Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any kid who shows talent as a triple threat would already be going to stage school of some description. Dance teachers would have already picked them out. With a mother like Babs she would be in a stage school already. She’s just a normal kid Babs who likes to sing & dance, stop over inflating her ego Babs & leave her be.
Being Mary in a primary school nativity made Babs think she's the best but once she moves into high school there are a lot of students better than that, and the competition is more fierce

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg all those sweets shes ordered cos they can’t go to Disney😩😩😩. The kids teeth will be shite by the time they’re teenagers cos their diet is tit. I bet Babs can’t be arsed to supervise teeth rushing either- far too much effort. Oh boohoo you can’t go to Disney
( which you've been to loads) , at least you’ve got roof over your head your husband has a job ( no Babs you do NOT work) and you have ( crappy beige) food on your table.
You stupid vacuous insensitive moron.

Reactions: 22
If that reel is in response to criticising her yesterday about not making sure Erin has a proper set up to work, it's just made me think even lower of her - so it's been that long a road to recovery and she's worked so hard yet you still have been happy for her to work in unsuitable positions for someone without any conditions let alone going through post surgery physio during the last year of lockdowns. Emma, open your eyes to the disgrace you are. Tell us as many times as you want "im a great mother" but the evidence says the opposite.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely this!

I was good friends with a girl at secondary school whose mother was adamant that she could sing. But she honestly couldn't, it was excruciating. Every time I got asked round for tea, the mother would insist that my friend do a performance for us in the dining room. They used to plug a mic into the hifi and she'd always do Eternal Flame by The Bangles 😩 She used to sing through her nostrils like Erin, actually. Anyway, it was cringey and terrible and now I look back, I feel bad for my old friend who thought she was talented at something she wasn't.
There was a girl at my daughters primary school who had an alright-but-nothing-special kind of voice, and ALWAYS got solo's in school productions and was made very much of, because she was the best/most confident singer the school had in the upper years. I'm reliably informed that she got quite the shock when she went to senior school and realised she was just an average-ish singer at best!! I wonder if Erin genuinely sees "Triple Threat" as a real career option? She is still that age where kids announce they want to do all kinds of careers- but Emma seems to have latched on to this "Triple Threat" thing big time. I really wish she would stop bashing on about how her kids will be as grown ups and just let them find out who they are!!! All these embarrassing things she thinks she will be doing, the living with them, the speeches for their 18th/21st/wedding... stop trying to map their entire lives to mould them into her vision of the Perfect Adult Children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think babs has not done Erin any favours with how the song is edited, sounds weird with it starting in the middle of a long note.
I imagine Erin would be one of the better singers in her class in school but as others have said not stage school standard.

Reactions: 10
Omg all those sweets shes ordered cos they can’t go to Disney😩😩😩. The kids teeth will be shite by the time they’re teenagers cos their diet is tit. I bet Babs can’t be arsed to supervise teeth rushing either- far too much effort. Oh boohoo you can’t go to Disney
( which you've been to loads) , at least you’ve got roof over your head your husband has a job ( no Babs you do NOT work) and you have ( crappy beige) food on your table.
You stupid vacuous insensitive moron.
And if her children haven't already developed an addiction to fizzy pop they soon will watching their Dad drink multiple cans a day

Reactions: 11
Why would you be proud to have two huge boxes of fatty, non-nutricius crisps to give your kids? Thats a fail isnt it??? Bet theres tumbleweed in the fruit bowl.... If there even is one!

(obviously crisps are fine occasionally if the rest of your diet isnt beige shite)

She can't sing . I can picture the scene in 10 years . One of the judges on BGT asking her who told her she could sing ........ Emma back stage drinking gin out of a tin .

BM, Seriously please stop selling your children over the internet .

• Haha
  • Sad
She can't sing . I can picture the scene in 10 years . One of the judges on BGT asking her who told her she could sing ........ Emma back stage drinking gin out of a tin .

Like Emma's name sake, they were an overweight family, she had an older sister and her parents let her perform even though she was terrible. It was really uncomfortable to watch and I think after we all laughed we realised these two girls had been terribly let down

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Erin wouldn't have been signed off from physio this morning....so she has saved that for a grid to gather traffic before she gives us one of her brilliant ads. Or to stick 2 fingers up at us. Most probably both.

I'm actually sick of people using social media for constant attention. I'm in my late 40's and am glad it wasn't around when I was a teen and through my 20's. I was just me. Not having to prove I was living my best life and being fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Erin wouldn't have been signed off from physio this morning....so she has saved that for a grid to gather traffic before she gives us one of her brilliant ads. Or to stick 2 fingers up at us. Most probably both.

I'm actually sick of people using social media for constant attention. I'm in my late 40's and am glad it wasn't around when I was a teen and through my 20's. I was just me. Not having to prove I was living my best life and being fake.
I just remember her having a meltdown on the bathroom floor at DLP screaming "you win, you win" with rage at her phone. A complete gem for social media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve read some of the comments on the singing reel (not all of them but quite a few) and not one praises the singing. Not one, not even a pity comment. I hope that babs realised this means that her daughter should be left alone and not pushed so much. She’s a happy, healthy 10 year old, but she’s not Charlotte Church. Let her have singing lessons etc if the daughter really enjoys them, but stop talking to her about being a triple threat as it’s just not fair. The daughter didn’t get that phrase on her own, it’s clearly come from Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These are good questions. PUS is just as responsible because he isn’t protecting them at all.
Absolutely, he should have his children’s back, and ignorance is not a defence when he’s happy to reap the benefits.

I cannot get over Babs putting that out into the world. I wonder if her daughter knew she was being recorded?

Reactions: 12
I did wonder about that. She posted that her girl had just been discharged at 7.10 in the morning?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just remember her having a meltdown on the bathroom floor at DLP screaming "you win, you win" with rage at her phone. A complete gem for social media
She’s the only one playing any games, playing with her children’s futures & their mental health. I doubt very much she has any money stashed away for them from ads they’ve participated in, she pays them in tat & holidays/ day trips.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Backstage? She'll be like those sad acts you see that go on as a parent-child duet and the judges have to tell them to duck off the stage 😂

She’s the only one playing any games, playing with her children’s futures & their mental health. I doubt very much she has any money stashed away for them from ads they’ve participated in, she pays them in tat & holidays/ day trips.
In tsum tsums - god I hate those things purely from when I used to watch her vlogs - the ultimate in tat 😂

• Haha
And postcode, just what every kid wants

• Haha
Hi all, you've now got a wiki as requested (pink link at top) where anything noteworthy can be stored :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't think of anyone else who, the day after the worst death numbers in the whole pandemic and on the day people are being evacuated from homes because of the weather, would take to their insta stories with their hand down their pyjamas scratching their tits to post that they're so positive and happy in this lockdown because weights have been lifted for them. What about the weight of the fear of people in her life getting it, losing jobs, the long term effect of her kids of not being in school, feeling for all those struggling families she "loves lots" that follow her, the state of the country as a whole. It's not a game of 'let's play school, sleepovers and being happy you don't have to go and do the school run".

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.