Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s realised she got loads of engagement from people sharing pms stories she’s conveniently decided to create a grid post so she can get even better engagement. It’s not as you say so you can ‘read them forever’ Emma. Engagement = money, that’s why! we see you! So now she expects people who have already written it once to do it again on a post? Cheeky witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
My anxiety has been really bad again recently where I have to go to (an actual) full day of work on 3 hours sleep. Oh for a full day in pjs....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So now she’s realised she got loads of engagement from people sharing pms stories she’s conveniently decided to create a grid post so she can get even better engagement. It’s not as you say so you can ‘read them forever’ Emma. Engagement = money, that’s why! we see you! So now she expects people who have already written it once to do it again on a post? Cheeky witch.
This is a lot of effort and content, there must be an AD on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That instagram post was created with the free images you get on Canva. Must have taken 1 minute to make.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah but they will, because they might get in return the holy grail of Babettes - “YES Bab ❤“ or “loves ya ❤“ or “I just get my husband to do everything when I can’t cope. Sorry you’re single. Hope that helps 😘
Can you imagine the excitement?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My anxiety has been really bad again recently where I have to go to (an actual) full day of work on 3 hours sleep. Oh for a full day in pjs....
Please reach out if you can. Talk to your GP or Google IAPT and see if they are available in your area x

This mornings content is already so damaging from our Dear Bab.
The PMS self care is utter bullshit. Its all just another way for her to justify her laziness. Bed, Choc and Cake are the worst things she could do. She needs to exercise more to get the endorphin levels higher to counter act the drop in other hormones. This will also eleviate any cramps or pains. Less sugar will stop highs and lows in moods due to hugs drops in her Blood sugar level. More fresh food will help the tiredness, bad skin and greasy hair. Emma. If you're reading this. This is what you SHOULD be using your platform for. Because if its as bad as you say, you could use your space online to help the 95% of your followers who apparently suffer from PMS 🤬🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have had to stop following her today! She is driving me insane with all her random topics. She has no usp and just rambles on about a load of rubbish!...and she has a big smirk on her face the whole time!!! She loves all of the attention.....positive and negative!...I just can’t deal with her! It wouldn’t be so bad if we could see her working hard or even making an effort with her family but it’s the pure laziness that annoys me!!!!

Also, on a more serious note. First we had Babs condoning Domestic Violence. She now finds it hilarious when somebody was upset by a very serious and sad portrayal of self harm on Eastenders. She is laughing at this when the person could have quite likely been triggered by this storyline. She is a disgusting ignorant idiot!! Am I the only person who thought this?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Also, on a more serious note. First we had Babs condoning Domestic Violence. She now finds it hilarious when somebody was upset by a very serious and sad portrayal of self harm on Eastenders. She is laughing at this when the person could have quite likely been triggered by this storyline. She is a disgusting ignorant idiot!! Am I the only person who thought this?
She’s as dumb as her fans who send these things in. It’s all for engagement but she’s just coming across an even bigger wanker than ever.

Reactions: 16
I thought it too. It’s so wrong!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm calling a huge Tingo after we discussed how many of her followers also experience PMS yesterday.

I can't be bleeping arsed with her today. I also have PMS currently. I also slept badly after finding out yesterday that our company is in crisis and every single department will be required to make cuts. I'm a team leader and have my meeting with my manager today to find out how this affects my team.

She's a twit and her followers are twats if they think she provides relevant content.
I'm all for people wanting a little bit of escapism from every day life in the pandemic. I'd like someone to explain to me how Emma Conway, the most dull, tedious, boring, ordinary, plain woman on the planet provides this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Tingo! Fronted adverbials as predicted by @BonBon27 on the last thread 😂😂😂

Edit to add: why is the total knob also wearing sunglasses on the sledging video when it looks like dusk?!
Oh well now you have made my day! I am RABID! How I screamed! Can’t decide how to celebrate - order a box of tat from Poundland? Make a Baileys hot cock (calories don’t count when you’re celebrating!)? Put my pyjamas back on, ignore my children and watch 14 hours of Really Annoying Housewives from some city I wouldn’t be arsed to live in if you paid me? Go for a WALK??? What to do???🤣🎉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had something similar but in my late 30s I fought to get a hysterectomy after 4 years - I have 6 children and they kept telling me I would want more. My periods were literally like turning a tap on for a solid 8 days then 2/3 day break then back on again - raging pms (never had cake or took myself to bed yano kids and that) I lived on naproxen and tranexamic acid. I could hardly walk never mind sledge. One gp (male) told me to man up it was just my periods 🙄 Got my hysterectomy the same year I turned 40 yay also found out I had endometrial and cervical cancer so her and her pity pms party can duck the duck off she had no clue whiney, nerdy, attention seeking witch

keep fighting for the hysterectomy you’ll get it and try to get a female consultant. all the the love in the world for what you’re going through ♥
Thanks so much 💞 sorry to hear that you went through and what an hole male doctor! Glad you finally got the desired outcome. I've been dealing with a woman doctor, she keeps parroting the "but you're under 30" malarkey. Never mind that, I have no use for a womb, my quality of life will be better without it but hey 😂
Anyway so yes, Babs can just do one.
Take it this mornings stories justifying why she discusses PMS is aimed at tattle - surprise surprise 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's all so bleeping hilarious isn't it Babs?

If only one of the followers posted saying they wanted to smash their husband's face in for not emptying the dryer or having a lie in on a Saturday and blamed it on their PMS!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does no one ever pull her up on this?! The Babette's are worse then she is!

Reactions: 14
Does she even watch Eastenders to know the context of what she's laughing at? Moronus Babicus

Reactions: 13
Sdoes she even watch Eastenders to know the context of what she's laughing at? Moronus Babicus
She may have a Masters but she displays neither cerebral intelligence or common sense.

I'll make it easy for you bab - ya thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.