Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's quieter today for sure,,,,,, and is it me or is there less early morning Stories from the pit of doom now 🤔
Maybe after her meeting with Btec Paul & his mum “her managers” she’s been advised to pack it in?
They’ll be reading here 👋🏻
40632B4D-7D4D-47C0-80B7-C31CF1B36FF9.png
did you though? Isn’t that the hedge of dreams (did you pop out to the garden for a little photo shoot on your own?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too hungover for pit stories
I have wondered if we can claim a small Tattle victory on that one. After 50-something threads with people commenting on how gross the pit stories were, she finally seems to have cut them right down!
Of course now I’ve said that we’ll get weeks of them, with extra scratching and yawning, because she won’t want to let us nasty trolls think we’re winning 🤣

And bore off with your walk selfie. That’s what most of us have done today! You are not special, or extraordinary, or in any way revolutionary. You’re lucky you’re not at work or stuck in isolation because of Covid! Enjoy your walk while you can because I did over two weeks indoors just after Christmas due to isolating and feeling crappy and it was awful 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Maybe after her meeting with Btec Paul & his mum “her managers” she’s been advised to pack it in?
They’ll be reading here 👋🏻View attachment 402081did you though? Isn’t that the hedge of dreams (did you pop out to the garden for a little photo shoot on your own?)
A walk to the car to visit Wet Sandra or Claire?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Got to get that valentine's Day tat content prepared. Nobody is interested in the tat, it does not inform, advise, entertain. How about some valentine's day craft content using things you already have in the house? How about some simple valentine's day baking content? How about showing people to save their money this year to put it towards something more helpful than tat.
she could get the kids involved in creative valentines' crafting, making cards or gifts or decorations, and baking heart-shaped cookies and decorating fairy cakes. THAT would be decent content, and it would appeal to mums - including her toddler mum target audience who could adapt the activities to be suitable for their kids, depending on their age. from what we've seen, ethan LOVES crafting and i bet he'd love for his mum to get involved, rather than her fobbing him off with a packet of air dry clay so she can slob out in front of teen mom. it would entertain the kids, and equally it would generate creative content - it's a win win! 🎉

but we all know it will never happen, because it would require a little planning and effort - babs can't even be relied on to buy ethan ingredients for his school cookery class, despite all her "essential" supermarket trips - force her to drag herself away from her one true love - netflix - and spend time with her children - the horror! - and would also involve babs actually refraining from spending her money on poor-quality plastic tat, including banners an decorations that her kids could actually do a better job of creating themselves. but why engage with your kids and encourage them to be creative when you can engage with your audience by vlogging a tat haul and putting pressure on people to spend money they don't have in order to feel that they are good enough mothers. #priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tribute to Babs and her clear hatred of walks 🥰🥰

"No more miles" (parody of 500 miles from the proclaimers)

🎶When I wake up
Well I know I'm gonna moan
I'm gonna moan 'bout the daily walks
We now have to do

And on my stories
When I gurn and when I whinge
I'm gonna brag about the sweets
On which I'll binge

When I get dressed
For all one hour of the day
I'm gonna shuffle out the house
Then I will say

That I not walk no more miles
No I will not walk - not one more
Rather be in Poundland shopping
For another YouTube haul

When old BoJo
When he comes up on the news
I'm gonna pull more faces
And act like I'm confused

When I'm flouting
When I'm flouting all the rules
I'm feeling grateful my Babette's
Are a bunch of fools
(I wonder when they'll open up again the schools?!)

So I will not walk no more miles
Oh to be allowed in Primark, Costco
I'm such a bore!

*Da da da da... Etc* 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s totally unrelatable cos her life is so frivolous - I think the worlds aspirations and dreams have been SHOOKETH - I know I retched as I typed that 🤦‍♀️ But when we come out of this pandemic people’s attitudes to these so called influencers will have changed, she needs to check herself and get with the program or she’ll be left behind - people won’t be turned on by her usual boastful selfish throw away mindless crap she keeps churning out and who knows hopefully once our front doors open again and we’re free they may not have any audience whatsoever but if they do I’m sure people will want to see close family and friends looking after each other and their communities, attainable exercise regimes, healthy eating and home cooking, local and national charities highlighted, living on budgets, looking after their mental health and certainly no children involved anywhere on social media ❤❤👏 bloody utopia! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tribute to Babs and her clear hatred of walks 🥰🥰

"No more miles" (parody of 500 miles from the pretenders)

🎶When I wake up
Well I know I'm gonna moan
I'm gonna moan 'bout the daily walks
We now have to do

And on my stories
When I gurn and when I whinge
I'm gonna brag about the sweets
On which I'll binge

When I get dressed
For all one hour of the day
I'm gonna shuffle out the house
Then I will say

That I not walk no more miles
Rather be in Poundland shopping
For another YouTube haul

When old BoJo
When he comes up on the news
I'm gonna pull more faces
And act like I'm confused

When I'm flouting
When I'm flouting all the rules
I'm feeling grateful my Babette's
Are a bunch of fools
(I wonder when they'll open up again the schools?!)

So I will not walk no more miles
Oh to be allowed in Primark, Costco
I'm such a bore!

