Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the kids been banished to their rooms at 6:00pm so that she can watch real housewives?
Of course they have! That’s how it rolls in the Conway house. Her expert bedtime routine has them upstairs for showers and locked in their rooms from 6pm so she can enjoy unlimited crap TV time!
Either that or she takes the option to be alone in her bed with a laptop, letting PUS and the kids get on with things without her. Which, let’s face it, they must surely prefer!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
yeah, it's not as though she just happened to get a phone call at 7am to let her know that erin had been discharged from physio. nah. she was doomscrolling tattle, and saw people calling her out for encouraging her daughter to study from her bed crouched over a crappy desk, and our concerns about the potential damage that could cause to her neck, and in true babs style - instead of actually acknowledging that this could be an issue - couldn't resist the urge to share a post aimed directly at tattle as soon as possible. because, HAHA, erin has actually made a miraculous recovery, so it's totally fine for babs to jeopardise her progress and hard work by buying her an inadequate desk in order to save money for a plastic tat haul. she wins, and we totally lose. as does erin, in terms of her privacy, her self-esteem, her confidence and - potentially - her neck injury. 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, the post obvs gave babs the opportunity to flout triple threat's vocal "talent", highlight how proud she is of the golden child - which is not a feeling that extends to ethan - AND to reference people with critically ill children because she totally relates to their daily struggles and fears now that erin's had an op and fully recovered, garnering huge amounts of praise and adoration from the babettes for the fact that she mentioned the families of terminally sick kids - which she literally only did to receive praise, not because she gives a duck - which she totally undermined by simultaneously rubbing it into their faces how super lucky she is because erin is fine. bad luck to all those with sick children but, y'know, at least babs relates to your struggles,which i'm sure will bring endless amounts of comfort. 😡

essentially, the whole post was aimed at tattle - babs' own personal content creators - which was manipulated, as always, as. away to receive praise and positive comments. unfortunately, "non" of those comments praised the golden child's singing genius - but hey, who cares about humiliating your daughter when it inflates your ego?! 🤢
Totally and whether she's discharged or not, she's still had the surgery and long road to recovery - the desk situ is still wrong and I'm sure her physio would agree. But Emma could never be wrong could she, how thick skinned have you got to be to read threads like this about yourself and your parenting and still be so arrogant as to think you're in the right?

Reactions: 14
Also, she won't watch cartoons with her children? What the hell? I don't know a single parent that enjoys cartoons (except Hey Duggee. I'm not having that dissed by anybody 😂) but we have them on for our children. As a kid I used to get up and watch SMTV live and I'm sure my parents didn't want to sit through almost 3 hours of that a week but they did. I also used to watch Rainbow, Button Moon, Danger Mouse and Playdays and I'm sure as hell my parents didn't want to watch that (based on how much I hate kids TV programmes now 😂). I've lost count of how much Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol I've seen but my daughter likes it. Babs, the fact you won't let your kids watch cartoons and make them watch "Million Dollar Whatever it's called" is just bleeping selfish. They don't like that programme. You do. I don't know another child that watches Real Housewives or Teen Mom.

In fact, I don't know anybody my age that does and I'm in my late thirties.
Did she really say that? Wow.

Didn’t she also say something about watching SMTV, so she would subject her parents to kids tv as an older teen, but her young children cant watch kids tv. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally and whether she's discharged or not, she's still had the surgery and long road to recovery - the desk situ is still wrong and I'm sure her physio would agree. But Emma could never be wrong could she, how thick skinned have you got to be to read threads like this about yourself and your parenting and still be so arrogant as to think you're in the right?
So thick skinned it’s almost admirable. I’ve read these threads and felt moments of shame that I might do something the same as Babs, like I sometimes give my kids plastic picnic plates for their lunch! She must REALLY believe in herself as a mum to keep doing what she’s doing after 54 threads about her!

Reactions: 17
I know we've all wondered what happened with her and Louise but the more Babs becomes this ott arrogant bitchy character, it's glaringly obvious how hard it would be to keep up a friendship with her. And even if what Louise alluded to is true (that she just stopped having her in videos as her viewers found her annoying) and they're still friends in some form (which I don't buy for a second), that's still like your friend going 'i can't film with you anymore because you're embarrassing for my brand'. Fair play Louise, credit for that one 😂😂. I had a couple of Louise's videos pop up the other day with Emma in and she does come across as really insincere, fake and unlikeable in them and actually different to in her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just remember her having a meltdown on the bathroom floor at DLP screaming "you win, you win" with rage at her phone. A complete gem for social media
Perhaps this is the reason she is now adverse to announcing any further "winners" in her competitions. It has left her traumatised 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure you can buy those cheetos in asda or I've definitely seen them somewhere in the uk, probably a third of the price she paid! Babs, I like to go to Scarborough each year, family tradition from when we were little as my grandad was from Yorkshire and it's where he took my nan, who was from the Midlands and had never seen the sea before, to see the sea for the first time ( sorry went off on a tale then 😂) , anyway should I be treating myself and my son to some Yorkshire mix and Yorkshire tea bags and some smarties, just to make us feel better about not going??
World food aisle in major supermarkets. Aldi also do them throughout the year. Selfridges. And many local candy stores (by local there are a few in Brum) and those Cheetos taste like shite

• Haha
How the hell is a mother of two able to sit on her arse in her manky dressing gown at 6pm and watch the real housewives! What happened to making dinner, spending time with kids, tidying up etc. etc. 😡
She's got a Kenny for all that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she really say that? Wow.

