Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a fleeting mention of "a food bank for people who...need food" - with an emphasis on the fact that people should definitely buy tickets to HER virtual quiz which i'm going to use your money to pay someone else to create "meet-up" - which will involve absolutely no interaction with babs so is hardly a meet-up - because hey, kids might be starving but she can still find a way to make it all about meee! and she mentions it literally minutes after showing off her stash of american sweets?! she has no clue.

how about simply making a donation herself - and resisting the urge to brag about doing so, in order to achieve asapats and praise - and suggesting that her fans donate to their local food bank, instead of exploiting the situation into a way of making a profit and finding her questionable taste in decor. 😡
Note she said that profits go to the food bank charity. No one knows how much it'll cost to host the thing so it is actually a massive con!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she can’t wait to talk to Jocelyn another human adult.
so what the duck is her husband, that lives with her? Or her sister that she speaks to every day, or her mom?!
And for the make up free to give her face a break. Nah she has a clown face on every day and doesn’t remove it properly
In fairness though, has anyone ever heard him say more than three words in one sentence? And it goes without saying the sister would have thought duck this, I'll stay home on my own thanks after a few weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ #cue.sister.appearance.in.this.weeks.content

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In fairness though, has anyone ever heard him say more than three words in one sentence? And it goes without saying the sister would have thought duck this, I'll stay home on my own thanks after a few weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ #cue.sister.appearance.in.this.weeks.content
You're right, he just nods and says "yes dear".

Reactions: 8
She stated in her vlog that Lucy keeps mooching in a corner and they think they might have a "Creature" either there or under the floorboards!
Lucy is trying to get in there away from the torturing tangerine tart!

What a selfish twit she really is. She bought the candy for the kids but SHE opened the goldfish without them and later let Ethan try them. I bought some American bits as treat for my son and I as well for Christmas and we tried everything together. There are still some left now. Bet Babs lot is scoffed before the weekend is out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why does she have prawn crackers in her cupboard?? From the Chinese, I mean i have some from lidl but the Chinese??

Screenshot_20210124-170703_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Taming Twins has just posted a picture of her dog shower ( I tit you not).

It's bigger than Babs bathroom 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the vegan marshmallow story is in response to our comments here about the American trashy treats not being veggie. 👋 babs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she have prawn crackers in her cupboard?? From the Chinese, I mean i have some from lidl but the Chinese??

View attachment 400494
They must be having takeaway all the time. Explained why the fridge was so empty. Weird that she doesn't share it though. She doesn't want people to know a)how much money they have to waste on takeaway, b)how lazy and unhealthy they are, c) how many times they're making delivery drivers knock on her door

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been busy working today, but I flicked onto Insta and saw Kenny on a sledge and I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy and I doubt we'll ever see it again to be honest 🤣🤷‍♀️🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been busy working today, but I flicked onto Insta and saw Kenny on a sledge and I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy and I doubt we'll ever see it again to be honest 🤣🤷‍♀️🥳
I imagine he feels as happy as a dog hanging its head out of the car window

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So in the vlog Ethan is sat at the table doing something with crafts for school. Except the school had asked them all to do cooking but Babs (and I directly quote from her) DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET THE INGREDIENTS.

What. The. Actual.... Babs, how have you not had time to get ingredients for cooking? You're literally home ALL DAY. I could understand if you were a key worker and homeschooling or a single parent but you have been a stay at home parent (because that is what you are Babs) since before this pandemic. The fact you couldn't even be bothered to get ingredients for something the school have set is mind boggling. Especially when you had time to order a duvet from Dunelm, buy new curtains and order sweets from bloody America!
can i just say - controversial - American sweets are shite and overpriced - its ironic that she will spend £200 quid on sweets and yet until it was mentioned here she didn't give a second thought to those less fortunate than her in this pandemic but how good (and self serving) it is of her to organise a virtual meet up for the Babettes....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
can i just say - controversial - American sweets are shite and overpriced - its ironic that she will spend £200 quid on sweets and yet until it was mentioned here she didn't give a second thought to those less fortunate than her in this pandemic but how good (and self serving) it is of her to organise a virtual meet up for the Babettes....
What happened to supporting small, local businesses?!

Are her children really that spoilt that they need a particular type of sweet?

Reactions: 15
Did she mention if these American sweets were vegetarian for Ethan? Animal fat and gelatine free?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have never watched one of her vlogs before and I don’t think I will bother. Honestly if this is the level of shite she is pushing out as content.

Reactions: 11
What happened to supporting small, local businesses?!

Are her children really that spoilt that they need a particular type of sweet?
I would imagine those treats were really for her and she just used the kids as an excuse to buy them 🐷

Reactions: 13
Tagging Britney in it too for fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so desperate

Speaking of people Emma is desperate to notice her, I've noticed that Daisy May Cooper has had a break from Instagram since her controversy. She's obviously taking some time to reflect, or at least recognised that she needed to take a step back for a bit. It's a shame Emma doesn't feel the need to copy this, just badly thought out interior design decisions.
Ooo what happen with Daisy?
I really like her and enjoy her content

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.