*Da da da da... Etc* 🎶🎶
Amazing, this song is great for Babs

I will buy 500 sweets
And I will buy 500 more
Just to prove I am the bestest mum
Knock, knock, another package at my door

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s totally unrelatable cos her life is so frivolous - I think the worlds aspirations and dreams have been SHOOKETH - I know I retched as I typed that 🤦‍♀️ But when we come out of this pandemic people’s attitudes to these so called influencers will have changed, she needs to check herself and get with the program or she’ll be left behind - people won’t be turned on by her usual boastful selfish throw away mindless crap she keeps churning out and who knows hopefully once our front doors open again and we’re free they may not have any audience whatsoever but if they do I’m sure people will want to see close family and friends looking after each other and their communities, attainable exercise regimes, healthy eating and home cooking, local and national charities highlighted, living on budgets, looking after their mental health and certainly no children involved anywhere on social media ❤❤👏 bloody utopia! 🤣
I'd love you to be right, and I think this may be true for other influencers. However - and I apologise because there's not really any way to say this without being rude - Emma has now dumbed her content down so much that she is only appealing to a certain type of audience. I think she'll have lost a lot of followers that have been with her for a while, but she is still picking up new followers who think she's #hilarious, #bodyconfident and #aspirational because she wobbles her tits for the camera.

• Heart
  • Sad
She buys pound land mugs for her children’s teachers. Only the best for the people that spend the most quality time with her children. They don’t deserve bab’s (tit) mugs of dreams.
ahaa, a stroke of good luck for their teachers, and they don't even realise it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love you to be right, and I think this may be true for other influencers. However - and I apologise because there's not really any way to say this without being rude - Emma has now dumbed her content down so much that she is only appealing to a certain type of audience. I think she'll have lost a lot of followers that have been with her for a while, but she is still picking up new followers who think she's #hilarious, #bodyconfident and #aspirational because she wobbles her tits for the camera.
I think you’re right there considering how the Babettes lap it up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand WHY anyone would want to be ‘influenced’ by her anymore. I really don’t. She doesn’t work, she has no hobbies (except collecting tit mugs - is that a hobby?), her house is very ordinary (& small 🤣), her clothes aren’t very nice, she doesn’t have nice hair/make-up, she looks really unhealthy & she’s overweight, she isn’t funny, or clever, or interesting. AND she can’t even write, so her posts make no sense.

WHY IS SHE AN INFLUENCER?!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think you’re right there considering how the Babettes lap it up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Tick tock though, her kids are getting older & once they are at high school it’s going to be a whole different ball game. She can’t keep them as middle aged toddlers forever.

Reactions: 9
Full on choked on my cup of tea with this. Ffs babs we are not your content 😂View attachment 402248
Not been on here in ages but as soon as I saw this story I knew it had to be showing off to Tattle.

Wow Emma you read a gossip site about you and you can make it as obvious as you like to *show off* that you read here but you still sell your kids for cash so..

Like it's been said, if she really goes on a walk as much as she talks about going on a walk, what was so special about today's walk that needed a selfie? Unless the other walks are a lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
actually babs, your kids will remember you dismissing them so you could gurn at the camera, shoving your phone in their faces at every possible occasion to film every moment for content, plastering every aspect of their life all over the internet, exploiting their privacy, slobbing out in front of the tv in favour of spending time with them, banishing them to their rooms by 6pm, bribing them to clean the house so you don't have to, defining cooking as whacking a tray of beige in the oven and prioritising content over her family and purposefully exposing private information for bullies to use against them.

Screenshot_20210125_181109.jpg

• Heart
actually babs, your kids will remember you dismissing them so you could gurn at the camera, shoving your phone in their faces at every possible occasion to film every moment for content, plastering every aspect of their life all over the internet, exploiting their privacy, slobbing out in front of the tv in favour of spending time with them, banishing them to their rooms by 6pm, bribing them to clean the house so you don't have to, defining cooking as whacking a tray of beige in the oven and prioritising content over her family and purposefully exposing private information for bullies to use against them.

View attachment 402284
The whole internet has the opportunity to remember what her and her kids did because it is aaaaall documented online. Weird. Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she could get the kids involved in creative valentines' crafting, making cards or gifts or decorations, and baking heart-shaped cookies and decorating fairy cakes. THAT would be decent content, and it would appeal to mums - including her toddler mum target audience who could adapt the activities to be suitable for their kids, depending on their age. from what we've seen, ethan LOVES crafting and i bet he'd love for his mum to get involved, rather than her fobbing him off with a packet of air dry clay so she can slob out in front of teen mom. it would entertain the kids, and equally it would generate creative content - it's a win win! 🎉

but we all know it will never happen, because it would require a little planning and effort - babs can't even be relied on to buy ethan ingredients for his school cookery class, despite all her "essential" supermarket trips - force her to drag herself away from her one true love - netflix - and spend time with her children - the horror! - and would also involve babs actually refraining from spending her money on poor-quality plastic tat, including banners an decorations that her kids could actually do a better job of creating themselves. but why engage with your kids and encourage them to be creative when you can engage with your audience by vlogging a tat haul and putting pressure on people to spend money they don't have in order to feel that they are good enough mothers. #priorities
Do you think for a second that she would have forgotten to buy supplies for triple threat? Would she hell. I'm sure many parents have a favourite but posting it online for the world to see.. just silly silly silly!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.