps making use of the attic office? Still can't believe they've moved to that tiny wee house, that had a large office at the bottom of the garden.
The big fat liar is claiming the person who wrote it must have deleted it 🤔 Could that be because Babs wrote it and Babs deleted it???

• Heart

MsCurly

Chatty Member
When I saw the mug design it took me a solid 5 seconds to figure out why she was trying to sell Amsterdam mugs. Amsterdam's coat of arms is: XXX. Her mug looks just like it with all the random X's!

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I think the Facebook comment she probably posted herself tbh.
It was tame enough to warrant a reaction (in her mind) to start garnering sympathy from the sheep (although I feel these days that’s an insult to actual sheep 😛) but not so severe where it could lead people to here and see what is actually written is true.
She’s not daft when it suits her.

• Angry
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
vii) questions her parenting
viii) questions if her husband loves her
This should never be questioned. We all know he adores her and have seen the sweaty wedding photo where you can actually SEE that he loves her. What more proof could a person need.

• Haha
  • Sick

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Ugh, one of my most favourite people in the world has commented on her dancing post. Today has not started well 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just leaving these here... "GREAT" at your job, my ass!!! I'm actually wondering from rereading that if we ARE the IC20!? It's like she's talking about tattle (the website) but also about a group who take things to her directly?? Does she genuinely believe that any negative comment she gets has to be one of us? Cos I've got news for you, Em, you don't HAVE to be a tattler to dislike you, people figure out you're a fraud every day without ever visiting this site- like the brands you create half assed ads for who then never use you again. Hope that helps.
i, for one, am very proud to be included in that group of 20 200 "super smart, insanely clever" women! 🥰

the fact that she mentions that some of you are teachers though - i swear that's just a way to promote the fact that babs herself is obvs a super smart, insanely clever woman, because she used to be a teacher, dontcha know! cannot resist the urge to inflate her ego and make everything about HER.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Why does she keep everything in plastic boxes just buy a house that fits proper furniture then you wouldn’t have to keep underwear and socks in plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe
I think she is desperate for a built-in wardrobe company to #gift her something to help with her storage issues. It winds me up because they can more than afford this kind of thing themselves.