Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they were from a company called American treats but the only company that trade under that name don't stock what she bought.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said they were from a company called American treats but the only company that trade under that name don't stock what she bought.
Knowing her she didn't order from American treats, was probably a totally different company. Babs and attention to detail don't really go together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babs!! I've had those kinds of Windows, I lived in a converted gas works for almost three years which had the original single pane Windows in. Condensation galore, damp around the windows, freezing cold (no wonder that manky blanket is attached to her 24/7) and I did not love them. Yes they looked nice but that's as far as it goes. Me thinks Babs doth protest too much about the windows and hobbit house 😂
She's got a fridge in her dining room, a sofa infront of her TV, Kenney's shoes in the bathroom and random crap shoved under her kids bed. Oh and water dripping down her windows. But she's living the dream.... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooo what happen with Daisy?
I really like her and enjoy her content
It was a bit of a double whammy blunder tbh. She posted a before and after pic of her weight loss after a few weeks on keto. She'd lost a fair bit by the looks of it. Then she said she "looked like a midget" in one of the pics. People were pissed off obviously with the midget comment and irresponsible weight loss. She apologised and I think she's having a break from Insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lucy is trying to get in there away from the torturing tangerine tart!

What a selfish twit she really is. She bought the candy for the kids but SHE opened the goldfish without them and later let Ethan try them. I bought some American bits as treat for my son and I as well for Christmas and we tried everything together. There are still some left now. Bet Babs lot is scoffed before the weekend is out!
she ordered american candy under the pretence that it was "for the kids", supposedly comfort them about their cancelled disney trip, but as suspected, her behaviour in this morning's vlog shows that she ordered them for herself. "cancelled trip to disneyyy, gotta make it all about MEEE, by ordering myself expensive candyyy!"

it was literally babs herself who announced that she "can't stop eating sweets", which is enabled by the fact that she can't stop BUYING sweets. i doubt there's any left by now, and i very much doubt the kids got a look in. if they'd actually been fed those pop tarts, babs wouldn't have been able to resist sharing a photo of their - and ste's - excited little faces. she shares her saturday morning jus roll breakfast every. single. week. without. fail. why would it be any different if she'd treated the kids to pop tarts? she'd want to show off how much they adore her for cooking shoving their breakfast in the toaster. but no. the kids were allowed to open the box and look at the sweets, then quickly banished to their rooms so babs could slob out and netflix-and-binge the lot. lucky ethan that his mum is so unashamedly greedy, as it means he avoided being deceived into eating dead animals.

Reactions: 13
How many bleeping times does she want to mention "because I don't see anyone" 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It grinds the gears when I see stuff like this. We all can’t see people right? All of us are isolated not just Babs. This is why I can’t watch her anymore

Reactions: 21
It’s really annoying! Honestly think it’s because up until the start of Jan, all through 2020, she was just pissing about, going wherever, meeting whoever, seeing her folks regularly and basically being a massive Covidiot. Seems to have dawned on her, or more likely someone has spelt it out c-l-e-a-r-l-y to her, that we’re in a pandemic. She’s new to it and throwing her toys out of the pram about it. We ALL go for walks every day, we ALL don’t see many or any people, we are ALL staying at home more. We’re just used to it Babs, because we’ve been doing it since we were supposed to!

Reactions: 28
As many times as she has to mention "when we go to America" 🤦‍♀️🙄
I absolutely hate people who brag about foreign trips.
I’m not jealous, I just think she’s a knob. 5 years ago was the last time we stepped onto an aeroplane. We made the decision not to fly. It’s was one of a few things we committed to, to take action against climate change. We don’t holiday abroad, not because we can’t afford it, but because we give a tit about how our actions impact the environment.
She’s still a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I watched the vlog. Why do I punish myself like this?
I can’t get over how much TV she watches, it’s not normal. Their monthly bills for TV must be huge, I’m sure she mentioned they’ve got Virgin Media, that’s mega-bucks for a start, then they’ve also got Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hayu and Disney Plus! Jaw-dropping really, but also completely shameful. Lots of Babettes commented that they’d love her to a podcast about her favourite TV shows 🤪
What I’d like to know is; if she does a podcast about all her TV shows, can she pass off the subscription costs as a werk expense? If so, i will be raging.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She can hardly load up any content for her YT channel, her podcasts are going to be absolute rubbish. Who wants to listen to her give reviews about TV she’s watched? Alison Perry has a podcast, as does Rosie Ramsey another copycat idea.

Reactions: 17
Save the world’s ears and please DON’T do a podcast babs.
a podcast about her favourite tv shows? WHY?! she literally gives her opinion on every show she watches in her stories. she never has much to say, other than "it had rude bits" *schoolgirl giggle*, to mention that it includes a "fit man" - which generally translates to "it includes a guy at least 20 years younger than me" - and to give an age rating "not suitable for tweens" - because without her reviews, literally how else would the babettes know which tv programs were suitable for their toddlers?! other than that, she doesn't have much to say, so how does she think she's gonna base a podcast on her opinions of tv shows?! essentially, this is emma's way of trying to score a deal with netflix or hayu, so that she doesn't have to pay the monthly fees. just like her desperation to do an ad for jus roll. it's cringeworthy. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she did a podcast about TV the first half would be about home schooling, the homeschooling draws would definitely get a mention, she'd chuck in that she'd been for a walk and then at the end she'd basically just say "I've watched ALL the tele and its reeeeealllly good" 🤦‍♀️😩🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s really annoying! Honestly think it’s because up until the start of Jan, all through 2020, she was just pissing about, going wherever, meeting whoever, seeing her folks regularly and basically being a massive Covidiot. Seems to have dawned on her, or more likely someone has spelt it out c-l-e-a-r-l-y to her, that we’re in a pandemic. She’s new to it and throwing her toys out of the pram about it. We ALL go for walks every day, we ALL don’t see many or any people, we are ALL staying at home more. We’re just used to it Babs, because we’ve been doing it since we were supposed to!
Well if this doesn't make her learn her lesson then I don't know what will 🤷

Reactions: 7
Well if this doesn't make her learn her lesson then I don't know what will 🤷
Sadly I don’t think anything will, unless her or one of the 6 people she cares about (PUS, kids, parents, sister) gets COVID and ends up very poorly with it. Other than that I think she’s got her head stuck so far up her own butt that only Primark closing affects her 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.