Didn’t she also say something about watching SMTV, so she would subject her parents to kids tv as an older teen, but her young children cant watch kids tv. Wow.
It’s on the most recent “family” vlog no twisting or being misconstrued go and watch it as I can’t remember it word for word (it was along the lines of I’m not watching cartoons with them, they can watch selling sunset reality tv without the swears)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I actually despise the fact that she is using a Virtual BrummyMummy meet up to raise money for charity!!
All this is doing is getting OTHER people to donate money while she gives up her time which, let's face it, she has in abundance, and she'll be showered in disgusting adoration and attention from the idiotic Babette's. She'll lap it up and make like she's a bleeping hero 🤬🤬

And Emma. Nobody,,, NOBODY has exhausted ALL TV Because NOBODY is as bleeping bone idol as you!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually despise the fact that she is using a Virtual BrummyMummy meet up to raise money for charity!!
All this is doing is getting OTHER people to donate money while she gives up her time which, let's face it, she has in abundance, and she'll be showered in disgusting adoration and attention from the idiotic Babette's. She'll lap it up and make like she's a bleeping hero 🤬🤬

And Emma. Nobody,,, NOBODY has exhausted ALL TV Because NOBODY is as bleeping bone idol as you!!!
Wouldn't it be better if she'd listed all the books she'd read this year.

Who the hell has time to watch this much TV. With a box of the best crisps in the world. She thinks we're all overweight and lazy like she is

• Heart

I’d understand if a single person who lives alone had exhausted all the TV. You know, because they work 9-5 at home, with maybe a lunch break where they could watch something, then from 5 to say 10/11 they have a few hours to fill. Even with maybe some exercise, dinner, a zoom, a couple of chores they’d still have a couple of hours to chill. And then weekends, the Christmas “holidays” such as they were. Someone in that situation, esp a person who loves vegging and doesn’t have a busy life, would maybe have watched everything they could think of in the last 10 months. But Babs?? No. She shouldn’t have done. I mean, I’m at home but don’t watch much during the day. Maybe the odd episode of Friends while the kids are also on iPads etc. And in the evening I probably get 3-5 hours on my own (depending on how late I go to bed!) But I chat to my husband, I read, I’ve made photo books, I whatsapp friends, I tattle! I just don’t get how Babs finds so much time to watch tv, and how she can still get pleasure from it. Isn’t she bored of it all by now??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d understand if a single person who lives alone had exhausted all the TV. You know, because they work 9-5 at home, with maybe a lunch break where they could watch something, then from 5 to say 10/11 they have a few hours to fill. Even with maybe some exercise, dinner, a zoom, a couple of chores they’d still have a couple of hours to chill. And then weekends, the Christmas “holidays” such as they were. Someone in that situation, esp a person who loves vegging and doesn’t have a busy life, would maybe have watched everything they could think of in the last 10 months. But Babs?? No. She shouldn’t have done. I mean, I’m at home but don’t watch much during the day. Maybe the odd episode of Friends while the kids are also on iPads etc. And in the evening I probably get 3-5 hours on my own (depending on how late I go to bed!) But I chat to my husband, I read, I’ve made photo books, I whatsapp friends, I tattle! I just don’t get how Babs finds so much time to watch tv, and how she can still get pleasure from it. Isn’t she bored of it all by now??
but babs has essentially turned her life into the one you've described. she refuses to allow her kids to watch cartoons - because that clashes with HER tv time - created a mummy corner so she could justify slobbing on the sofa all day watching tv, doesn't "werk" even between the hours of 9-5 so she has plenty of time for tv, regularly banishes the kids from the living room so she could watch tv shows with "rude bits" *cue schoolgirl giggle* that aren't suitable for pre tweens - she justifies this by rating every program with an appropriate viewing age in case the babettes are unable to work out if it's toddler suitable without babs' rating - and proceeds to banish them to their bedrooms by 6pm so she can slob out in front of the tv, and obviously chooses the programs she watches with ste - who doesn't care, because he's busy on grindr! she spends the majority of her time slumped in front of the telly, because she'd far rather spare her time staring at a screen than with her husband or children. it doesn't surprise me that she's exhausted every possible tv program, but her sense of pride in her perceived "achievement" in doing so - literally rejecting her own kids in favour of the telly - is bizarre.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she ends a story ‘and then we all screamed’ in my head I picture the end of a peppa pig episode where they all lie down on the ground and laugh at the end!
55D608FF-98F2-4162-A7C4-7A5937A4AC1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
How the hell is a mother of two able to sit on her arse in her manky dressing gown at 6pm and watch the real housewives! What happened to making dinner, spending time with kids, tidying up etc. etc. 😡
The amount of time that woman spends slobbing around, watching shite tv and stuffing her face 🤦🏼‍♀️😫

Reactions: 10
its like she pulls these vile faces to disguise herself from the fact that her drinking is causing her hair to thin, and her to gain weight and her skin to get worse, because if she didn't pull the faces it would be more obvious that she's changing.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.